o5|| Let's Go Party! { p a r t o1 }

Too Scared To Love 난 두려워

 

- NARRATION -

- A Month Later –

The family of SMTOWN is finally done preparing for their big stage and has held 3 concerts in Seoul already. They travel to Shanghai, China to continue their tour. DBSK has come out with a 5th album, which rose them back to the top and they have caught the eyes of American producers. Super Junior has a lot of success with their current 4th album, and No Other has been named THE song of the summer and started their 3rd Asian Tour. SNSD has also reach success with Oh! And have started their First Asian Tour. SHINee and f(x) have kept quiet on the other hand, ready to comeback in the later half of the year.

Donghae and Yoona grew closer and closer with each other. Yoona feels she can open up a little more to Donghae while he is soon ready to ask her to be his love (officially). Meanwhile, the jokester of SMTOWN, Shindong, is currently preparing for his own wedding.


DONGHAE POV:

- “Yah, wake up. We need to go prepare for the concert today…”

- “Mmmpf, Idonwannagerrup…”

- “Donghae! Wake Up! Everyone else is preparing!”

- “Annnniyo…. Aishstophyung.”

I want to stay cozy in my hotel bed. I hear Teukie hyung’s voice far away, but I think I’ll rest my body a bit more… I feel as though this bed is a cloud and the rain is slightly making me cool in this hot weather, ah! WAIT…. RAIN?????????????????????????

- “YAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!”

I woke up to find myself drenched in a mix of water and spit. Jungsoo hyung better run away… FAST. I jump up and chase after him, only to bang into the door he closed behind him.

- “Yah, hurry up!”

Jungsoo hyung called from the hallway. Aish, I’ll get him later at rehearsal… need to get dressed, need to get dressed.


- 15 Minutes Later –


- “Morning Fish!”

I jumped from by bed and turn around to see Hyukjae’s face inches away from mine. Siwon was standing behind him. How did they get in here?! They don’t have a key!

- “Why are you two in here?”

- “Jongwoon hyung gave us the key~”

That was no surprise, Hyukjae dangled the keys in front of me. Siwon then looked at me curiously and smirk at Hyukjae who was looking at Siwon, too.

- “Donghae, when are you going to ask Yoona out? You two were quite the flirtatious couple on the plane yesterday, haha!”

- “Bwoh? Do you want to get killed?!”

- “Don’t deny it, we saw you two tickling each other and being hushed by everyone else~”

Siwon was right. Yesterday, I got to spend a lovely 5 hours with Yoona on the plane. I chose to sit next to her because our artists, staff, and managers all took up one plane. I wanted to spend every waking moment of that ride with her and it was absolutely amazing! She has this habit I love to look at, every time she gets embarrassed, she always tucks in a piece of her hair behind her ear. Of course I made her laugh and squirm so it would fall out again and she would have to keep on tucking it in again.

- “Hello? Stop daydreaming about her~”

- “I can’t help it…”

- “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WE KNEW IT!”

, I let that out of my mouth accidentally. Siwon and Hyukjae were now on the floor laughing themselves to death.

- “Well, I know a perfect time for you to confess!”

- “I’m not confessing anytime soon, I don’t even know her feelings.”

That’s the part I was sad about, it seems like she’s enjoying time with me, but I can’t tell whether she thinks of me as a friend of something more. It’s been killing me forever.

- “Well… Youngwoon hyung’s friend recently opened up this really modern and hot lounge right on the Yangtze River. It’s really over the top and stuff, but we got it rented out for the night. Like an afterparty for everyone!”

- “Seriously?!”

- “Chyeah! Now you can take advantage of seeing her in some clubbing outfit and dance with her, hehe!”

- “Yah, Hyukjae… you sound a little, too… erted…”

- “Shut up Mr. I-drink-coffee-and-read-American-newspapers. We’re men here for goodness sake. Of course I don’t think of Yoona in that way, but come on!”

I laughed really loud, and then pondered the thought of seeing Yoona all dressed up… y. I heard my phone buzz and before I could reach for it, Hyukjae pounced at it and took it.

- “HEHE! Speaking of the devil!”

Yoona, it must be Yoona!

- “YAH GIVE IT TO ME!”

- “Yes your royal highness…”

Eunhyuk grinned and then tossed me my phone. It was a text message from Yoona my heart beat faster as I opened to see her message.

- “Oppa~ Morning, we will do great today! Fishie hwiaitng!”

It was enough for me to put a huge grin on my face and jump up in spirits. I quickly replied and rushed us three out of my room to go downstairs.

- “Yah, our fishie is in love Hyukjae, we’ve done well!”

- “Yes honey, we did!”

Siwon and Hyukjae linked arms and patted me on the head like a son. I gave them a look and pushed them. We all broke out into laughter. As we reached the lobby, everyone was gathered already. Wow, it looked like a huge mob juts overruned the lobby, I quickly scanned for the person who greedily stole my heart and found her sitting on a chair talking to Taeyeon.


YOONA POV:

- “We’re going clubbing isn’t this exciting?!”

- “Calm down, calm down, haha!”

- “Yoona-ah, we’re going to look amazing! I can finally use those heels I bought online!”

- “Oh! Those red pumps?”

- “Yeah!”

I feel so relax despite another concert today. Taeyeon Unnie was in her own little world, she hasn’t been this happy for ages! I laughed at her little ray of happiness, too. Concert, clubbing, AND finding out we have 3 days to spend on our own vacation time in Shanghai, my day couldn’t and can’t get any better!

- “Morning Sunshine! Hehe~ Oppa just got here!”

My day just got 10000000000000000000x better! Donghae Oppa whispered closely in my ear and I turned around to greet him.

- “Oppa! You got my text?”

- “Yeah I did. You got my reply?”

- “Oh! Aniyo, I was talking to Taeyeon Unnie.”

- “Oh! Morning Taeyeon!”

- “Morning Oppa… OH! I see Tiffany, I need to ask her something!”

Taeyeon winked at me and rushed off to the opposite side of the room. I sighed and turned back around to my crush.

- “So what’s going on today, you hear about the club tonight?”

- “Deh~ Taeyeon unnie and I were talking about outfits to wear!”

- “Aish, you girls and clothes… so picky!”

I laughed, but then I hit him slightly on the head. He whined overdramatically and gave me puppy eyes. Of course I have to give in to him… hehe!

- “Miahnae Oppa~”

- “That’s more like it, hey move over!”

He pushed me to the side and slid down into the armchair I’ve been sitting on and positioned himself so that I’m sitting more upfront than he is and rested his arms behind me on the other side. We were squeezed in together, but know you what… I don’t mind anymore! He reached his hand to my hair and tucked in the strands behind my ear and chuckled.

- “Yah, I think I saw some earwax, need a cotton swab?”

- “Oppa, I don’t like you anymore…”

I put a pouting expression on. As he tried to make me talk to him, I felt happy inside, but no! I won’t give in, hehe!

- “Yoooonnnnaaaa, saranghae!”

I turned around in surprise and he made a heart sign over his head. Ah... I have to forgive him now.

- “See, you had to give in!”

He pinched my cheeks and I blushed, so I hid my face in the chair. Then I heard snapping noises from a camera. I turned around to see that its owner was Siwon.

- “Oppa! NO!!!”

- “Haha, too bad Yoong!”

Siwon stuck his tongue and ran away. I tried my best to get him, but that horse was way too fast for me.

- “Yah! Yah, everyone gather! Time to go!”


DONGHAE POV:

- 3 Minutes Before the Dance Performance –


- “Im Yoona, hurry!”

Yoona had trouble putting on her shoes, so we had to make a mad dash for our entry underneath the stage. I grabbed her hand and we ran like the wind to our places. We managed to get there 30 seconds before our cue.

- “Hurry, hurry! Why so late?!”

I think that’s what the worker said in Chinese. The stylists put their last minute touch ups on us. I turned to look at Yoona and give a “hwaiting” pose, but once again, I was left in shock. He had her hair down and it was wavy. She wore a one-piece romper that was navy-blue (it contrasted with her fair skin), her heels were short (so she could dance) and red. Her eyes were smoky and her lips were bright red. She looked… HOT.

- “Positions!”

She stood in front of me, smiled, then put her hand into mine while I s my other arm around her waist. Then before I knew it, our lift was rising and our expressions changed from excitement to being absorbed in each other. The screams and roaring from the audience nearly blasted my eardrum out, the spotlights shined down on us, and the flashes from pictures and the lights all sparkled in the night.

But I only saw one thing, Yoona. The whole dancing routine was a daze; I could only focus on how she would my cheek then push away my chest, how I would run my hand down her arm and legs, how she would put her arm around my neck as we danced, how I could feel her breath everytime our foreheads would touch, how she would gaze deeply at me, how she made me fall for her so hard.

But the next thing I knew, everyone came together and our dance routine as a group was like two dance groups battling as friends, we were having the time of our lives!

- “Yoona-ah! You did perfect, absolutely perfect!”

- “Oppa, that’s too much!”

- “Yunho, that move on the ground was killer!”

- “Yuri, can you teach me that wave move?”

- “Unnie, that stomp was powerful!”

- “Taemin-ah, when did you get better than hyung?”

- “Hyung, I’m a natural!”

But it was true, she was perfect. Everyone walked down from the stage together, highfiving and hugging each other and shouting, to rush and change for the big finale. The SMTOWN t-shirt and blue jeans, I always feel so proud wearing it. Although it’s meant to get water-thrown on it, caked, ripped, etc. each new t-shirt brings new memories for me onstage. We are able to just fool around and somehow pleasure the huge crowds looking at us acting like dorks! We’ve all gone through so much, we truly are a family!


YOONA POV:

- “We did it! We did it!”

- “Another concert down you all, there’s still more to come!”

- “FINALLY!”

- “Clubbing! Clubbing! Clubbing!”

- “Come on, let’s rush back to get changed!”

- “Hurry, hurry!”

- “Aish, we have all night!”

- “Jessica, you brought the stockings right?!”

- “Kibum (Key), did you pack those extra pants?!”

- “Unnie, can I borrow your mascara?”

- “Jinki-ah (Onew), I’ll lend you the socks.”

- “Hangeng, let’s get into the car!”

- “HEECHUL YOU’SCREAMED IN MY EAR!”

- “Tiffany, Seohyun, Sunny! Where’s our key?”

- “Yah! Yah! Everyone, we need to say thank you first!”

- “KAMSAMNIDA EVERYONE, WE ARE SMTOWN!”

We were all too excited to go out clubbing! It wasn’t just for us who were of age, but they ordered drinks for the minors, too. But I’m happy I’m an adult this year!


- 30 Minutes Later at the Hotel -


- “Sooyoung, where’s the shoebox?”

- “Yah, I have your cellphone!”

- “Yah, can you curl this piece for me?”

Yuri had her hair all curled except the back (which I had to do). She looked stunning in her red-sequin body dress and black heels. Sooyoung wore a blazer with black-lace top and white skinny jeans with flats. Taeyeon put on a white dress that went down just above her knees with the red pumps. I decided on a navy-blue blouse with a white high-waisted skirt with dark-blue pumps. After some debating, I decided to tie my hair in a high and loose bun to the side and curl the pieces that fell onto my face.

We all put on little makeup because we were going to dance a lot. Finally, we were ready! And there was a knock on our door. Yuri answered it and the rest of our group poured in. Everyone looked so pretty! Even after an exhausting concert, no one was done for the night. We had 3 days to recuperate, why rest so early?!

- “Yah, group photo!”

- “Oppa, take the picture!”

We got one of our managers to take our photos together. We all stood in a line at first, but then we all did funny poses to look back on and treasure.

- “Okay, time to go downstairs!”

As we went into the lobby, I saw that there were less people this time. A lot of the staff decided to fly back to Korea and spend their free time there. Only some of the managers and all artists stayed. Everyone looked amazing in their clothes:


- DESCRIPTIONS -

DBSK- All five of them wore dress jackets with t-shirts underneath and jeans. Yunho and Changmin had hats on, while Jaejoong wore a beanie and glasses. They all wore their new boots and sneakers.

SNSD- Hyoyeon, Tiffany, and Sunny wore body-hugging dresses with heels. Seohyun had but on a blouse and skinny jeans with flats, and Jessica wore the same red dress as she did in the Super Junior-M music video.

SHINee- All of them wore different graphic t-shirts (made by Jeremy Scott) and skinny jeans. Jonghyun had a cap turned to the side, Taemin wore a beanie, and Key obviously put a LOT of accessories on. Minho decided to put a denim jacket over the top. 

f(x)- Victoria, Sulli, and Luna dressed up in bubble dresses (This style: http://www.couturecandy.com/luc-by-lucy/bu...-/product.html)while Amber and Krystal dressed up in skinny jeans with oversized t-shirts that hung off of their shoulders.

Super Junior- They all dressed differently: Siwon, Kyuhyun, Kangin, and Yesung had dress shirts tucked into their jeans and dress shoes. Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, and Heechul, wore graphic t-shirts with skinny jeans and all wore new sneakers that were sponsored. Kibum, Hangeng, and Shindong, and Sungmin wore v-neck shirts/plain t-shirts that they had half tucked into their jeans and wore boots. Leeteuk wore a shirt with a bowtie, white jeans that went to his ankles, and loafers. Siwon, Hangeng, Sungmin, and Kangin had also thrown on jackets.

- END OF DESCRIPTIONS-


It looked like we were about to get ready for a fashion show or something. I went over with Taeyeon and Tiffany to say hi to Victoria and Luna. Everyone was shouting, laughing, talking, and gossiping. It was so hectic even before we got to the club! I turned around in the crowd to find one certain person, while I was searching, I waved to Taemin, Minho, Yoochun Oppa, Jungsoo Oppa, Hyukjae Oppa, and so many others; but I still couldn’t find him…

- “Yoona, you look gorgeous!”

My heart stopped at that moment, I heard the voice I wanted to hear and turned around. He was dressed in a grey v-neck t-shirt, light-blue acid-washed jeans, and wore black combat boots. He put a white beanie on and also put on cologne. He smelled so nice, he looks so… y! AISH IM YOONA, SENSES, SENSES! You don’t like using the word y, remember?!

- “O-Oppa, you look handsome.”

- “Really? Thanks!”

He spun around arrogantly and posed for me. I laughed and was about to say something until Hyukjae Oppa, Kyuhyun Oppa, Heechul Oppa, Jinki, and Jonghyun decided to interrupt and put on their own fashion show for me.

- “Yah, yah! You look like a grandmother, Yoong!”

I hit Heechul in the shoulder and he just laughed and hugged me. Jonghyun opened his arms out, too, so I went to hug him. Then Kyuhyun Oppa shouted for a group hug so everyone crowded around Jonghyun and I and we were squished to death! I wanted to join in on the complaining and shouting, but I only concentrated on a pair of hands that hugged my waist and body that was pressed against mine. Donghae had come up behind me and was squished onto me. He was warm and I could smell his cologne again… I sighed and closed my eyes. Over all of our talking and shouting, one of the managers screamed.

- “OKAY! STOP THAT MASSIVE HUG, THE CARS ARE HERE LET’S GO PARTY!”


--------------------