Girls Interview(Part 1)

The Romantic and Idol Season 4 [fan-based]

In the Interview Room.....

don't

Director(PD): Oh, Someone is coming!

????: Annyeong, i'm so sorry that i'm late.

PD: Eyyy...You're the first to arrive. It's so nice to see you,Bora-sshi.

Bora: Why you don't seem excited to see me?

Cameraman: He was hoping for Soyou to come actually...

Bora: *giggles* I'm really gonna be in this show? Manager , are you sure you doing the right thing now?

PD: Hahaha. I'm sure your manager is now more relax as he/she has less girls to take care of.

Bora: Manager,Unnie and Star1 you guys better be prepare cause i will make sure that i bring one of the guys back home!

* Whole crew laughs*

PD:So what is your ideal type?

Bora: Someone that is romantic and accept me for who i am.

PD: Hmmmm....Is the other member of Sistar jealous when they know you are entering this show?

Bora: NE! Especially Dasom, she even tell me not to go near Infinite Myungsoo if he is ever on this show. Since the set of them for K.Will Love Blossom, she is in love with Myungsoo. Mianhae Dasom-ah, i will make he fall for me if he is on this show * evil laughs*

* The crew laughs again and exchange glances*

Bora left for the others to be interviewed.

 

PD: * stares at Hyuna*You're so gorgeous in person.

Hyuna: Hehehe.. Please don't stare at me like that, i know i'm pretty...*flings her hair*

PD: So did you watch both seasons of Romantic and Idol?

Hyuna: I only watch season 1. I love Jihyun and Hyungshik couple the most! They are like fated to be together and i hope something like that happen to me. Jihyun Unnie,Chukahae. * Hehe*

PD: Don't worry, i will always be here if you ever got rejected.

* silent for a moment*

Hyuna: Whoever the namjas are, you all better choose me! *points at camera*

PD looks glum.

After Hyuna left, another girl come in.

Ailee: Oh Annyeonghaseyo, Ailee imnida.

PD: Annyeong, you don't have to be so formal,haha. It's a show so just be yourself. So what do you think of this show?

Ailee: OMG! It's so romantic and i was smiling all the time watching season 1.

PD: What is your ideal type of guy?

Ailee: Someone who is passionate to know more about me and know how to treat me nicely like Jun.K in season 1. He is really my type of guy, Can we call him back? *laughs*

Last girl romanticist,

????:  I came here right after  my shooting for ' That Winter The Wind Blows'. Annyeong, Apink Eunji imnida.

PD: Welcome,How do you feel being first of Apink to be in this show?

Eunji: * Look up at the ceiling* Am i in Heaven? * laughs*

PD: Have you been in love before?

Eunji: Hmmm. There is actually but he rejected me. Since then my appa won't allow me to date guys.

PD: Who would you want to be in this show?

Eunji: Hmmm.... Kibum oppa maybe cos I am comfortable on set with him. Recently, I am interested in bap. Jongup and Youngjae is so adorable. Infinite Hoya sounds good too. This may sounds weird but i am attracted to Yongguk and....

PD: You don't have to mention that many!

Eunji: Wae,Wae,Wae? Am i caught? Will one of them be in this show?

PD: Thank you for coming. We will see you soon.

Eunji: Eyyy... You can't do this to me! * fake sad expression*


Authors Note:

So what do you think so far? I tried to make it funny

as possible but fail. T.T Do you like the girls candidate or not? 

I would appreciate if you can comment below about your opinion of this story. 

^______________^