Mysterious masked character?

He's A Cheater! -CLASS A-! I'm Is...?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What?!" Lime looked so flushed.

"Yes, it is...a mysterious masked guy...he's like a life saver...i guess a hero of course.."  Alice said. "Romantic! I want a hero like that too...saving me from the antagonists...romantic...nostalgic...and everything!" 

"Alice...who is that guy? Do you know him?" LIme asked. Alice shooked her head.

"We don't even know..." Nara interrupted. Suddenly, the room door was opened by Ara. Yooyoung and Yoonjo followed Ara entering the room.

"Lime, are you okay?" Ara asked.

"What with the long face? Smile please...i'm okay!" Lime smiled. Ara sighed. She slapped Lime leg suddenly. Lime screamed.

"With the condition like that you still smiling and showing your poker face? Like Kuroba Kaito in Magic Kaito...Lime he's a magician under the moonlight..he can hide his poker face with a mask...but you? You're not a magician...honest with your feeling will you?" Ara raised her eyebrows.

"Yes..but Kaito hide his feeling for Aoko..he hide the fact that he is the Thief Kid...like the mysterious guy who save me..who is he?" Lime said, with a sad voice tone.

"One day you will find the answer...there just one truth in this world!" Nara immitate how Shininchi Kudo from Detective Conan talk.

"Yes...i will" Lime said unconfiddently.

"So..if you will, keep shining on the stage...wheter you fall backwards...but please! Keep moving forward...okay?" Ara asked. Holding Lime hand.

"Okay..." Lime nod her head.

@@@

AFTER recovering for the past three weeks, Lime back in a healthy condition. Hello Venus member were discussing something with their manager.

"For the second debut? Your second album..." Yoo Ah tapping her finger on the table. 

"Yes...Yoo Ah-ah, the first debut is a sucess but we want to do the second debut...can we?" Ara asked. 

"I have to ask Ju in this thing because she's the one who in close contact with the director..." Yoo Ah answered.

"Can you call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter