Concert and bullied and saved by who?!

He's A Cheater! -CLASS A-! I'm Is...?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello, Lime..are you feeling better?" Aron asked.

"Yes...sunbaenim..." JR and Ren looked at each other. Aron raised his eyebrows.

"Don't call us sunbae..i think because you're a newcomer that's why the're mocking you like that..i don't care if you want to call us  sunbae, oppa, hyung or whatever..up to you but we are the same age as you, our class next  to your class...i know this are their doing...5dolls...long ago, they did this too to a girl, she's an idol and a great actress..she's shining brightly on the stage..everyone like her..but after she was bullied for countless of times...she decided to ignore it then...but, a tragedy happen that made 5dolls and everyone she trusted bullied her, she was hummiliated terribly by 5dolls but she decided not to be an idol after that..she give up and give in on her dreams...by the way Aron is the only one born in year 1993 so he's the sunbae.." JR said.

"She was bullied by 5dolls because she always talking with the KINGKA like NU'EST and EXO..she always asked us..'what's the matter if i'm talk to you? Yes...your smile belong to your fans but not yourself...anybody can't control you..you yourself, isn't it? I'm me..you're not belong to anybody unless your fans. If the QUEENKA hate me because i'm talking with you that because you're not belong to anybody unless your fans...you yourself. Am i right?' " Aron told Lime.

"She's our sunbae but she act like our nuna..taking care of everything to us...she cook well too, clever..and she fashionable" Ren told Lime.

"Where is she now?" Lime asked. Three boys in the room pouted.

"She died..it was a tragic accident..even for us to forget it...we just can't  forget it..." Lime startled..died? A nice girl like her died...?

"Uh..we have to go first..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter