Coincidental Meeting

Don't Love Me

 


    


         


    


                   


` (   DON'T LOVE ME  )

 


 CHAPTER TWO : COINCIDENTAL MEETING

 


A month later…

 I run towards the library along the track under the long roof and out of sudden, I bump into a guy. “Sorry,” I bow while caress my hurt shoulder and he just gives out a light smile to me. I know that all are my faults, I know I’m a bit clumsy today, I’m very stress thinking how to complete all my assignment in a few days. My biggest mistake is I’m always lain all my problems on Yong Hwa and now he is not with me. We are rarely in touch just because we are busy with our own study matter. I turn back to my class to take something there and lead to library back, run slowly. Finally, I’m in front of the ancient library but unique. I walk inside alone and I notice there are many students here today but still very quiet and no sounds, maybe got assignments like me too. “Oh I’m late, the deadline is only five days from today or I’ll facing Mrs. Moody,” I walk faster inside and straight away leading to the business reference books shelf on my right side. I’ve to tiptoe to reach the thick book of dark-blue covered on the top section of the shelf and I manage get it but this time I feel something warm on my hand. Abruptly, I shift my head backward and I see the last time guy that I bumped into. Yes for sure it is him behind me. “Opss, sorry! You take it first,” he takes the book for me. “Thank you!” I bow 90 degrees.

 “Is this book only one?” I venture to ask him. “No, actually this book has three set,” he says slumber. “Wah! You look very familiar with this library,” I praise him. “Oh not like that, maybe the coincidental, I’ve ever be the librarian when I’m in the first year here,” he smiles. His smile is very gorgeous that shakes my heart. “However, what is your name? You look very busy. Can I help you?” he continues. “Emm… My…my… name is Yuri. Kwon Yuri,” I stutter since my heart beats faster than usually. “Hey don’t scare of me. I’m just a student like you too. Tell me what happen,” he looks deep in my eyes and disturbs my mind for a flash. He looks very sincere to help me. “Should I tell him but it will burden him. Tell or not?” this question keep playing on my mind. “Tell!” I make a decision at last.

 “First, let me introduce myself first. My name is Lee Hong Ki and please calls me Hong Ki. I’m a business administration student and I guess you too, but what you need to search in that book in the first year assignment?” he shows his index finger to the book in my arm. “Are you going to use this too?” “No, no. I just want look at it to make some revision but I think you need it more for now, so you use it first,” “Emm… Hong Ki, thank you. I really, really need this book,” I still stutter. “Assignment right?” “Yes!” “Let me help you. When you will hand it to your lecture?” “Five days more,” I blink both my eyes. “Quite a short time. Let’s sit there,” We move together to the table at the corner of the library. We are alone there. “Let’s me see the task that you’ve to do.” I give the question paper without hesitate. After a couple minutes he looks at it, he voices out, “I’ve make this last year. If you want to review it, I can bring it here tomorrow,” he offers me. “Sure, I want!” “Meet you here tomorrow on 12.00 o’clock. I’ve to go now because there is a class after this,” “Okay, thank you once again and meet you tomorrow here,” I bow.

 On evening, I walk alone to the room. I clean myself and then do my homework. As everything is complete, I lie on my bed, keep smiling alone without stop. “He is my angel!” daydreaming alone. Seo Hyun opens the door and I still smiling. “Your assignment has done?” “Done, you?” “Mine is not yet, Seo Hyun!” I shake my head and hide someone will help me. She takes a bath and out from the shower room after 15 minutes. She looks at me, “I notice from earlier.” I shock, “What are saying about? I don’t understand.” “Why are you smiling alone from just now? Crazy or falling in love?” She continues. “What? Nonsense!” It’s already night, we are ready to go sleep but before that we brush our teeth. We go to our own bed and switch off the light. Seo Hyun sleeps soundly while I am thinking alone, “Am I in love? I never feel like this before. How to know this is love or not? I’ve no experience on it.” I think it over until I fall asleep.

 I wake up earlier than my roommate today, I feel very excited not like usually. I clean up and have a hard time to choose which dress is the best for me today. Remember, I’m not a fashionista! I’m unfashionable. I wake Seo Hyun up and ask her I should wear which one today because she is a stylish person. “Green blouse with a long black skirt is quite a best match,” she takes it and gives it to me. I wear it in high confident level. While waiting for Seo Hyun ready, I arrange the necessary books in my bag and sit on the chair, turning around happily. When I remember I’ve to meet Hong Ki today, I feel very nervous and is that the reason why I’m wearing the best dress today? I don’t know either.

We both walking to take our breakfast as usually at cafeteria and go to our class then. I keep take a peek on my watch, waiting for 12 noon. At last, the time arrives. Luckily we just have a class today and it end on 11. 45. 15 minutes earlier I go to the library, I sit alone there then put my head on the table and take a nap. Hong Ki arrives with the sample assignment of him. He pats my head to wake me, “Sorry, I’m late,” I take a peek on my watch on my right hand, “You’re not late but I’m too early.” He gives me the book and I look at it. “Thank you for your help. I’ll use your main point but I’ll use my own sentence,” I give out my idea. “That’s good. You’re so smart!” “As a return, I’ll treat you lunch today. Do you mind to come with me?” “I don’t want a return, I sincerely help you,” he chuckles. “Don’t make me in guilty please!” I say up. “Okay, I’ll follow you,”

We walk together along the average high buildings and reach at the café there. We order what we want to eat and I pay it straight away. We sit face to each other and start eating while chatting around and suddenly a group of boy students come towards us. “Hong Ki, lunch with a girlfriend. That’s why you could not join us today,” One of the boys says and then they all move to another place. Because I feel very shock listen to it just now, I choke with the thing that I’m eating and I start cough. “Hey, you all make her like this!” Hong Ki yells. Hong Ki pats my back for a few times until the food throws out. I feel like I’m almost dead. He brings me to the outside. I feel worst. We seat together on a long bench and I lean my body to the bench. He starts fanning me. “Are you okay? Your eyes are red and watery. Is it hurt? Do you want go to the clinic?” He asks. I can’t speak at this moment because it to hurt and I just simply nod. He slings me to him to his car. He drives in high speed and we reach in front of the clinic. We both go in and the doctor makes a check up on my throat. “ is bleeding. I’ll give you some medicines and don’t take cold drinks for a few days,” says the doctor. I nod as a sign of understand.

When we are in the journey back, I ask him something, “Do you not stay in the dorm?” “No! My house is just 15 minutes from here by car,” “Oh, like that.” “So near from here!” When I am sitting beside the driver seat, I see a huge building that we pass. “Wah, big building!” “It is Kyungnam High School. My old school,” he says. Kyungnam? The sound is familiar but when I’ve heard it? Where?

 

To Be Continued...


 


 AUTHOR'S NOTE : Hope you all love this story!

 


                        credits to fallen angel