He Should Know

Timeless

 

Baekhyun POV:

            “URGHHH!!!!! I GIVE UP! Let’s go back to the dorm now~” Chanyeol complained as we rehearsed our debut song for only the fifth time. Rolling his eyes, Kyungsoo Hyung walked over to him and grabbed him by the ear.

            “YAH! GET YOURSELF TOGETHER YOU LAZY BUM! OUR DEBUT IS IN 3 DAYS!” he screamed in his ear while the rest of us giggled at their “mother-son fight.”

            “Alright, alright, let’s get back to practice guys,” Kris said in a calm but impatient tone.

            “I don’t have to listen to you, you giant angry birdie!” He rebelled in a childish manner, pouting as he walked to the far side of the practice room. Kris just laughed it off and shook his head, turning the music back on.

----------hours later---------

            “I’m so tireddd~” Sehun complained, leaning on Luhan’s shoulder. We were walking through the corridors, on our way to the elevator. Someone ran out of the elevator in a hurry, her long brown hair obscuring her face.

Wait…

            “Was that Annie…?” I said in an inaudible whisper.

            Standing on the tips of my toes, I frantically tried to get a better look at the girl’s face as she passed. A hand on my shoulder stopped me and I instinctively turned to the person with impatience written all over my face. Chanyeol, who must have heard me, stood there with sympathy and shook his head slightly as if to tell me it wasn’t her. Defeated, I continued to follow the other members.

Maybe I’m just tired..

How would she be in Korea?

If she was here, Tao probably would have come up

with some lame excuse to ditch practice…

No…

She can’t be here.

            “OHH! Hyung! Look!!! Are those the new coordis?! They’re really pretty!!! Look!” Kai practically yelled in my ear as he looked over the railing to the first floor. All of the members rushed over to Kai as if they hadn’t seen girls in a million years. Chanyeol turned back to me with a huge derpy smile and wide eyes.

            “Baek! Look!” He said, grabbing me by my wrist and pulling me over to the railing. Pointing frantically at three girls that were lugging makeup boxes through the lobby, he pinpointed one girl wearing a blue sweater.

            “Isn’t that Annie?!”

“No, she wouldn’t be here Chanyeol. If she was, Tao would have said something-“ I said, glancing at Tao to confirm what I said. He looked guilty and wouldn’t look me in the eye, turning to join the others. Immediately, I turned to the rail and pushed Yixing and Minseok to the side, nearly falling over the railing as I tried to get a better look at her.

Suho POV:

            As we checked out the new coordis, Minseok shoved me and I turned to scold him but saw Baekhyun clutching the rail tightly with an air of panic.

            “Yah-“ Minseok started but I grabbed him by his arm, stopping him from saying anything. Just then, Baekhyun took off towards the elevators, watching the three girls carefully, like he was scared to let them out of his sight. I looked at Tao, as if communicating with our eyes.

Suho: We should have told him..

Tao: No..but she didn’t want him to know..

Suho: he would have found out anyways.

Tao: yea..but..

            We both turned to watch Baekhyun carefully as he mumbled to himself. Watching my brother being like this really bothered me, but it’s their problem to fix. I can’t interfere..I musn’t. As soon as the girls walked into the elevator, he leaned over the railings more to look through the clear walls and catch a glimpse of her face.

            “Come on boys, you need rest.” Manager hyung said, leading the group of helpless children away. Baekhyun didn’t seem to hear him so I walked over to him and grabbed him by his shoulders. He jumped slightly at my touch and looked at me with an indescribable expression. He looked confused, pained, angry, and in love. I felt like crying, seeing my brother more hurt than I’ve ever seen before.

            “S-she…Annie..she..” he stuttered, trying to understand what just happened.

            “I know..I know…” I said and pulled him into a tight embrace. He started to cry softly into my shoulder and I lead him away so others wouldn’t see. Tao stood at the door, waiting for us and gave me a knowing look.

We have to tell him. 

a/n: Hey guys:) 

FIRST CHAPTER!!!

hehe i actually wrote this on 6/18 but....hehe

So please let me know what you think of this story!!!^^ 

and props to my co-author iluvchocolate13~ hehe

she has been helping me with this story since the middle of 

Always By Your Side^^ so i'm very grateful to her:3 

<3 you!!!^^ hehe

and thank you all for suporting me with both stories~

please COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! <3 

thank you~