Barbecue Night

The Romantic and Idol Season 4 [fan-based]

Listen to this while reading:

Vixx- Don't want be an Idol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwaxrYEI15A


After meeting with the other couples, the 8 couples board the plane to jeju and off they go.

First Row Seat:Bora(B),Myungsoo(L)

B: Yeoreobun, we are off to Jeju. Support us okay, Myungsoo said something to the camera.

L: Annyeong, opps i drop my phone. * picks up phone*

B: * Video Cam the couples behind them instead of L* Wave to the camera guys.

 

Second Row Seat: Ailee(A),Yongguk(Y)

A: Oh, Yo What's up People! * excited*

B: You seem so lively and energetic instead of him

A: He must be tired. Look at how cute he sleep.

Y: * slowly leans his head on Ailee shoulder*

B: Yongguk Mianhae* shows how yongguk is sleeping on the cam*

 

Third Row Seat: Hyuna(H),Jonghyun(J)

H: Uwaah! Time to relax. The cloud is so beautiful.

J: It sure is. Do you want to listen to music while resting?* offers his earpiece*

H: Oh, Gomawo. Ohhh... This song is nice.

J: I know right. Ommo, look at the two cuties at the back. PD-nim go and film them

 

Fourth Row Seat: Eunji(E),L.Joe( L.J)

Both of them is sleeping soundly. Eunji on L.joe shoulder while L.joe leans his head on Eunji head. 

CAPTION: These two adorable couples is off to Lala-land. Wake up guys or you're going to be left behind.

 

Upon arrival, they took the car all 8 in one.

Back Seat: Eunji,Yongguk, Hyuna

Middle Seat:Jonghyun,Bora,Ailee

Front Seat: Myungsoo, Driver L.joe* ( I don't know if they have driver license or not but let's just imagine all them in here knows how to drive kay?)

 

H: Guys, The clouds is beautiful isn't it? I could eat it anytime soon.

B: Eat? Hyuna-sshi, are you hungry? Hehe, It is beautiful. It kind of reminds me of cotton candy.

J: Should we play a game and the one who lose will have to go and buy the groceries?

A: Good Idea but what game should we play then? 

B: How about ka-wi-ba-wi-bo? The people who lose will get to the supermarket and get their head flick? 

H: Not bad... Let's play the game once we alight at the guest house.

 

CAPTION: Everyone was busy talking among each others except for the two, E & Y. Seems like something is going on?

 

Personal Interview: E

 

PD: Why were you quiet throughout the car ride? Is it because of Yongguk-shi?

E: Is it too obvious? My heart was thumping violently when he sit beside me. The whole time, in my mind keeps repeating this sentence ' Please reach the place fast'. That's the why i was quiet the whole time. Luckily Hyuna unni was seating with us or it will be very awkward.

 

Personal Interview: Y

PD:Why were you quiet throughout the car ride? Is it because of the two girls?

Y: Anni. I was just tired at that point of time. I almost doze off but luckily Hyuna loud voice woke me up. 

PD: Are you sure? * smirks*

Y: IT'S REALLY TRUE. Although i'm the only guy at the back, still never would it have thought of me being quiet because of them two.

 

After many round of playing the game they suggested earlier, Eunji,Yongguk,Hyuna,Myungsoo lost the game.

Now its Myungsoo's turn to drive.

 

Hyuna and L sit at the front seat while the other two sit at the back.

H: I have been craving for cotton candy thanks to the cloud.

L: Hahaha. Let's see if there is any cottoncandy  there.

E: Nado, but i'm craving for meat.

 

CAPTION: Will Hyuna and Eunji get their cotton candy and meat today?

Kid: Infiniteu, Infiniteu! You're from infiniteu right? 

Little Girl: Omma, i must be lucky. Today's my bday and i get to meet infinite and bap.

L: * Smiles, bow 90 degrees as he carry the sack of rice into the cart.*

Y: * Shakes tha girl hands and smile*

After hours of buying groceries,they drove back home. By the time, Eunji was talking happily toYongguk which make l.joe jealous.

 

In just a few minutes after they all get dressed, the sizzling sound of meat is heard. 

CAPTION: Wah! They must be happy to able to eat meat once a while.Due to their busy schedule, they all must take care of their body so that means no fatty food.

E: Need help with anything? 

L.J: No, it's okay. You go help the girls set the plates.

 

Inside the house at the kitchen, 

B: YAH! Stop teasing me, look what you made do to this hotdog. The cutting shape is weird.

L: Hehehe.Give me that knife, let me help you. You're suppose to cut this on the cutting board. Who gonna help you if you cut your hand?

Caption: Myungsoo is so sweet caring for Bora.

Outside, while the others is busy setting up the table, Eunji had nothing to do untill Yongguk call out to her.

Y: Why are you just sitting there? Come help me fan the meat.

Eunji was smiling happily.

One man expression change.

H: Wah, L.Joe you so hardworking. 

B: This is definitely my type of guy, look at how the food is neatly arrange in the flawless plates.

As the girl crowds around l.joe,praising him, eunji keep looking at the scene and her expression change.

A: Eunji-ah, help me fill the cups with water and pass it to the others. I will take over.

 

And with that the barbecue night started as they all get to know each others.

 

 


Author Notes( A/N):

Things are heating up there! What will happen to JoeEun couple?

OMGGGG, GUYS!!! I'M IN LOVE WITH VIXX AND ALL OF THEM ARE MY BIAS

BUT I LIKE KEN AND N MORE! KEN,HONGBIN AND HYUK YOU

GUYS ARE SUCH A BIAS LIST RUINER! 

Who else is a STARLIGHT(vixx fanclub) and a Babyz here?