Fourth Couple

The Romantic and Idol Season 4 [fan-based]

Listen to this while reading:

Teen Top-Beautiful Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uANXFifcpQY


Eunji: Do i just go in the store? My heart is thumping like crazy now. 

PD: Yeap,You may go in as you please.

Eunji: *Breathe in and out*

 

There were a few kids playing around begging their parents to buy for them the sweets.

Eunji:Ommo,The kids is so adorable! That boy there is so chubby. I feel like punching his cheek 

The Mom: Hehehe. Taejoonie, can this noona pinch your cheek?

Taejoon: * nods but then quickly hide behind his mom*

Eunji:Hehe,Can i call him Taejoonie? *asking permission to his mom*

Mom: Sure , Sure.

Eunji: Taejoonie,Do you know this noona is?

Taejoon: A...Apinkeu

Eunji: Wow,You're so smart! Who from Apink?

Taejoon:.........Mollayo.

Eunji: *whisper* Eunji Noona

Taejoon: Oh,Eunji Noona.

Eunji: Ahh..Neomu Gwiyeo. Noona will give you this free lollipop for being a good boy. High five! * give him the unpurchase lollipop off the basket*

Taejoon: K...Kamsahamnida. Eunji Noona jjang~ * leaves with his mom*

 

Wanders around the store, looking at every candy shelf and putting in the basket.

Eunji: Ermmm... * saids in a soft voice to the cameraman* Which one do you think look like chorong unni? * shows two different character candy, witch and wizard* I am dead if unni is seeing this.

Cameraman: Ermmm.. Chorong,Mianhae. This one * points to the witch*

 

While paying for the sweet and chocolate,  the suspicious blond-haired male clerk keep stealing glance at Eunji.

Eunji Oh yeah, i still havent pay for the lollipop that i gave to the boy earlier. Please add that in the receipt.

???: Someone already pays that for you and since i am in a good mood, you don't have to pay. It's free.

Eunji: Who paid for me? Are you sure you're not doing this because you know who i am? I don't mind paying.

???: Actually, I'm your date.... Annyeonghaseyo, Teen Top L.Joe imnida.

 

Eunji: Wah, you look familiar the first time i went in but i convince myself that it wasn't you. Annyeonghaseyo, Apink Eunji imnida.

L.Joe:* smiles* Oh, about the candies, i paid on behalf of you. What are boyfriend for if they don't at least pay once for their girlfriend right?

Eunji: It is really unnecessary you know? I owe you something. Wait, you think untill that far? * blush* Kamsahamnida, sunbaenim.

L.Joe: You're welcome, although i'm a sunbae to you but what year are you born in?

Eunji: 1993, August.

L.Joe: That means i'm younger than you. I'm born on Nov 23,1993.  

Eunji: Still, we are the same age. Hmmm... What should i call you?

L.Joe: Hmmm... I don't know up to you.

Eunji: How about bunny?

L.Joe: Bunny? Waeyo?

Eunji: You look like one * giggles*. Bunny is cute just like you.

L.Joe: Acceptable. Then should i call you lion?

Eunji: Andwae! Lion waeyo?

L.Joe: * laughs* I'm just kidding. Let me think about it first.

 

Personal Interview: Eunji

 

PD: How do you feel about l.joe?

Eunji: I was shock when i heard him said its free and someone paid for me but turn out its him. My first impression of him is that he is a good boyfriend type and i think i am not gonna change mind for now.

 

Personal Interview: LJoe

 

PD: Are you happy that Eunji is your first meeting date?

L.Joe: Yeap and i really really really hope that nothing will change my mind. Watching reply 1997, made me seems like wanna know more about her. Bomi and Chorong too appear in the drama and i think they are cute and funny but Eunji attracts me more. Ottokhaji?

 

 

 


A/N:

SO  DO YOU LIKE L.JI couple?

So sorry if it is not up to your expectation,