Relationships?

Timeless

    “Please come back soon -“

    “YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING TO MY GIRLFRIEND?!” I jumped and turned to look at the door entrance and saw a man wearing a hoodie, sunglasses, and a black mouth mask. He came straight up to me and grabbed me by my collar and said through clenched teeth, “I said what do you think you’re doing?” 

    “Excuse me? By what I know, Alice doesn’t have a boyfriend.” I retorted, narrowing my eyes at him.     

    “Well- Chanyeol hyung?” The man said and loosened his grip, stepping back slightly. 

    “Who are you?” I asked, waiting for the person as he pushed down his hood and took his mask and sunglasses off-

    “Taemin-ah?!” I asked, genuinely surprised. 

But Alice never had any boyfriends…..

Even her fellow trainees kept an eye out for me…

How….

When…

    “Hyung…I’m so sorry… I didn’t know it was you when I grabbed your collar..and…” He started apologizing, not able to look at me in the eye. 

    “Taemin-ah…what do you mean ‘girlfriend’? By what I know, Alice hasn’t had any relationships during her trainee days… and especially after debut..” 

    “Well…about that… she’s not exactly my girlfriend…but…” He said, reluctant to continue. 

    “Taemin-ah..do you like Alice?” I asked and the room became quiet and he stared down at his shoes nervously. I waited for an answer from him and listened to Alice’s monitor and the slow and steady beeping it made. 

He likes her…

The way he’s acting is just like how I would have been…

He likes her….

But..

I’ve loved her for so much longer…

And-

Park Chanyeol. 

It isn’t your right to push him away from her..

It’s her choice who she likes…

Not yours…

    I turned to look at her sleeping peacefully on the bed, her gentle breathing, her angelic peacefulness, her soft hair that sweeps down the sides of her. Then I started to think of her smile. How she smiled when she was with Annie and Baekhyun in high school. I could feel my heart flutter again. And then I remembered her smile when she was a trainee; lonely and empty. I cringed.

I will never let that happen again. 

 I will never let her become like that again. 

    “Yes. I like her…” I snapped out of my thoughts and turned to look at Taemin. He had a small smile on his face as he stared at his feet. 

    “While she was a trainee she was always working so much harder than the others. And although she was always alone, she didn’t seem to mind. And after meeting her members, she smiled so much that I felt the whole area brighten around her. And…” 

You’re wrong…

That’s not even her real smile..

I was there too… 

That’s not the real Alice…

    When he finished he finally looked up at me with a unreadable expression. 

    “Hyung. I really like Alice. But I know you do too… And that you have liked her even before you came into the company..” He said with a sad smile. 

    “How did you-“

    “The day all of the new trainees from America came over, I noticed you couldn’t stop looking at her. And then I was told that you, Suho hyung, Baekhyun hyung, Kris hyung, Luhan hyung, Sehun, and Alice were all from the same school. And although I put all of the pieces together and figured out that you probably liked her since high school, I still fell for her.. I didn’t mean to, but I couldn’t help myself..” He looked down as if he was ashamed. 

    “Taemin-ah..” He looked up at me with a smile on his face. 

    “Hyung. I’m going to be taking a part in We Got Married this coming season.. And I know Alice is in good hands…I am going to let her go. But promise me she will be happy.” He said, trying to sound as happy as he could be. 

    “I promise.” I said, turning to look back at Alice. 

    “Thanks hyung.. I’ll be going now. I have to prep for the show…I…came here to say goodbye to her today…well, as her secret admirer..” He said, smiling at her. 

_______________

Why do I keep thinking about that?

He seemed so pitiful, but..

Park Chanyeol. 

Get your shet together. 

He said he’d let her go to you.

What is there to keep thinking about?

    “Come on guys, we’re here! Masks on please!” Annie called out from the passenger seat of the van. Suho drove Annie, Baekhyun, Tao, and Myself over to the hospital as quickly as we could so that we could see her. My heart started to beat so hard that I felt as if it would jump right out of my chest. We quickly rushed inside and took the elevator up to the third floor, making a beeline to her room. As soon as we got to the door, I stopped. I felt my body freeze and I couldn’t take the next step into the room. 

    “Annie-ah!” I heard Alice’s voice sing in excitement. 

    “Alice-ah!” Annie said, I could tell she was already crying. 

    “Chanyeol-ah.. You coming in?” Tao hyung said, placing a hand on my shoulder. 

    I slowly nodded and he led me inside. And that’s when I felt my heart stop. She was smiling. She was smiling genuinely as she hugged Annie tightly, tears dripping down her face. 

    “Annie-ah..” She said, hugging her even tighter. When they pulled apart, they wiped each other’s tears and smiled, giggling. 

    “Do you know how scared I was? I thought you would never wake up you idiot!!!” Annie started to scold her and she just laughed a little, wiping Annie’s fresh tears. 

    “Mian. But I’m fine now and I’m awake. And we are finally able to see each other again.” She said, smiling so much that I felt butterflies in my stomach. 

    “Annie-ah.” Baekhyun called and she turned to him, smiling at him and then holding her arms out for a hug. He walked over to her and hugged her tightly. 

    “Welcome back Kiddo.” He said softly. 

    “It’s nice to be back, Bacon.” She said, snickering. 

    “You really are back.” He said with a smile when they pulled apart. And he petted her head as if she was a little puppy. 

    “Suho oppa! Tao oppa!” She exclaimed, finally seeing the other two that stood behind Baekhyun. They gave her hugs and joked around, making her laugh. 

    And then she saw me. I was standing in front of the door, still frozen in my spot and unable to go any closer until she smiled at me and beckoned me over for a hug. I walked over to her slowly and hesitated.     

    “Come on, give me a hug already!” She said, pulling me down in a tight embrace. 

    “Thank you for everything. I heard you came to visit me daily with all of those Korilakkumas.” She whispered into my ear with a small giggle. 

    “A-ani…I-it was n-nothing….” I said, stuttering. 

    “I really appreciate it.” She said before she let me go. I rubbed my neck nervously. 

_________

    

Author POV:

    “Well, I better send these three home, they’ve been sick since morning and I don’t want them to get you sick.” Suho said after a couple hours of talking and goofing around. 

    “Oh, yea we should go and check on the others.” Annie said as she stood up and got ready to go. 

    “No no, I can take care of them. Why don’t you stay tonight and keep Alice company?” Suho suggested.

    “You sure oppa? But can you handle all eleven of them by yourself?” She asked, worried. 

    “Yes I’m sure. I’ll put them to bed after some food and medicine and they should be fine until morning. I’ll come and pick you both up tomorrow when Alice gets discharged.” He said, smiling at her. 

    “Okay. Sounds good. I’ll see you tomorrow then.” She said, getting up to send them off. They said their good byes to Alice and then Annie walked with them to the lobby. 

    “Take care of yourself oppa.” She said to Baekhyun as he walked with her side-by-side. 

    “I will. Don’t worry too much.” He said, taking her hand in his. 

    “Oppa, what if someone sees?!” She whispered, trying to take her hand out of his. 

    “It’s alright, then we’ll just go public.” He said, giving her an eye smile and sending her a wink. 

    “Oppa!” She scolded and he intertwined their fingers together. 

    When they got to the doors she pulled her hand from his when she saw the paparazzi that was just starting to arrive. 

    “Well, I guess that’s our cue! See you later, Annie-ah.” Baekhyun said and pulled down his mask momentarily and pecked her on the head before he covered his mouth again and followed the others out. 

    Annie stood there at the entrance in a daze as she watched them sneak out past the paparazzi, who recognized Annie and walked straight for her. 

    “Excuse me miss! You’re Exo’s maknae coordi, am I right?” One person asked and she smiled and nodded her head. 

    “May I ask are you here to visit Lovely Ladies’ Alice now that she has woken up?” the reporter asked her. 

    “Yes…” She answered, hesitant once more reporters crowded around her. 

    “Are you perhaps here for one of the Exo members? Or personal reasons?” They asked.

    “I’m sorry but I don’t think I should be answering any more questions-“ 

    “Are you perhaps the person whom is rumored to be dating Exo’s Baekhyun?!” 

    Annie became more flustered and wasn’t sure what to say or do. She was surrounded by a dozen reporters and paparazzi and did not like the attention she was receiving. 

    “N-no.. Please leave me alone. I need to get back-“ 

    “Are you close with Lovely Ladies’ Alice by any chance? How?” A different reporter asked. 

    “Yes….why do you need to know-“ 

    “How long have you been friends?” 

    “Do you know who she is dating right now?”

    “Are you aware…” 

    Not sure what to do anymore, and unable to escape the crowd of reporters, she just stood there, hoping someone would help her.

    “Excuse me! Please move!” She heard a voice say and then someone wrapped his arm around her and shielded her from the paparazzi. She looked up to see Baekhyun standing before her, holding her securely in his chest. 

    “It’s Exo’s Baekhyun! Baekhyun-ssi! What is your relationship with this girl?” 

    “What is your relationship with Lovely Ladies’ Alice?”

    “What is your reason for coming to the hospital?” 

    As they kept asking him questions he started to look more and more annoyed, finally bursting. 

    “I came here to visit a dear friend who just woke up from a coma. I don’t see why you should be bothering us and our privacy like this.” The crowd of people was now quiet, so he continued, “I don’t know what you want from us. Lies? the Truth? This person here, Alice, and myself, are best friends. We have known each other since we were born and don’t plan on letting people like you ruin our friendship with lies. But one thing that is true is that I am in a relationship with this person here. She is my girl. So if anyone bothers her again, I will not let it go.”

a/n:

Hellooo~ 

So here is another update:) 

and wow! 

Taemin is Alice's secret Admirer!

Chanyeol is still head-over-heels for Alice!

Annie woke up!

and Baekhyun brought their relationship into public?!

What do you all think about it? 

What do you think happens next?

Please Comment & Subscribe!

Thank you~

 

p.s

I am also currently developing a new story line with 

the characters from Always By Your Side and Timeless! 

So please look forward to it!!! 

It is called "Eternal" 

and I will hopefully be able to post it soon!

Thank you <3