Hello, Luhan!

He's A Cheater! -CLASS A-! I'm Is...?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lime looked around the studio. She looked Aron that knocking the door. While waiting for Aron she saw a poster of Luhan and she watched the television, seeing Luhan that sang and dance. 

"Luhan! So sweet..i want to meet you even more.." Lime said. Looking at Luhan that sang What Is Love.

"Hey! Aron!" a guy tapped Aron shoulder, when he saw Aron come out from the room. Lime were hearing and looking at them.

"JR?" Aron started to looking at Lime, he's panicking. JR approaching his mouth to Aron ear.

"Hey, what kind of fan girl you bring this time? I told you many times...don't lose your cool  in front of girls!" he whispered, Aron chucked. He just smiled and said.

"Hey, i'm the romantic guy, ladies lover...i can't do anything but to help and she's not here to meet us. She come to meet Luhan..are the EXO finish their perfomance or not?" Aron asked.

"Yeah...they're finished thirty minutes ago but they're at the changing room, you know about the pretty boy news this time?" JR asked.

"No gossip! Girls are my first priority. Don't gossip now.. like what gentleman said 'LADIES FIRST' so i got to help this girl! Let's go Lime"  Lime stand up, walking away and following Aron.

"Huh.."JR sighed. "I want to tell him about Luhan now but..ah..whatever!" JR walked away.

@@@

ARON knocked the door, "come in..." a voice said. Aron opened the door, Lime and Aron entered simultaneously.

"Hey, where's Luhan?" Aron asked.

"Here.." a cold voice answered, raising his hand. Lime blushed, she rushed and hugged Luhan.

"Luhan!! I miss you!!!" Lime voice was so cheerfull. Happy maybe. Luhan panicked, he's starting to sweat when all the members of EXO looking at him and a guest from Nu'est, Aron looking at him.

"Remember! One year ago..you said you want to be with me forever! I'm here Luhan...i miss you so much!!!" Lime said, happily.

"Who are you?" Luhan asked, Lime puzzled. She released her hug. Shocked, of course. Who doesn't when someone we know told that to us...especially someone we love, how was our feeling then?

"I'm Lime! Remember...we meet at the island! You said you want to be with me forever!" Lime said, trying to smile. JR and Ren happened to be at that place too, seeing what happened. Aron can't help that time, he just happened to be a watcher. 

"Who are you? I never say i want to be with you forever!!" Luhan said, angrily. Lime shocked, Luhan answered made her sat on the floor. Shocked, embarass..the feeling were inside of Lime now.

"I see...i..see..." Lime hang her head down, then she hang her head up, seeing at Luhan face. Trying to smile, she sucess to smile, purely. Her face was bright even though she was so shocked at this time. She miled purely to Luhan. No tears was running on her cheek.

"I meet you now..i'm feel relief..so.." Lime stand up. "I will go now..bye...Luhan..I love you..." Lime went outside.

Making Luhan puzzled, other EXO member, with JR, Aron and Ren were looking at Lime that just walking away from the studio.

@@@

"I meet him now..but, i don't have money...haa.." Lime was talking to herself. It's evening now. "I'm hungry..." Lime stomach was gumbling.

"I don't even bring my clothes..when i'm wondering wheter i can meet him or not..the question is answered when i found the way but when i meet him.." tears was running on her cheek.

"LOVE IS SO HURTING!!!" Lime shouted. Good luck there's no people around. 

Then, she saw, a girl was singing in front of the people. After she sang, the people gave her money in a plastic bowl that she brought.

"Thank you.." she bowed.

"I got an idea, how to gain money!" Lime snapped her finger. She walked to the near food stall and searching for a thing to full the money after she finished her perfomance.

@@@

LIME was singing in front of the people.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter