2

It started one Valentine

again, text inside asterisks are thoughts and it'll be like that for the following chapters as well...enjoy reading~

 

---

 

     “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-!” you squealed and jumped high as you saw the inside of your locker. It was a teddy bear, a very big one and it’s the one you adored so much in one store near your old school.

     “Poor thing. How did that bad person managed to get you in that small compartment,” you cooed as if it would hear you and pulled the bear out. You inspected its surface for cards or something of sort. You found one very much identical to the one you received earlier. You pulled it off gently and lightly rubbed your nose to the bear’s as a hobby when having another pet (or sort).

     The letter read, “You rubbed your nose to it when you still don’t know his name...tsk tsk tsk. He is IlHoon. I got his name from your favourite rapper. XD Go now to the garden‒” *Which one? Aigoo...* “‒ Asking me which one? The only garden with your favourite flowers, of course.” *Can he read my mind?* “Don’t be silly.”

     You went to ‘your’ garden carrying the bear with a loose grip. You love this garden so much since it grows white roses. You spend each of your free time taking care of ‘your’ roses. You arrived but saw nothing peculiar. Everything is in order from the hose to the sprinklers to the shovels; just as you left them yesterday. “Yah, come out now!” you shouted like a crazy lady. “Aishh... This is really driving me crazy-!”

     Suddenly, you heard something shifting around...just somewhere around. You twisted and turned to look for the source but no to avail; you found nothing. “AISHHH! JUST COME OUT ALREADY! You’re giving me creeps!” you shrieked as you rubbed your shoulder when you felt goose bumps all over.

     You felt as if eyes bore holes on your back and sides at the same time. You kept rubbing your shoulders as the aura of the place became the most uncomfortable for the first time, as if dark clouds cover the sky completely leaving no source of light while bushes became a hundred or so times its size and hovered your whole being. You wanted to run and never come back but it felt like your feet has stuck itself on the ground.

     From behind the towering trees, someone chuckled. You can’t be wrong at this; your hearing sense never failed you, even once. Again, that someone chuckled...

 

---

just a short one...anyways, comments and subscribers are very much loved...