3

It started one Valentine

---

 

     He chuckled and soon, it turned into a laugh, not the scary evil laugh but a warm hearty laugh that seems familiar but you just can’t spit the name out. The rustling of the grasses and the nice crunch of the dried leaves when stepped on became like background music so nice.

     The next thing you know, everything was pitch black. “Yah. Who are you?” you calmly asked while doing nothing to remove the hands covering your eyes. That someone’s hands were large and warm that you felt like melting and at the same time safe like nobody can hurt you even this still unknown someone.

     *I’ve never felt this way ever since then* you wandered off to the time back when you were 6 or so...

<

     “Stop crying now,” he cooed and hugged you tightly. It felt comfortable and warm and most of all, safe. “Those girls were just jealous because you have me and they don’t.” You still sob but your crying lessens.

     He thought for a minute or so while still rubbing your back soothingly. “Ah-!” he exclaimed. “If you stop crying, I’ll get you ice cream, Coffee Crumble.” With that, you lifted your tear-streaked face, smiling widely. You wiped your tears. “Kaja~!”

     ‘Childish. Bi-polar. Cry baby. Ice cream er,’ He thought. ‘My only love.’

//End of Flashback

     You returned from dozing off like a snap and started to move so the hand on your eyes would be removed. You twisted your body so you would be facing the owner. He then again chuckled. “You could have just asked.”

     His face was a blur but you could tell he’s tall and just quite built. His hands moved to your waist and pulled you in for a hug, muttering, “I missed you so much, Eul~” by your ear. You know by then who the person is.

     “Still keeping your nickname for me, ei?” you said mockingly to at which he chuckled and tightened the hug even more. “I missed you, Eul~”

     “I missed you, Eul~”

     “I missed you, Eul~” Again and again he repeated.

     He got tired saying one thing repeatedly so he broke the hug and pouted. You tilted your head lightly to the side. “Won’t you say you missed me too?” he said with a whiny tone and pouted even more. You chuckled and pinched his nose.

     “I thought you wouldn’t ask.” You released his nose and smiled widely, bringing your face closer to his and whispered, “I missed you too, ---” and brought your hands to his chest.

 

---

another short one...sorry but im out of words and drained...