Like An Angel

Timeless

    “I’m back~” Annie called from the front door and a few of us ran to the door to help her carry in the tons of groceries she brought back with her. 

    “Yah, why did you go by yourself to get all of this?” Baekhyun scolded her as he took majority of the bags from her hands. She breathed heavily as she smiled. 

    “It’s alright! I feel better after getting a nice exercise out of it too!” She said brightly as she tried to walk to the kitchen with the remaining few bags but Kai and I grabbed the rest and carried them away from her. 

    “Komawo Kai, Chanyeol~” She said, following behind us. 

    “Ani, you shouldn’t be carrying such heavy stuff anyways! Baekhyun is right! You should have taken a few of us with you!” Kai said, placing the bags on the counter and then turning to pout at her. 

    “Yea and also attract tons of girls to follow us? No thanks~” She said sarcastically, laughing.     

    “We do have disguises you know.” Baekhyun said, standing in front of her with a grumpy look on his face. “You just recovered from the accident. You shouldn’t be over doing it Annie.” 

    “Arasso, arasso, I’ll take a few of you next time, okay? Don’t be so grumpy~” She said, placing her hands on Baekhyun’s pouty cheeks. 

    “But-“ He started to say and she narrowed her eyes and pursed her lips cutely. 

    “Oppa. I will take you next time. Okay?” She said, smiling brightly at him. Anyone watching this could see Baekhyun melting in her hands as she smiled at him. Kai snickered and fled the scene as quickly as possible. 

    “A-arasso…” He said, stuttering as he looked at her in her eyes, turning bright red. 

    “Oppa, what’s this?” Annie asked, letting go of his face to grab his hand and get a better look at it. She saw the bandage that was haphazardly wrapped around his right hand and unwrapped it to see how bad his injury was. 

    “He hurt it in practice today.” I said and Annie stared at his palm which was all cut up and covered with drying blood. 

    “How did it happen?” She asked, not even looking up from examining his hand, but I knew she was directing the question to me. 

    “He goofed around like usual and tripped, scraping it pretty badly during his fall.” I said hopelessly.  

    “Oppa! You have to be careful!” She scolded him and then dragged him by his wrist over to the kitchen sink to clean it off. 

    “And you didn’t even clean it off properly! It could get infected!” She chastised and turned the water on. 

    “AH!” He yelled, the water stinging his cuts as soon as it touched them. 

    “Eyyy, you’re alright. Don’t be such a baby oppa.” She said, taking a wet paper towel to dab the dirt and blood off. I walked over to the cabinets and pulled out the first aid kit and opened it next to her so she’d have easy access to it. 

    “Komawo Chanyeol.” She said with a sweet smile and I smiled back and then headed to my room. 

Maybe I’ll go tomorrow morning? 

Why do I feel so strange…

like I have to-

    I ran with all of my might to the closest bathroom and scrambled inside, slamming the door behind me. 

 

 

Author POV: 

    After Chanyeol left the room, Annie went back to cleaning Baekhyun’s hand with care. 

    “Oppa, how could you be so careless…” She said as she gently dabbed his palm. 

    “I’m alright, Annie-ah.” He said sweetly as he watched her face that was deep in concentration. Her lips started to form into a pout, her subconscious habit when she concentrates, and Baekhyun watched carefully with a look of affection. 

    “Alright oppa, this will sting a little.” She said and poured some hydrogen peroxide on a clean cotton pad to clean off his wound completely. He gritted his teeth and tried to not make a sound. As she blew on it, it cooled off the wound so that it would hurt less. Baekhyun watched as her lips formed an “o” as she blew on his palm and tried to hold in his urge to kiss her. He swallowed the lump that was forming in his throat and tried to divert his eyes but couldn’t. 

    “A-annie-ah….y-you don’t h-have to continue…I can t-take care of the rest..” he said, trying to look at the ceiling instead, starting to feel a little dizzy.  

    “Oppa stay still I’m almost done..” She said, opening the neosporin with her teeth and her free hand. he gulped again and fidgeted.     

    “Aish! Oppa! Stay still! Let me just put the neosporin on!” She said, smacking his arm. He stood as still as he could and waited for her to stop torturing him so innocently. 

    “Okay, all done!” She said happily, as she taped the rubbed the last piece of tape on his bandage. 

    “K-komawo…” He said, avoiding her eyes. 

    “Oh? What’s wrong oppa? Not feeling well?” She asked, placing her hand on his forehead to feel his temperature. 

    “Ouch! Oppa! Your forehead is really hot!” She said, immediately rummaging through the first-aid box to find the electronic thermometer. She turned it on and impatiently waited for it to load. Once it read “ready,” she forcefully, and carefully, turned his head to the side and placed it in his ear, clicking the button. 

    “Oppa you have a fever of 103!” She said, scared and nervous, not knowing what to do. 

    “He’s sick too?” Suho asked, rushing out of Tao and Sehun’s room. 

    “‘Too?’” She asked, confused. 

    “Yea I think all of the others are sick too. I think it must have been what they ate last night when we went to the meeting with Manager noona..” He said, grabbing the bottle of ibuprofen out of the medicine cabinet. “Chanyeol’s puking in the front bathroom, and Jongdae’s doing the same in his bathroom; Yixing, Luhan, minseok, and Kyungsoo have severe chills; and Kris, Sehun, Kai, and Tao are lying in their beds complaining about their aches.. Here Baek take this.” He said, placing a few ibuprofens in his hand so that it could help bring down his fever. 

    Annie hurried and got a cup of water for him and he weakly took the medicine, holding onto the counter to keep himself steady. 

    “Oppa, here I’ll help you to your room.” she said, grabbing his arm and wrapping it around her shoulder. 

    “Annie-ah…Wait…I feel kinda..” He started to say but couldn’t finish his sentence as he started to get nauseous and unable to hold himself up. 

    “Hmm? Baekhyun?…Oppa? Oppa? Are you alright?” She asked, watching his facial expressions and body movements carefully. 

    “I..” And he fell to the floor on his knees, pulling Annie down with him as he covered his mouth, his body lurching periodically. 

    “Suho oppa! Quick! Can you grab that bucket behind you?” Annie asked, realizing that he was about to throw up. 

    “Baek! Hold it in!” Suho exclaimed and ran over to Annie and Baekhyun with the bucket in hand and then-

_____

    “…I can’t believe he just did that…” Suho said lifelessly. 

    “…I can’t believe it either…” Annie said, looking at Suho with sympathy. 

    “….This is a new shirt…” 

    “…And it’s white..” 

    “This little punk!” Suho said, about to whack his little brother who fell asleep after losing his breakfast to his brother’s new shirt. 

    “Oppa! Just go clean up and I’ll clean Hyunnie-oppa and the floor up and then can you help me take him back to his room?” She asked calmly after grabbing his raised hand. 

    “Arasso..but he’s gonna get it when he’s not sick anymore.” He said between gritted teeth and stormed over to his room. 

    “Wow…Good luck oppa..” Annie whispered to Baekhyun who was passed out on the floor. After cleaning the floor up and wiping up Baekhyun’s face, she washed her hands and sat down next to him, waiting for Suho to finish showering. 

    “Oppa…what in the world did you guys eat?” She asked, petting his hair affectionately the way he usually did.  

_____

    Once Suho came out of the room showered and clean, he had Annie help him put Baekhyun on his back and carried Baekhyun to his room. Annie opened the door to the room and pulled back the blankets to put him down. They plopped him in his bed, tucked him in light sheets, and went back to the front restroom to help Chanyeol back to his and Baekhyun’s room, doing the same. After fetching Jongdae and repeating the same process, they went into the kitchen to wet towels for the eleven bed-ridden idols and went to each room to cool them down. 

    “Luhan-ah! Calm down! You need to cool off or your fever won’t go away!” Annie scolded him as he hid himself deep in his blankets, protesting from using the cold towel. 

    “But I’m so cold Annieee~ Just give me some medicine and I’ll be fine!” He said, trying to convince her. 

    “Oppa, I’ll give you medicine but just use this! She said, trying to unwrap the blankets that were securely wrapped around him. 

    “Luhan-ah, just use it already. Annie’s not going to give up until you do.” Minseok said weakly, annoyed by all of the fuss his roommate was making. 

    “But…” Luhan said, pouting at Annie. 

    “Oppa. Just use it for a while, okay?” She said and he slowly gave in, lying back down in his bed. Annie placed it on his forehead and he shivered at the coldness from it. 

    “Komawo Luhan-ah, now go to sleep and Suho oppa and I will bring some lunch with medicine for you guys in a little bit, kay?” she said, smiling. She then walked over to Minseok and placed one carefully on his forehead before heading out to Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s room. 

    “Alice-ah…” Chanyeol called out in his sleep, startling Annie a little bit, as she was about to place a towel on his head. She smiled at him sadly. 

    “You still like her, huh?” she asked him, knowing he wouldn’t answer. She petted his head and then turned to Baekhyun who was constantly tossing and turning in his sleep. 

    “Oppa, calm down. You’re alright. I’m right here.” She said, placing a hand on his chest. to comfort him. He stopped moving and his body relaxed slightly at her touch. Before placing the towel on his forehead she wiped his neck and arms with it to cool him off and then placed it on his forehead, seeing as his fever seemed to be the worst out of all eleven of the boys. 

    She sat next to him on the side of his bed and placed her hand on his stomach, patting it rhythmically so that he could sleep peacefully. He looked pale and in pain, his eyebrows knitted together and his body tense. Humming softly at first, she eventually started to sing to him softly:

neol gidarida honja saenggakhaesseo

tteonagan neon jigeum neomu apa

dasi naegero doraol gil wie ulgo itdago

neol baraboda mundeuk saenggakhaesseo

eoneunal haneuri balgajimyeon

machi tteonatdeon nalcheoreom gamanhi neoneun naege ogetji

nae ape inneun neo

 

nega dasi nareul bol sun eobseulkka

neoui du nun soge naneun eopgo

 

iksukhaejin sonjitgwa anggeumgateun misoman

huimihage namaseo nareul ulge hajiman

neoneun dasi naege doraolgeoya

neoui mami dasi nal bureumyeon

jujeomalgo dorawa ne nunapui nae aneuro

yejeoncheoreom neol anajulteni

 

neol baraboda mundeuk saenggakhaesseo

eoneunal haneuri balgajimyeon

machi tteonatdeon nalcheoreom gamanhi neoneun naege ogetji

nae ape inneun neo

 

nega dasi nareul bol sun eobseulkka

neoui du nun soge naneun eopgo

 

iksukhaejin sonjitgwa anggeumgateun misoman

huimihage namaseo nareul ulge hajiman

neoneun dasi naege doraolgeoya

neoui mami dasi nal bureumyeon

jujeomalgo dorawa ne nunapui nae aneuro

yejeoncheoreom neol anajulteni

(Waiting - Panic) 

____

    “Hey you awake now?” Suho asked his brother as he sat up in his bed. 

    “Yea…what time is it?” He asked, rubbing his eyes. 

    “It’s seven. The others got up and are all eating right now. I was just about to wake you up. How’re you feeling?” He asked, sitting next to Baekhyun on the bed. 

    “Better.. Was someone singing? I feel like I heard someone singing and then I felt relaxed and not uncomfortable and tense..” 

    “Singing? No…I don’t think so..unless Annie was. She was in here with you most of the time cause she said you weren’t sleeping well.” He said, confused. 

    “If that was her… then her voice changed.. It has more depth, more emotion, maturity, and it was soft and sweet…like an Angel...”

    “OPPA!!! HYUNNIE OPPA!!!” Annie yelled, bursting through the door. 

    “What’s wrong?!” Suho and Baekhyun both turned to her, shocked. 

    “IT'S ALICE! SHE’S AWAKE!”

A/n: 

So kind of a random chapter? idk

haha but I hope you guys like it! 

and I will try my best to write another 

chapter asap:) 

please comment & subscribe!^^

thank you <3