Horse Riding + The reveal of mid-choice

The Romantic and Idol Season 4 [fan-based]

After comforting the heartbroken Eunji, both of this Cute Couple went horse riding.

E:Oppa, I'm scared. How do we ride this?

Owner: This horse is still young and is very obedient. Since it's not use to new faces, you have to slowly pat him and offer it some hay.

Y: We will choose this two to ride on then. 

 

Eunji feeds some hay and calmly pat it's horse.

While Yongguk successfully able to calm the horse and rides on it. 

E: Yah, Oppa! Wait, for me! * quickly ride on the saddle with the help of the owner assistance*

 

Both of them spent a great time together and thankfully they are the first to reach the guesthouse.

 

Y: Go and get a good rest first. Oh, you can keep the jacket.

Eunji bows before going back into her room

 

Once the others reach, all of them straightaway went into their room first,getting a nap before the big night begin.

 

After they finish eating dinner, all eight of them sat on the chairs prepared for them as they face a big screen.

PD:  Now it's time to reveal all of your choices, let's start with.......

All of them fold their hands praying that they aren't the first.

PD: Let's start with......... Bora.

After the video ends, Bora explains why she choose L.Joe.

 

B: Firstly, i would like to say sorry if i hurt anyone especially my first meet partner, Myungsoo. Yes, you're a cool person when we first met but my heart change when i went with L.Joe. Although i'm older, he got some of my ideal type of guy and i'm fine if you don't choose me.

 

Next,Hyuna

 

H: Jonghyun oppa, Mianhaeyo. Going on a one day date with Myungsoo has been funny which i won't tell why and so far he's my only choice. I don't even know why but if you don't choose me you're dead, myungsoo. HAHAHA. Joking~

 

Next, Yongguk

Y: * laughs* Let me keep it short and simple. Eunji you're now in my heart. * with his deep voice* Saranghae~ Ailee Mianhae.

 

Next, L.joe

LJ:I don't know how i should said this but i think you have capture my heart,Bora.

 

Next,Ailee

A: Jonghyun-ah, you may not be my ideal type but i started to like you. If your heart right now is not the same as mine, i understand. I am quite surprise with my choice.hehe

 

Next, Jonghyun

J: Congratulation cos you have successfully make it into my heart. I don't know if i will change my choice but i can't think of anyone at the moment except you.

 

Next,Myungsoo

L: Need i say anymore? Hyuna-ah, saranghae....*blushes*

 

Next, Eunji

E: You know we really did had fun today. You cheer me up when i'm down and you're always there for me. Thank you for existing and you're 100% my type. You're cute,humourous,fun to be with,comfortable,manly and most importantly caring. You'll forever be my choice, Yongguk.

 

 

 

 

And with that their first and the last moonlight date begin and ended 

with love and comical...

 

 


A/Nl

Hope you like this chappie and

i aim to finish this today or 

tomorrow :))