o7|| Day One: Girl Time, Guy Time

Too Scared To Love 난 두려워

 

* * * * * * * * *


DONGHAE POV:

- “Hey, do you want to go somewhere today? Yah! Donghae?!”

- “Bwoh, oh sure…”

Aish, I haven’t seen her since she left me yesterday. I pulled out my phone and still no reply! I texted her like 2 hours ago! AISH!

- “”LEE DONGHAE, CAN YOU PLEASE STOP THINKING ABOUT YOONA FOR A FEW SECONDS?!”

I looked over and threw Hyukjae a nasty glare. How can I stop thinking about her? She’s not replying, still! I don’t think I did anything wrong. Ah! A MESSAGE!

- “Yah, let’s go out and buy a necklace for her. We’ll help you, hyung!”

I felt a little disappointed when I saw it was from Minho. But a necklace, huh? That would be perfect… but I’ll wait to we get back to Korea to give it to her.

- “Yah, she might just be spending the day with the girls. I heard they all wanted to take a spa day. So let them be and we’ll just go out.”

Hyukjae clapped me on the shoulder and grinned from ear to ear. I suddenly thought of an idea.

- “You! Come with me, Yunho, and Minho to get Yoona a necklace. He just texted me with that idea.”

- “Bwoh?!”

- “You started telling everyone this and urged me to get closer with her, therefore, you’re going to help out!”

- “Fine, fine… I’m taking Siwon with us then.”

Hyukjae grumbled and I sighed. Siwon and him WERE the ones that encouraged me the most. I’m not letting them off for this. The doorbell rang and Siwon, Yunho, and Minho all entered. Yunho suggested going into the city and shopping for the necklace at the stores down by the shore. Siwon and I are okay getting around with our Chinese (thank you Hangeng Hyung!), so off we go I guess. I just hope Yoona can accept me…


YOONA POV:

- “Jessica Unnie, let’s get the seaweed wrap treatment!”

- “Amber, Luna! Let’s get go to the sauna.”

- “Yah! Me, Tiffany, Yuri, Hyoyeon, and Seohyun are going to get our nails done first!”

- ‘’Okay, should we go drink the tea and sit in the springs?”

Me, Sooyoung, Taeyeon Unnie, were left standing at the spa entrance. The other members each gave me a hug and a comforting look. I just stood there, not wanting to be reminded. I really don’t feel like doing anything today. I couldn’t sleep last night, not after I heard him say he doesn’t like me…

- “Yoong-ah, take your mind off of him. It’s okay.”

- “Yeah, we know you’ve been hurt like this before, but Donghae Oppa isn’t trying to be mean. He does care for you… in a way.”

I sighed sadly. I know I shouldn’t have burst out like that in the bathroom last night, it wasn’t like he played around with me or anything, he was being a good Oppa. I had a feeling he wouldn’t like me that way, but I just fell into it and hoped he did. Still, my heart is broken, I still have crazy feelings for him, though. I’ll take them up in my cocoon and let them hover for me, got it Im Yoona? Bottle up those feelings for him, NOW!

- “Yoona?”

I had no choice but to smile and take a deep breath. Now that I know he doesn’t like me, at least he doesn’t hate me.

- “Unnie, I’ll just keep my feelings in…”

- “Are you sure?”

- “Yeah, like Unnie said. Yoona-ah, we’ve known each other for so long, I don’t want to see you like this.”

Both Sooyoung and Taeyeon hugged me from either side and I smiled a little and put my arms around them.

- “Okay! No more boy talk, this is a girls’ day!”

I nodded, trying to forget about Donghae. They dragged me to the springs and we sat and dipped our feet in them, drinking cold white tea. I felt a little more relaxed, but not enough to forget the pain that kept stabbing my heart every now and then. I guess I’ll just look at him as little as possible. That way, the pain wouldn’t be as bad for me and I can cope with it more.


DONGHAE POV:

- “How about this one?”

Yunho geld up a silver necklace with two dolphins forming a heart. I shook my head, that was a really cheesy necklace.

- “Hyung, I want some ice cream! It’s too hot!”

Minho complained. We all turned around and laughed. Why come if you’re going to complain about the heat? Hah!

- “Okay, okay, let’s go get some ice cream.”

We took a detour to an ice scream stand. Siwon and I ordered in Chinese for everyone. When we ate our ice cream, Minho ate his a little too fast. He started jumping up and down like a child, yelping in pain.

- “Don’t be too impatient, ahahahha!”

- “I can’t help it, hyung!”

We walked around and ate and talked. Then I spotted a necklace, laying in the shade of the shop. It was so pretty and simple, and perfect. It was a gold necklace with a small ruby heart and a little fish charm attached to it. How perfect!

- “Yah! were are you going?”

- “I think I just spotted the perfect one!”

I ran over to the store, quickly finishing my ice cream. I heard them laugh and follow after me. We went in and I asked the worker to show me the necklace. She pulled it out and it was even better up close. The ruby heart shined in the light, while the fish had so many details and shimmered when you moved it. I asked her for the price.

- “6,788 Yuan” << That’s a thousand U.S.D.

That much?! That’s a lot of money. I don’t go around carrying that much money with me!

- “Wait? YOU’RE DONGHAI AND YOU’RE SHIYUAN!”

- “Yes, we are!”

We answered in Chinese. The lady then recognized Hyukjae, Yunho, and Minho; calling all of them by their Chinese name.

- “Oh! I’m a big fan, big fan! Here’s a discount, discount!”

My eyes brightened and I thanked her endlessly. She lowered the price to around 3,000 yuan. Today is my lucky day, I guess. Walking into a store where the owner is a fan, I guess being an idol has its perks! We thanked her one last time and gave her our autographs in return. I put the small box containing my love inside of my pocket. Perfect!

- “Yah, let’s go back to the hotel… I want to sleep!”

- “Hyungs, I just got a text from Kibum (Key, not SuJu). He’s with Youngwoon hyung, Jungoo hyung, Junsu hyung, Taemin, Jonghyun Hyung, Changmin Hyung, Ryeowook Hyung, Jongwoon Hyung, and Kyuhyun Hyung. They want me to meet them at the shore. They’re going to kayak.”

We waved to Minho as he ran off in the sand to meet up with them.

- “Yah, Yoochun, Jaejoong, Hengeng Hyung, Heechul Hyung, are out shopping.. I’m going to be up with them, I want to buy some presents for my family.”

- “Oh wait up, Siwon. I need to buy some tea for my mother!”

Yunho and Siwon waved at us and left towards the city. Hyukjae and I decided to go back into the hotel and hangout by the pool.


- 30 Minutes Later –


- “Yah! Over here!”

Sungmin Hyung shouted to us from across the pool. He was there with Shindong Hyung, Kibum, and Jinki (Onew). Hyukjae and I ran towards them.

- “Hyung, did you find a necklace, yet?”

Jinki suddenly asked me while he was trying to balance on the floatie. I don’t think I EVER to him about Yoona… HYUKJAE! I opened my eyes and gave him a death glare. Shindong slapped hishead whie Kibum sighed.

- “YAH! IT WASN’T ME WHO SAID IT!”

- “Calm down, Minho told him… and the rest of the guys for that matter…”

Sungmin sighed while he was floating on his back in the water. I splashed him and caused him to sink and come back up coughing. Great, perfect! Now all the guys knew my little secret… I’m going to kill Hyukjae for telling everyone in the first place.

- “YOU LET THIS SECRET OUT TO ANY OF THE GIRLS’YOU ALL ARE GOING TO DIE! I’M NOT KIDDING THIS TIME AROUND.”

They all stopped playing a looked at me with fear in their eyes. Yeah, I can get mad if I wanted. But then they started laughing.

- “Yah! It’s so funny when your accent comes out while you’re screaming. I mean, you talk with it, but it’s hilarious when you’re shouting!”

- “Hyung, relax. I don’t think we want the girls to find out either…”

I sighed, finally plopping down and got inside of the water. Then I just remembered, Yoona still hasn’t texted me back yet…


YOONA POV:

- “Unnie? You okay? I heard about this whole entire thing.”

I was sitting outside on this lovely terrace and as much as I love Sulli, she just HAD to ask.

- “Do all of you know?”

- “Well, we figured out the “you liking him” part, but Jessica told Krystal about last night…”

Thanks a lot, Jessica…

- “Unnie, it’s okay. We won’t tell anyone, especially any of the boys. And I’m sorry we all found out, too. Jessica was just worried, she doesn’t want to see you like this. None of us do. That’s why she asked for help from us…”

I smiled and hugged Sulli. Although Jessica did let out my secret, at least it’s with people whom I trust.

- “So what are you going to do?”

I sighed and replied the same way I did to Sooyoung and Taeyeon Unnie.

- “I’m just going to avoid him as much as possible, that way, I can cope with my pain a little easier.”

- “Unnie… I’m sorry…”

Sulli hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. She whispered a ‘hwaiting’ in my ear and ran off. I still like him so much, but now… I have to mask my feelings and avoid him. That text is still in my phone, but I’m too scared to reply.