Third Couple

The Romantic and Idol Season 4 [fan-based]

Listen to this:

Jeff Bernat - Call you mine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoGEYkZ2tjU


Hyuna: Look at the sky! It's so pretty.

Jihyun: She's so happy but i'm the one that is envious of her right now.

Hyuna: Unnie,Why should you be envious? You got Hyungshik,remember?

Jihyun: *pretends not to hear* Have fun. I go first alright?

Hyuna: Arraseo. Enjoy your date with Hyungshik.

Jihyun: Yah,Stop it! We are not even dating. Shhh... * place her finger on her lips signalling Hyuna to keep quiet while blushing.*

 

Hyuna laughs happily till she is left all alone.

 

She sips down on her ice lemon tea as she walks down the busy pathway. Childrens,adults,teenagers all doing their own personal things as she passes by. She even play with a cute furry persian cat and a 5-year-old boy.

4nia's,passerby's and boice's all crowd around one place out of a sudden.

 

Soon the sound of a guitar string followed by a melodic music was heard.

Hyuna was mesmerise by it and tried to get a close up by squeezing in throught the crowd.

 

????: Kamsahamnida for listening to my song that i hereby dedicated to someone special which i believe is among us.

 

The crowd divide themselves giving way for Hyuna to meet ______.

 

Hyuna(H): OMMO! You're from CNBlue right? Which one are you?

Minhyuk(M): Kang Minhyuk,Drummer. So... What do you think of the song earlier? * smiles widely seeing Hyuna infront of him*

Hyuna: Oh,WOW! I can't believe you're the one who sang it. I mean you always play drum and usually during live music show, Yonghwa and Jonghyun is the one who gets more lines.

M: Noona, you remember the other members name but not me? * pouts*

H: I was just playing with you. Neo jeongmal kyeopta.

M: Noona, I got one more surprise for you. Ttarawa.

Hyuna blindly follow him and something unexpected happen.

H: Minhyuk-ah, can i open my eyes now?

M: Noona, actually i'm not your date but Jonghyun Hyung is.

Jonghyun(J): Thanks Minhyuk. You can open your eyes now. So sorry but  Minhyuk just replace me for awhile till i arrive * give a back hug *

H: OMG! Yah, How you could you do this to me?! * drops down to floor,shock*

 

Personal Interview: Hyuna

PD: Do you realise that you drop to the floor,shock when the truth were revealed?

H: I don't remember cos i was in a mental breakdown! I really really thought that Minhyuk was my date. How could you guys do this to me? I find Minhyukkie so cute and thought this maybe might work but then he came. Jonghyun MIANHAEYO! * makes a moustache with her hair, look at the camera thinking Jonghyun will accept her apology*

 

 

H: How could you do this to me?! So which is one is really my date?

M:  Jonghyun hyung is. Hyung,Noona enjoy your date.

J: Mianhada. Are you alright?

H:I'm cool. * takes a deep breath*

PD: *Gives mission card*

H:Eyyy...Only this? It's so easy.

 

Hyuna said it's easy but she kept looking back at the card.

J: Why not we go to that bubble tea shop for me to make up to you?

H: Eodi? I really love bubble tea. Ermm... Can i buy all of the flavour? * laughs*

 

Personal Interview: Jonghyun

 

PD: What's your first impression of Hyuna-sshi?

J: She's really cute in person. Before this, I do watch some of their music videos and shows. Hyuna always did all the y dance moves and provocative clothing but today i see a whole different side of her. Anti fans, this is the real hyuna.* smile and do heart shape with his hands*

 

 

Stall owner: You guys look cute together.

H: Jinjja? Thank you very much. Don't forget to tune in to Romantic & Idol on TvN okay?

 

After ordering different flavours,Jonghyun distract Hyuna by asking her about the other candidates when he then put this straws on Hyuna cup and sip it.

 

H: Look at that wedding dress. It's so gorgeous. * sip on her straw only to then realise thatt Jonghyun is drinking with her*

PD: Mission Success!

H: You sure do love to trick people huh?

J: Not really but i don't know why today i love to tease you....

 

What Hyuna and Jonghyun wears:

 


A/N:

 

Please imagine the rest of it because i got no idea.

Maybe this might be my last update till my exam is over  

Hope you like JongAh couple.