❝ We will never leave you. ❞

♕┊Ace. ( New SM ent. Girl Group )

❝ We will never leave you 

 


 

 

Maerin was crying in the corner, having suddenly remembered what had happened to her little sister Yerim. Myungsoo put a arm around her shoulders, comforting her and telling her that Myunghee would be alright.

Why is she crying you ask? Well, firstly, Myunghee was shot in the chest by a Crazy Anti. She is still in the operation room. Secondly, they are in the same hospital that she was in when her sister died and thirdly, she is standing where her parents stood . "I'm... treating ..... Myunghee like my sister who died..." Maerin sobbed,  as Raejin and the newest member Sunhee comforted her as best they could. "Unnie.... she'll be alright..." Sunhee said, rubbing her back, "Rin...." Raejin sniffed, moving Myungsoo's arm so she could hug her friend.

Sungyeol punched the wall, just like Jongin did when Yerim died. "I'm a stupid boyfriend!" he shouted, tears rolling down his cheeks. Woohyun tried to calm him down, with no results. Sunhee called Chanyeol, asking him to ask Jongin to come to the hostpital and calm Maerin down. Sunggyu is about to cry, biting his bottom lip to stop himself. The others can't help but to cry. Jongin hurried to the hospital and was comforting Maerin. He knew what to do if she remembered her sister. Myungsoo suddenly had an idea of who had shot Myunghe, "I think it is the nerd, Hyung." Myungsoo looked over to where the voice came from and saw Moonsoon standing there.

"I think." Myungsoo said. "Hyung! Myunghee's antis is nerds!" Moonsoon exclaimed. Myungsoo snapped his fingers as it all fit. It is a nerd! He look at Moonsoon. He was right. It is a nerd! Just then, the doctor come out and Maerin walked up to him, "How is she?" she asked tearily. "She is fine." The Doctor said, "But she just needs rest." he added. "C-can we visit her?" Maerin asked, her voice shaky and the doctor nodded. 

When they entered her room, Myunghee was awake, "Unnie..." she called weakly. Maerin smiled and so did the others. "Myunghee-ah... Remember this," Myungsoo started and the others finished his sentence, "We will never leave you..."

 

update....

OMO look at this >.<

Poor MyungMyung.