4

Street Rats
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun slowly peaked through the curtains of the unfamiliar room, after last night Mr. Shin insisted that Daehyun stayed the night so that the next day he could be coached on TS Entertainment, the company Mr. Shin built on his own and the company that was supposed to be passed down to HyunJae. However, since Hyunjae has been missing, Mr. Shin decided to put the company temporarily in Daehyun’s hands until he found his son.

Daehyun groaned as he heard three very loud knocks that almost sounded like thunder as it echoed through the room. That was the first night he actually slept on a mattress that wasn’t worn out with springs jabbing at his back, yet he felt uncomfortable. The knocks repeated again and again until Daehyun decided to go answer the door, like a mummy he dragged his feet and opened the door, greeting his visitor with another groan.

“Good morning to you too, Young Master,” A maid giggled as she walked right past him to fix the bed. “Mr. Shin would like to have breakfast with you this morning, start getting ready.”

Daehyun nodded his head as a greeting to the maid as he headed to the bathroom to ready himself for the day.

                                                                                    ***

Emi’s morning wasn’t starting off so well, she woke up in a panic because she felt something big and hairy in . She jolted out of bed and began to cough while sticking out her tongue trying to get rid of the hair she felt on it.

“God damn it Raja your tail went in my mouth again!” She complained while her doggie companion sat on the bed tilting his head to the side while whimpering.

“It’s ok, Raja. I guess I just need to learn how to not sleep with my mouth open.” Emi replied while petting Raja’s head, “But seriously that’s pretty disgusting, ya know?”

She then walked into her bathroom rinsing from whatever was left from Raja before brushing her teeth. After she prepped herself she walked into her closet, glad that the maids still haven’t come in to pick out her outfit for the day. She sighed at the thought of going out on a date with a complete stranger, an uncomfortable knot began to grow in her stomach, was she nervous? Of course she was! It wasn’t like she was going to hang out again with Woohyun, this was totally different and she didn’t know what to expect from this man. All that she knew about him was that his name was Kim Jaejoong and everything else that was on his file.

Her fingers brushed against her collection of clothes as she sauntered towards the back where her sun dresses were, although she loved to wear jeans, if she went out on date in them her father would surely fry her alive. She stood in front of the rack with a pensive look on her face, as she began her search for the perfect thing to wear until she just gave up completely and chose the first thing that popped out to her. She wore a white flowing dress with orange polka-dots that was above the knee and pulled it together with ivory heels. Looking into the mirror, Emi was quite satisfied with what she was able to pull together in a matter of minutes and with that she headed down stairs.

“Good morning, Emi” Junsu greeted her as she made her way down the stairs, “you are a bit early today, Young Master Kim has yet to arrive.”

Emi smiled at Junsu while nodding her head, “That’s good; it means I have more time to spend with my favorite Ahjusssi!” She then ran up to Junsu and gave him a tight bear hug.

Junsu chuckled delightedly as he patted Emi’s back returning her hug, “I cant believe that a little girl like you will be married soon.”

Dropping the hug, Emi pouted and crossed her arms, “If it were up to me, I wouldn’t get married at all!”

Junsu patted her head, “There, there now child, you shouldn’t say that either. Marriage is a beautiful thing once you fall in love with the right person.”

Emi sighed, “That’s not the kind of life I wanted for myself though, I’ve become so used to my solitude that I find sharing my life with someone quite difficult. It seems so farfetched to me.”

The elder male smiled, “All the more reason to give love a try, you’ve been lonely for long enough my dear. It’s time for you to find someone to show you a new world, a whole new side of life that you’ve never known.”

Suddenly the gate buzzer rang, Junsu made his way towards the intercom and looked at the camera with a smile, “It looks like P.P.C.2 has just arrived!”

Emi walked up beside him to look at the camera as well, “P.P. C.2?” She repeated in a confused manner.

“Yes, Potential Prince Charming number 2. Everyone in this palace is quite excited about this marriage ordeal; there are even bets on which one would become your husband.” Junsu replied

Emi’s eyes widened as he pressed the button to open the gate, “You guys are making bets on me!”

Being truthful, she was a bit outraged however she was rather amused. “Who is everyone betting on?”

Junsu shrugged his shoulders, “So far a lot of people are betting on Young Master Woohyun. I, however, find Young Master Shin quite agreeable. He seems like your type.”

Emi nodded her head and stood in front of the door with Junsu by her side as he opened the door for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter