JoeRa Couple( L.Joe x Bora)

The Romantic and Idol Season 4 [fan-based]

B: The air here is so cooling....

LJ: Yeap, nothing can be beat the nature. Wait, is that a deer?

B: Where,Where?* look among the lush green bushes*

Caption:  Totally fascinated by able to see a rare deer.

 

LJ: Oh, mission received * click on video*

PD: Like how we told the others, you must create a mv of at least 20-30 seconds. Maximum 1 min only. To be able to pass the mission, the guy have to kiss the girl forehead.

B: Hmmm... Let's think of something....* goes into the thinking world*

LJ:*thinks* How about we create a drama ver mv instead?

B: Ohhh.. Great idea. The scene is going to be like you have lost your girlfriend and suddenly while being alone in the park, a photo of us drop and the memory flashes back. 

LJ: You seems to have read my mind.

PD: Okay, so are you guys ready?

 

Both: YES! * took polaroid photo for the mv first*

 

L.joe and Bora get into positions...

 

The drama mv soons starts with the song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1AgHMVwXLI....

 

Ljoe was sitting alone at the bench as he browse through the book( given by staff). Suddenly, a photo drop from the book which revealed his girlfriend and him close together.

LJ: Bora, i wonder what are you doing now? I hope you're perfectly fine up there* looks up to the sky* 

 

As memory flashes back, Bora came in to start her role. In the mv, they were both having fun strolling around the park like a real couple as they took selcas everywhere.Ljoe succesfully complete the mission by giving a peck on Bora's forehead. Out of a sudden, Bora speaks up,

B: *awkwardly* Jagi, I'm really happy that i am able to meet you. Thanks for being in my life.

LJ: What are you trying to say? And why out of sudden you say this?

B: * looks at ljoe deeply in the eyes* Let's break up.

LJ: *shocks* Mwoh? Break up?? Yah, what the heck is what wrong with you? Please don't leave me. Saranghae.

B: That's the reason why i want to break up. If you really love me, please let me go and forget everything we have ever done together. * stop holding hands*

Bora walk away from Ljoe as tears drop down from her cheeks.

B: Mianhae, but i just have to do this... I don't want you to get hurt when i leave this world later

Caption: Wait...Since when did they hold hands?

As days goes by, Ljoe never heard from Bora again except for the fact that she got a new boyfriend.

The memory stops and tear flow down ljoe cheeks.

An Angel(?) Bora was right behind him as she look at the whole scene.

LJ: * weak smiles* I love you so much.

Bora reach out for Ljoe but her soul just walk past as if she's invinsible.

End of MV.

PD: Woah, you two are really good in acting. Maybe you two should be in a drama one day... Mission Success.

 

Both of them clap each others hand as they wipe away the tears that is not fake. 

 

Personal Interview: B

 

PD: How do you feel after the MV ended?

B: * SQUEALS* I really feel like i'm really i'm in a drama. If this was a real drama, i bet it will be a big hit. Anyway, my heart was thumping like crazy the moment where both of us was taking selca as if we are a real couple. Although he's young but i think he's not bad for a boyfriend. * giggles* 

 

Personal Interview: LJ

 

PD: So you prefer Bora or Eunji,your first meet partner?

LJ: Eyy... That's so cruel, how can i just choose them in such a short time?

PD: Okay...but seriously, if you were to choose either these two who would it be?

LJ: Hmmmm... Ahhh... I don't know! * pretends to crash the chair*

The crew laughs...

 


A/n:

So do you love this two couple?

Please continue to support this story by subscribing or comment?

I just found out that someone unsubscribe to this T.T *SOBS* 

It's okay i understand  if you want to unsubscribe, it's ur choice anyway...