Suprises around every room?

Ambitions....

You woke up on your bed and looked around. All of your things were unpacked and sorted neatly in their correct place. You placed a hand on your head, you had a massive hangover. You began to wonder how on earth you managed to go from falling asleep in the living room to sleeping on your bed. The only thing you could remember was being laid next to... OH GOD YOU FORGOT ALL ABOUT MBLAQ!!!!!

 

You rushed to the living room and started panting when you got there. To your surprise all of the furniture had been unpacked and your living room looked almost picturesque, the perfect Korean living room. You noticed that there was more furniture than you unpacked. You looked at the new plazma 3D TV sat on top of an oak table at the far end of the room. Your face made an '0' shape.

 

You remembered Mee-Yon and Hyemi and went to check on them. They were fast asleep on their beds and you siged in relief. You didn't want anything happening to them even though you are the youngest. You cared for them a lot and even though you were young, you acted like the leader of the girls. You yawed and stretched while walking towards the kitchen.

 

Wow the surprises just keep on coming don't they!

 

The kitchen counter was laid neatly and food was all prepared. You laughed to yourself and looked around the kitchen more, finding out where the mysterious person put all of your stuff. You found out that all the cupboards were stocked full of food. You loved the idea of being able to make food for everyone with this much food.

 

You explored further into the house while taking a piece of toast from the counter. You looked at the bathroom to see if the person touched your personal stuff. These surprises don't stop.  The bath was full and still hot. Flower petals were scatted around the bathroom floor and in the tub. You were so shocked. You took a bath and relaxed in there for about 30 minutes before you got scared that your skin would crumple up. You didn't want to turn into an old lady just yet.

When you got out you changed into this outfit...

  (credit: To February)

 

You didn't like to look cute but today you felt extra pretty for everything that had happened. You found a note on the refrigerator. It read...

~I hoped you liked all your luxuries :D and I couldn't leave you sleeping on the floor. Mee-yon and Hyemi had already been sent to bed and the other members had left, I put you in your bed and fixed up the flat. I hope you like it. And REST!!!! You must have a huge hangover :D~ Thunder

 

You smiled reading the note. He was so nice to you and you loved his company. Stop Soo-Yeon! you said to yourself You cannot fall in love stupid! And with that you punched yourself in the head. Ouch!

 

You slumped yourself down on the sofa that was nicely positioned opposite the TV. You turned it on and looked for some music channels. You found one and B.A.P came on. You started dancing around the house to the beat and started hoovering the living room. You kept thinking of Thunder but you managed to get him out of your head.

That was until MBLAQ-It's War came on. You sat back and thought about Thunder. He was Dara's brother so if you two got married then you and Dara would be sisters... "Are you okay Dongsaeng?" you heard Hyemi's voice. "Ne" you replied. She disappered and you heard Mee-Yon run into the bathroom laughing like at mad woman at how she was before Hyemi.

 

You kept flicking channels for a few minutes but got bored. You were going to go out to look for work when you heard a knock on the door. You got excited just in case it was Thunder Oppa. When you opened the door. You were shocked. A young girl stood there looking lost.

 

"Hello... My name's Seul-Mi and I am apparently your room mate..."