Getting To Know You

Just Wait For Me {DROPPED}

The whole day Yong Hwa couldn't stop smiling. His band members started getting creeped out by is 'change of emotion'. 

_

There hands let go and Seo Hyun speaks first "Well, I gotta go. We should talk some time later." She smiles and turns away.

"Wait!" Yong Hwa yells out to her. He walks up to her and says "Shouldn't we..um...exchange numbers? I mean, if you want to, that is.."

Seo Hyun smiles and nods "Ya! i think we should, I mean were chingu's now" They hand eachother their phones and exchange their number. Seo Hyun leaves and Yong Hwa couldn't stop smiling.

_

"Hyung? Are you okay? You don't seem like yoursef" Yong Hwa who was dazing off wasn't paying attention and was just thinking about Seo Hyun. He then realized maybe that their first meeting was, what people like to call, 'fate'.

"Huh?? Was someone talking to me?" 

"Yes Hyung, that was me" Min Hyuk said "Are you okay?"

"Ya!!! I feel great!" 

*beep beep*

Yong Hwa runs to his phone and checks his text message. He sighs and walks back.

"Ummm.. Hyung are you sure??"

*beep beep*

Yong Hwa runs again and checks the message. Suddenly a big smile appears on his face. "Yahooo!" He yells out "I'll be going out for a while" He runs out saying nothing else.

Min Hyuk picks up Yong Hwa's phone he dropped on the floor. A text message appeared and it read

Seohyun^^

Don't have a scheduale...wanna hang out..?

I'll be at the bench by the park we were talking yesterday^^

_

Yong Hwa arrives at the park and sees Seo Hyun waiting for him. Shes wearing a elegant dress with her hair down, blowing in the wind. She stands up when she sees him and smiles. She walks up to him. "Annyeonghaseyo, Yong Hwa-sshi." He breathes heavily and when he finally catches his breath he says  "Annyeong......haseyo.."

For the whole day it was a pleasant fun day for both of them. They went to have coffee, walked around the park and explored new places in Seoul. The most best thing was there was no paparazzi's and fans crowding over them. The stopped at a store before they had to leave.

"Oh!! yeppeuda!!" She gazes at all the girly items in the store while Yong Hwa stands there. He might have not looked to happy but inside he felt like he was going to explode. He was just so happy that he was with Seo Hyun. It has been a while since he was ever happy or loved.

Yong Hwa blinks twice. "Did you just use banmal?" 

Seo Hyun coughs and stutteers "N- No, I was talking to m- me." She runs to the other side of the store. Yong Hwa smiles and silently whispers to himself "She did". He catches up with her, then suddenly Seo Hyun puts a head band on Yong Hwa. It had bunny ears, it was red and had polka dots. Seo Hyun giggles to herself and says to Yong Hwa "Aww, gui yeop da (cute)"

Yong Hwa's eyes widen and takes off the head band. He puts it on her, then he sudddenly realizes she used banmal, again. "You used banmal, again."

Seo Hyun looks around, not paying attention to Yong Hwa. He smiles and said "You did use banmal, didn't you?"

"Nope. I didn't use it.." She checks the time on her phone. "I think I have to go, i'm going to get in trouble if i'm late."

Yong Hwa who couldn't do anything just nods and says " Ya, I have to go too, but remember, i'm going to catch you using banmal on me" She leaves and as she walks out she smiles and says "Bye Yong Hwa-sshi" Then she whispers to herself "Bye Yong Hwa-ah"

__________

HELLOOO^^ I havent updated in a LOOONNG time! But i have new fanfics! Go check them out! 

Anyways for those who might not understand the end Seo Hyun said bye to Yong Hwa in formal language. Then she whispers to herself "Bye Yong Hwa-ah" which is informal, which is banmal. This is proving that Seo Hyun might like Yong Hwa and she wants to get closer with him or she already feels close to him but she doesn't want to show it.

YONGSEO MOMENT WILL COME SOON! SO STAY TUNED!