Chapter 4

Without Those Facade

“Okay class dismissed. Read Shakespeare’s Hamlet for oral recitation tomorrow. Good bye.” The professor left and the students complained for having another homework.

“Going home?” Mizuki smiled creepily at Jinri implying something. If it was other people who see her, they will totally be terrified, but Jinri knows best.

“Of course.. NOT ! COME ON HURRY!”

“YAY!! I’m DONE LET’S GO!”

The two girls are going to Odyssey, a shop selling albums on the entertainment center of the city. They are fan girls of not only TVXQ, they also have CN Blue, SS501 and a lot more. They were already outside the room when someone called out.

Their sudden outburst caused the few remaining students to look at them. The students which happened to be some of the Super Junior.

“Uhm. Jinri. C-can I talk to you tomorrow?” the man said rubbing his nape.

The two girs can’t believe who just called them. “O-okay.. See you tomorrow.” The boy just nodded and the two girls acted to walk cool.

“Where have you been Ryeowook hyung?” Kyuhyun asked seeing the boy entered the room again.

“Just outside. Talked to someone.”

 

On  the other hand the two girls walked silently. They had already some of the albums they want but Mizuki was so sad, she realized that maybe, Ryeowook has a crush on her bestfriend, not on her.

“You alright?” Jinri asked and can’t help but to be sad also.

“Yeah.. Ryeowook has a crush on you.” Mizuki was walking like she cannot carry her own weight.

“Pabo! He just wanted to talk to me .”

“Why doesn’t he want to talk to me then ?” Mizuki whined and pouted.

“Nah. Don’t mind him so much. I promise I won’t steal him away from you.” Jinri said reassuringly. “But I’m feeling he has a crush on me.” She winked and ran away from Mizuki since her house is already near leaving Mizuki dumbfounded.



 

The day after the incident with Ryeowook, Mizuki went to school earlier than usual.  She doesn’t know why but she just felt like doing so.

She went to their room  to find no one there. It was still 15 minutes more so she went to the lockers only to hear a pair of voice laughing.  The way the girl laughed is just the same as Jinri so she took a peak before entering the scene. She was right; it was Jinri, laughing with Ryeowook as if they had been close for a very long time now.

Mizuki can’t help but to feel jealous. She knows she doesn’t have the right and doesn’t have any proof but she feels annoyed. How can her bestfriend do this to her?

She walked in not minding the two people who turned their eyes on her.

“Mizuki ! Let me intr-” Jinri was about to say something when she was interrupted by the bell. Mizuki just walked not looking at them which made the two surprise. Mizuki is not impolite. Even when she was going back to the room, no word was heard from her.

Days had passed and Mizuki ignored Jinri. She always sees her with Ryeowook so there’s no need to accompany her anymore. Jinri gave up talking to her also becauseMizuki just ignores her everyday. She was hurt by the actions of Mizuki, but she knows the reason. She didn’t felt guilty however.

What annoyed Mizuki more is the fact that Ryeowook already has Jinri, yet he still acts as if he was interested to her. He still stares at her and one time, she saw him following her going home. When Mizuki entered a gate and peaked through a hole, she saw him left thinking that she already got home. But it wasn’t Mizuki’s house. She doesn’t even know whose house was it because that was not even the way to her house.

It was exaggerated on her part, not even asking Jinri about what is really going on between them, but she was so carried away by her emotion. She decided to do a make-over, to show the world what she really looks like and maybe, Ryeowook will not only look at her, he’s gonna talk to her too.