I find the way!

He's A Cheater! -CLASS A-! I'm Is...?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After one year Luhan had left, Lime become a cold girl, not cheerfull as herself before and introvert, she kept lock up herself in her room. She rarely came out to eat and never go to the beach after that.  She became silent, always sunk in her thought in her room. She lock her heart and not even give a smile to anyone.

"Lime..." Lime heard a knock on her door room. Lime ignored it, maybe it's her grandma, that bringing food to her. Her grandma opened the door. She put the tray in front of Lime. She didn't show interest in the food that was brought by her grandma. It's her favourite food, chicken soup and coconut juice. Her grandma then left with a sad expression.

Lime came up to the food, she ate the soup and drank the coconut juice, she opened the door and put the tray outside.

@@@

"I'M worried, look at Lime...she don't even get out from her room all this time...her birthday is drawing near.." Lime's grandma was talking with her grandpa.

"I'm worried too. I become regret with my decision that made Luhan went to Seoul again..." her granpa or his name was Kim Baek Sung was regreting his decision.

"It because our promise with Ju Ri...but, we would miss her if she left....afterall she is the only one left for us.." her grandma or her name was Kim Ji Hya was remembering what Kim Ju Ri had said to them seventeen years ago.

"But, if we died, it would only her left in this island. Alone..." Baek Sung said.

"I'm agree but i don't want she to leave us..."

"Me too..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter