Jealousy

Just Wait For Me {DROPPED}

*please ignore all grammar errors^^ i haven't been able to check it*

"Yong!~" Seo Hyun yells out to Yong Hwa who was walking to the bus stop to meet Seo Hyun. Yong Hwa smiles and yells out to her "Hyun!~" cutely. She blushes and covers her cheeks with her hands. "Balleewa!" She yells out. Even if they were dating Seo Hyun had still used banmal with Yong Hwa. He runs over and gives her a big hug. "Why are you still talking to me in banmal?" he asks. "Aish, must you ask...its just something i do....araso...yo.."

"Whatever you say Hyun~" Yong Hwa replies. He then hands her a bag to her. "Hm? Is this for me?" She says in anticiaption. Yong Hwa nods his head and tells her to look in the bag. Seo Hyun takes the bag and opens the bag. "Wahh! Its a scarf!" She pulls out a big, long, red, comfy scarf. She looks at him and hugs him. "Thank you Yong!" She lets go and puts it on, with the help of Yong Hwa, of course. As he wraps it around her neck their faces get closer to eachother and they become very silent.

They start to blush and they look at eachother in the eyes even after Yong Hwa was done putting the scarf on her. Seo Hyun starts to cough and looks away from Yong Hwa. "Well.." She says awkwardly. "Oh! Right! I have good news to tell you! I'm going to be in a new drama called Passionate Love!" Yong Hwa's eyes widen. "Omo! Really?! Hyun im so proud of you! Are you going to be the main role?" 

"Nope, i'm just supporting, but i think that's better since i dont have much experince in acting not like Soo Young Unnie."

"Aniyo, you're going to do just fine, i know it!" Seo Hyun smiles and notices the bus coming from the corner. "The teaser is coming out tomorrow, we should watch it together." Yong Hwa nods his head and they get on the bus. 

The Next Day:

Yong Hwa wakes up to the sound of his band members in the kitchen, they were talking really loud. He gets out of bed and opens his bedroom door. "Hyung! You're awake!....ugh....." Min Hyuk was happy to see Yong Hwa awake but then he had sudden uncomfortable look on his face. Since Yong Hwa was still half asleep he didn't really know if what he saw was right. "Annyeong...Hyung.." Jung Shin said awkwardly. Now, he knew something was wrong. He sat down with Min Hyuk, Jung Shin and Jong Hyun who was already eating their breakfast. "Is there something wrong?" Yong Hwa says.

"Nothing really..." Min Hyuk replies

"Um.. i think there is something wrong...what's wrong?" He looks at Jung Shin and Min Hyuk whos eyes are focused on there food. "Guys, whats up? You can tell me.." 

Suddenly Jung Shin and Min Hyuk look at Jong Hyun then look at Yong Hwa, some what like a signal. Yong Hwa had a sudden realization that they couldn't tell him because Jong Hyun was there. "What is it? What is wrong Jung Shin...Min Hyuk?" Jong Hyun said. "Nothing..."Min Hyuk says "Really..its nothing.." 

The whole time eating breakfast was so awkward between them, the tension and the glances just made everything awkward and made Yong Hwa want to know what they were so tensed about. Finally breakfast was over and they had the whole day free...scheduale free!

Yong Hwa pulled Min Hyuk and Jung Shin over to his room and closed his door. "Soo. What is it? What did you want to tell me??" Jung Shin and Min Hyuk look at eachother and gulp. "Its about Seo Hyun...." Yong Hwa's smile slowly turned into a frown as he heard what they said. "Did you see the teaser of Seo Hyun's new drama..?" They asked "No not yet..why..im going to be watching it with Seo Hyun some time in the afternoon.." They turned silent and by the looks on there faces they looked like they wanted to leave. Yong Hwa sighed, thinking that they were worrying for nothing, it was just a drama anyways. He let them leave and he texted Seo Hyun.

Annyeong Hyun~

Cant wait to see your teaser! My Hyun is going to become an actress! :D

He then left to go in the shower and get ready to meet Seo Hyun.

Yong Hwa was waiting infront of Seo Hyun's dorm. After minutes of waiting the door opened and he saw Seo Hyun. She gestured him to come inside and he went in. "Where is everyone?" Yong Hwa asked. "Oh..Unnies are not here..they decided to leave right when i told them your were coming over." Yong Hwa nodded and they went into her living room. "Just sit on the couch and i'll get us some snacks." Yong Hwa sat down and the t.v, trying to feel comfortable there. Seo Hyun came back with a tray filled with some snacks. She put it on the table and sat beside Yong Hwa. Go to channel 9, it'll be showing the teaser around 6:00. As they waited they watched the drama that was playing on t.v till 6:00. Commercials started and they both felt so excited. Finally "Passionate Love" came up and Yong Hwa just stared at the t.v. Seo Hyun felt a bit embarassed seeing herself on t.v acting, so she covered her face while Yong Hwa kept looking at the t.v. But then something had caught Yong Hwa's eyes. At the end it had shown Seo Hyun and another actor about to kiss. He started to feel anxious inside and then the teaser had ended going to another commercial.

*For those who don't know about Passionate Love, it is an actually drama Seo Hyun will be acting in! I'm so proud of her!!! OMFG!! <3 If you want to see the teaser yourself click on the link below.

Seo Hyun's New Drama

Okay, back to the story, sorry kinda got of distracted*

Yong Hwa looks at Seo Hyun who was still covering her eyes. "Is it done?" She asks embarrassed. "Yes" He says in an unfriendly tone. Seo Hyun takes her hands off her face and looks at Yong Hwa. "So..how was it?" Yong Hwa just stared at Seo Hyun. He had felt something boling inside of him and he felt like he couldn't control it. "What was that?" He said "What?" Seo Hyun replies. "That...as in what were you doing?!" 

"What is wrong with you Yong Hwa?"

"Me?! I saw you kissing him..." 

"Hm?! Your mad at me because of that?" Seo Hyun's tone started to rise.

"We have just started to date recently and know your kissing other guys when you know were dating?!"

"Its acting! I never thought you would take this to heart Yong Hwa. I thought you would understand!"

"Oh! So now im the rude and sensitive one! is that it?! Well i guess then i'll leave since you thought that i would understand you kissing other guys is okay with me!" (i dont even know if that makes sense XD)

Yong Hwa stands up and leaves the dorm not saying anything else. Seo Hyun pulls her knees to her chest and wraps her arms around them. Slowly tears start to form and she is left on the couch alone crying.


Yup. Just going to end it here. so its there first argument........aigoo... on another topic anyone else excited for Seo Hyun's new drama? I am! It comes out on September 28th!!! Its not that far^^

btw i am sorry for the delay...with school starting and stuff i havent been able to upload..sorry D: 

I'll be leaving now.....MUAHAHAHHAAHAHA 

just wanted to say your welcome for leaving it on a cliffhanger^^ (i am so rude)

for a little info about the kdrama check it on my blog post -----> seohyun's kdrama info