o8|| Day Two: Intervening with a Master Plan

Too Scared To Love 난 두려워

 

YOONA POV:

- “Morning!”

I looked over my shoulder and to my horror, it was Donghae. Okay, calm down. Just wave and walk away. Wave and walk away.

- “Morning Oppa. I have to leave now, I’m meeting up with Taeyeon Unnie.”

I made my way towards the door, but his hand caught me. I gasped a little. But, no I can’t face him. I need to forget my feelings…

- “Yah, let’s hangout together later, okay?”

- “Oh… Umm…Mhmm…”

Oh crap! Why did I say yes? Oh no!


DONGHAE POV:

She seems in a rush. She barely looked at me. Oh well, whatever! At least I get to spend some time with her, HELL YEAH LEE DONGHAE!


YOONA POV:

- “Yoona? What took you so long?”

Taeyeon was waiting for me by the doors of the hotel. I bit my lip and walked up to her, maybe I should tell her?

- “Umm, Donghae Oppa asked me to hangout with him later…?”

- “What?!”

- “Is it bad that I relented in…?”

I trailed off; realizing that this was a stupid mistake. I can’t possibly face him now! I was a wreck yesterday! How am I supposed to be near him for a while later today?! Oh, help me!

- “Actually, I think it works as opposed to your plan of avoiding him.”

I looked at Taeyeon Unnie in surprise. Is she serious? Is she crazy?! All she just did was shrug her shoulders and sigh.

- “Well, it would have looked really suspicious if you stopped talking to Oppa out of nowhere. Besides, he still cares for you at the very least. All you have to do is control your feelings with him. It would be easier to control when he’s around as opposed to you not seeing him and then having a wave of feelings come back and smack you if you see him after a while.”

She hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

- “Trust me, Yoona-ah. I’m a smart Unnie!”

I grimaced a little. Inside, I truthfully don’t think this is going to work. But she’s right, I can’t avoid him forever. Taeyeon Unnie did have a smart and a reasonable mind. She knew what was best. But can I really cope with my feelings better if he’s around?


TAEYEON POV:

Wow, she actually agreed. I hope that she’s okay, but I just have that gut feeling that Donghae Oppa likes her.


- FLASHBACK –

- “Sooyoung-ah.”

Sooyoung played with her hair and looked at me.

- “Hmm?”

I splashed the water around while the waves were creeping up onto the beach. I looked over at her and took a deep breath.

- “Do you really think that Donghae Oppa doesn’t like Yoona in that way?”

She surprisingly didn’t look at me in surprise. She just frowned.

- “Actually, I really don’t know. He paid attention to her a lot last night. What she told us about what he said just doesn’t seem right.”

- “You make a good point…”

- “The way he was dancing with her… that’s not how friends dance, even if it was a girl and a guy.”

- “What do you think we should do?”

- “Well, we can’t interfere that much. She just needs to face Donghae more, I guess. Regardless of the outcome. If he doesn’t like her, she’ll learn how to cope with her feelings around him…”

I cut Sooyoung off. A light bulb went off in my head instantly. I clapped my hands and grinned widely.

- “If he does in fact like her, then he’ll show it more. Therefore Yoona would fall for him more and they’ll be happy!”

We high-fived each other. But then Sooyoung slapped her knee and shouted.

- “Should we tell the others? The boys?”

I laughed and shook my head. Let things unravel themselves, no need to bring in more people. If I’m not mistaken; if Donghae was or wasn’t feelings anything, the guys would definitely know. But they’re the last people we want to mention this to.

- “Okay, well I guess we have a plan!”

- END OF FLASHBACK –


I smiled. Hopefully things would work out. There is no way that Donghae isn’t feeling anything at all. I took Yoona by the hand before she complained anymore and dragged her towards the outlet to shop!


DONGHAE POV:

- “Hyung? Are you meeting with Yoona later?”

- “Mhmm, I think we’ll just go to the beach.”

Taemin and Minho both smirked at me while we’re were in the dining area, eating breakfast. I’m going to kill those two for thinking impure things. But then again, I want to see Yoon in a swimsuit…

- “Good luck! Noona’s going to be in a… SWIMSUIT!”

No duh, didn’t I already figure that out? I raised an eyebrow at them two and they shut up and returned to their food. I waved bye to them and left to go get changed.


YOONA POV:

- “Unnie, what time is it?”

The sun was way too hot. Ugh, I think it’s at least 35⁰C outside right now.

- “I think it’s like 1:30 p.m. right now. Are you supposed to meet Donghae Oppa soon?”

I nodded. What were we going to do?

- “Is there going to be other people there also?”

Oh gosh, I hope so!

- “Unnie, come hangout with us!”

- “Ah, I’m sorry. I promised Jungsoo Oppa I go out with him, Hyuk Oppa, Wonnie Oppa, Sulli, and Amber out to the zoo.”

- “Really?”

- “Hey, at least you can get used to your feelings and learn to control them if you’re alone with him.”

I pouted. This was great; it’s just us two now. We walked into the lobby and Donghae came towards us… SHIRTLESS. I took a deep breath, how am I supposed to concentrate now?! He worked out a lot, his body looks… NOOOOOOOOO YOONA! DON’T GO THERE!

- “Yoona-ah! Go get changed, let’s go to the beach!”

Both Taeyeon Unnie and I looked at each other in confusion. I nudged her, but then she only gave me a wink and ran off. Oh gosh, she’s going to get it later. I turned back to Donghae, trying to avoid his eyes.

- “Um, l-let me g-go change. Hold on Oppa.”

I made a mad dash for the stairs, but then I realized someone was running behind me.

- “Oppa! What are you doing?!”

I asked in exasperation. Is he seriously going to follow me up to my room?!

- “I’m coming with you. Is that a problem?”

- “Wouldn’t it look suspicious?”

I glared at him, but my heart still beat faster against my will. He smirked and raised an eyebrow.

- “I’m not going to watch you change~ I’ll wait outside of your room.”

- “You better.”

I took a deep breath and we walked to my room. I slipped inside and ran to the bathroom to splash water on my face. He looked so good, and his mood was bright. I’m still feeling dazed just by being with him. Can I really do this?

- “YOONA! YOU TAKE TOO LONG!”

I changed into a… bikini. Great, it’s so revealing. I’m going to kill Sooyoung and Tiffany for packing this behind my back. It’s white and the bikini top is ruffled. Is this even appropriate? I’m going to so kill them!


DONGHAE POV:

She’s taking a really long time here.

- “Miahnae, O-Oppa.”

I leaned against the door until she opened it and stumbled out the room. Oh. My. God.

- “Uh, are you okay?”

She didn’t look into my eyes, but she waved her hand in my face. All I can do is stare. She was wearing a see through tunic and her white bikini. Her hair fell about her shoulder and back. Oh wow! I ruffled my hair, still looking at her up and down.

- “Oppa! Come on!”


YOONA POV:

Oh god, why is he looking at me? Please stop Oppa, please don’t make me fall harder. I looked down at my feet.

- “Yah, let’s go play in the water!”

Oppa suddenly tugged my hand and we put our stuff down, but I kept on my tunic. He ran down to the water and I followed him. Does he know how much it hurts to lookat him?

- “GOTCHA!”

In an instant, I was soaking wet. I snorted and glared at him. Then, I just splashed him back in anger.

- “Yah! You better run!”

I did. He looks like he is going to come at me fast. The next few seconds were a blur. He pulled me towards him by the waist and I fell on top of him as be both landed in the water. It was salty, wet, and I can feel myself blushing more and more. He had his hands around my waist, I could feel his breath and I turned my face to him. TOO CLOSE!

- “You okay?”

He whispered to me softly. I just nodded and woke myself up out of my reverie and pushed myself off of him. Oh no! This is becoming too hard for me to bear with. Why did I listen to Taeyeon Unnie?! Why?! I can’t take this, I really can’t face him!


DONGHAE POV:

- “Yoona!”

Aish! What did I do wrong? Why is she running away?!