Exam and result and task given

He's A Cheater! -CLASS A-! I'm Is...?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Exam is drawing near...i'm la...zy..." Ara whined. Lime shook her head.

"Hey! It's better to start now before its to late! Let's do some revision!  Come on..." Alice suddenly came to the room and jumped like  crazy while holding some books.

"Oh please....i don't want..." Ara sighed. Lime stand up and walked to the table where Alice was sitting. Ara still laying on the bed. Rioting because exam was starting next week.

"Come on Ara, you  don't hear what Yoo Ah-ah told, doesn't you? Even though we're idol we have to learn or not our concert will be so doom....you're a leader come on!" Lime shouted to Ara, she opened her Math book.

"But, i don't like...revision!!!" Ara said, angrily. 

"Come on! Do you want to retake exam and attending the summer class? I bet you doesn't isn it? So come and start to do revision!!" Nara suddenly came to the room, interuptted Ara whining.

"Okay....okay...Lime teach me please...i have subject i don't get...mean don't understand.." Ara stand up, walking to the study table where the member of Hello Venus starting to have discussion about learning.

"What the subject?" Lime asked.

"Math, Science, English..Chinese..." Ara answered so impassively making Lime and the Hello Venus jaws drop.

"Are you...joking?" Nara asked.

"Nope, girl...i'm ing serious right now..." Ara answered, taking the books out and sat beside Lime.

"Oh i think i want to faint right now!" Alice mimicking how a person would faint.

"Stop that! Lime please.."

"So what the subject we would start first?" Lime asked.

"Math?"Ara answered, don't sure.

"Okay...now what you don't understand?" Lime asked.

"Algebraic position..Linear equation?" Ara asked, don't sure again. Lime smirked.

"Ara...i hope you ready for my intensive training hihi..."

"Omo! Are you Lime? No way!!!!" Ara souted making Hello Venus laughed.

@@@

"THIS is Science examination, you have two hours to answer it..good luck kids.." their hoomroom teacher, Miss Park was passing the paper.

"I hate Science..."  D.O wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter