4

It started one Valentine

 

*text* are still thoughts while the italized paragraph/s indicate/s flashback

---

     “I missed you too, KwangMin,” you whispered while you placed your hands to his chest and brought your face closer.

     “You can say that again,” he muttered with a smirk. You smirked back slyly. “I can say you haven’t changed a bit...” You pushed him that his fell square on the ground and added, “...still STUPID.”

     “Yah! That’s rude of you!” he shouted as you turned away and started walking. “Come back here!” You just looked back for a second to wink and give him a tongue-out.

     “Aishh- !” was the last thing you heard from him before you completely disappeared. When you are out of gaze, KwangMin stood up. *I never thought it would be this hard. I hope I’d get it straight this time.* His mind fled to the past that made both KwangMin and MinSung this way.

     It was just the normal reasons; nothing that much but the next things were traumatizing.

     One night, five months ago, KwangMin almost broke to his knees to ask for second chance but he got ed up with his pride first on his being.

     “Nothing is making sense in this relationship anymore. At first, we were fighting together for the removal of that stupid law your company has brought up with. Now that we’ve won our prize, you barely have had time for me, telling me your ‘Sorry, something came up’ or ‘Sorry I’m still on practise’ or sort. I did manage to understand that, I did...” MinSung’s eyes b with tears that threatened to fall. She blinked it back, trying hard to put up a strong image for her to say everything she has in heart.

     “You know what had hurt me the most, huh?” she asked while looking straight onto the tall guy’s eyes; hurt was blatantly showing in her eyes in a way KwangMin has never seen before.

     Tears fell in remembrance of what happened just a while back. “How did you manage to do that, huh? How did you manage to share a KISS with ANOTHER LADY in the middle of the road when you have this expectant girl friend you have waiting for you with all these preparations she did herself for your supposed-to-be ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION?!!Tell me...How?” MinSung inhaled a lungful of air.

     She waited patiently for an answer while biting on her bottom lip, stabilizing her breathing. Barely a minute had passed, MinSung got irritated. “You’re not telling me? Well then...” MinSung strode to her room with KwangMin following closely behind, wondering what she could possibly have in mind.

    KwangMin stayed watching by the door. His eyes widen when MinSung got her big travelling bag out and started filling it with her stuff. KwangMin grabbed her hands but she struggled to free herself. His grip tightened as her struggling increases.

     “Let go,” she stated in pure monotone with determination painted in her eyes.

     “NO. Not until you tell me what in the name of Midas are you doing.”

     “I’m packing.”

     “What?”

     “I’m packing,” she repeated.

     “I know you’re packing but why?”

     MinSung chuckled coldly. “Don’t play fool here, KwangMin. All of us know what a person is packing her clothes for.” KwangMin fell off-handed with his mouth hanging agape.  MinSung used this opportunity to free herself from KwangMin’s grip. She rubbed the sore spot. “And if you don’t mind I’ll continue.”

      *She is just playing hard to get. She can’t leave me. I know she can’t.* He thought then he regained composure. “Okay… If you’re that determined, then you can go. The door’s wide open.” That pulled the plug out of the dam, MinSung was contemplating whether to really leave or not but with KwangMin’s words, she’s more determined than ever to leave and never come back.

     She zipped the bag. She lifted it but KwangMin’s hand snatched it from her. *I know he can’t bear the thought of me lea‒* “I think you needed help with your luggage.” MinSung was terribly wrong. She just stared on KwangMin’s back and followed him out. KwangMin even hailed a taxi for MinSung. *He really doesn’t want me here.*

     Settling her luggage right in front of the cab’s door, KwangMin was waiting for MinSung to say sorry or something like never wanting to leave but he got nothing. Instead, she just grabbed her bag and put it in the car’s trunk. She opened the door and ce more to KwangMin. She looked once more onto those eyes of his, lovingly then sympathetically.

     “Goodbye, KwangMin…”

     Then she’s gone. KwangMin have thought wrong of her. Then his words rang in his ears. You can go. The door’s wide open.

     You can go…

     Can go…

     Go…

     His trance to the past sent new tears but same hurt to his eyes. KwangMin sat on a bench and gently wipes his tears. *It should be right this time.* He sighed and his head hung low.

---

a longer chapter since last few updates i've been posting short lame, crappy ones...

now enjoy a longer lame update~