Chapter 5

Without Those Facade

It is today, that she started to reveal the beauty she has been hiding. Once she entered the school gate with her hair down showing its curls and without her wearing her glasses, the whole school seemed to stop and everyone’s jaw dropped as they looked at her.

“Is she new here ?”

“So beautiful.. What class does she belong to?”

“What’s her name ? Let’s get her number!”

She hears murmurs all around but she just walked coolly as if she was the ultimate queenka. Well, with how she looks, she really can be called as that.

“Mizuki!” Jinri can’t help but to shout her name from a far since she was so shocked seeing Mizuki took off her disguise and others can’t believe that it was really her.

The kingkas of the school were awestruck with Mizuki’s gorgeousness as well. She thought she won the battle seeing Ryeowook staring at her gain but felt disappointed when he scoffed. What’s wrong with him? She thought.

She can focus on the lessons since she was so worried about how she looks. If stares can melt, she’d probably gone by now because all of the boys in her class can’t stop looking at her, except for Ryeowook. Since this morning, he’s not looking at her anymore, not even a glance and she was deeply hurt.

 

She was so tired of this. First Ryeowook had a crush on her bestfriend, and now, just when she showed off her beauty, he ignores her.

Good thing, they have a vacant time today since Mr. Han left for a seminar a while ago. Mizuki can’t wait for the class to end. She has to talk to Ryeowook. She scribbled something on a piece of paper and slammed it to his desk which caused the latter to be surprised. The other students were surprised as well.

“Woah. Someone’s so lucky today.”

“The new student got attracted to you Hyung. Way to go!”

“Pabo! She wasn’t new. That was Mizuki. But Ryeowook, tell me if you score on her ok?”

s but Ryeowook paid no attention to their words. He opened the folded paper and read it.

Can we talk ? I’ll wait at the rooftop.

Ryeowook didn’t hesitate to follow. He immediately stood up and ignored the questions of his friends. He ran all the way to the rooftop when no one was looking. When he reached the top of the stairway, he opened the door and acted like he was not panting at all.

He was faced with Mizuki’s back and he stopped himself from fantasizing because she has a nice body. When Mizuki turned to look at her, he can’t help but to feel nervous. He was trying so hard not to look at her this morning because he thought she was painfully beautiful. He doesn’t even have the courage to talk to her when she was a nerd, what more now that she looks so gorgeous.

“Do you like Jinri?” Mizuki’s voice croaked, as if she’s going to cry.

Ryeowook’s brows cringed, what the heck did she say?

“I don’t have any fee-”

“Listen Ryeowook. I’m going to tell you something and I won’t repeat this anymore. I like you. No, think I already had fallen for you. And I’m sorry I just can’t hold back anymore. I see you’re already happy with my bestfriend but please, do me a favor and get lost in my sight because I can’t stand seeing you be with another girl.” Mizuki said it straight but her tears were flowing uncontrollably from her eyes.

Ryeowook didn’t say anything but just approached her. Step by step he got closer but Mizuki didn’t move an inch. When he was already infront of Mizuki, Ryeowook grabbed her from the waist and kissed her. Mizuki was shocked so she pushed him away.

“Yah! What was that for? I though you liked me?” Ryeowook said.

“I said that, but I didn’t ask you to love me back. You unfaithful jerk, go back to my bestfriend before I punch you in the face!”

“You’re going to do that huh?” Ryeowook said closing the gap between their faces again and before Mizuki could speak, their lips touched once more.

Mizuki struggled at first but realizing that it was no use since Ryeowook was stronger, she gave up. They were both out of breath when Ryeowook let go of the kiss. He leaned his forehead to hers making her look directly into his eyes.

“What the was that? I don’t’ like Jinri, I like you.”

“B-but you-”

“I talked to her so that she can help me court you. The day you saw us on the lockers, I told her to introduce me to you so that I can talk to you already.”

Mizuki felt guilty. She ignored Jinri for many days just because she doesn’t know the truth.

“You got jealous are you?” Ryeowook and he can see that she was really irritated, not to him, but because of herself.

She decided to leave forgetting that she was with Ryeowook because she wanted to talk to Jinri now.

“Yah! You’re going to leave your boyfriend? So rude.”

“Are you my boyfriend?”

“Okay fine.” Ryeowook approached her and she was so surprised when he kneeled down. “Goko Mizuki can you be my girlfriend? I’m willing to court you forever.” He asked smiling and Mizuki can’t help but to get ecstatic again.

“YES!! OFCOURSE!!” She said jumping up and down while holding her boyfriend’s hand.

“I see I have a very hard to get girlfriend here.” Ryeowook can’t stop himself from teasing her since she was just too cute when she’s annoyed.

Mizuki glared at her. “You want a hard to get one? Fine! Go and look for other girlfriend instead.” She said stomping her feet but Ryeowook chased her up to the hallways. He grabbed her hand and plant kisses on her fingers not minding the people looking at them.

Mizuki can’t help but smile. She knows this happened too fast, she wasn’t even sure if they’re going to last. But she’s going to cherish every moment she’ll spend with him.

 

============================================================

Hope you liked my story for you EXO_luver ^_^