The anniversary

WE GOT MARRIED! GD and OC

            I grinned evilly as I could see my target infront of me. "Shin-ah!" both of Shin from my band and Crossgene turned their head to me, then looking on each other, realising they had have being tricked. They were bestfriend, so who were friend of my boys was practically my friend too. I laughed evilly seing they growled. I loved teasing them.

            "Nuna! stop fooling around," Both Shin tried to catch me so I ran to seek the protection from Kent, my warrior armor. Kent opened his arms protecting me who hiding behind him. "Mate, you are spoiling her"  My Shin said dissappointedly to Kent.

            "Jeongmal? Ï can't help, she my beloved princess." He pulled me in his arms. I smiled broadly, Kent oppa always on my side. I pulled my tongue out, teasing them again.

            "nananana, ShinShin can't catch me" I mused to annoy them. Both Shin made a blank face.

            "Miu, I won't  buy you ice-cream anymore" Shin CG threated me and I had to say it was succeed. Everybody knew how obsess I with ice-cream. I pouted as they started to laugh on me. "look, the baby is sulking" Shin CG teased me in revenge. "If you convince me to forgive you, I will buy you Vanila Ice cream with chocolate topping and oreo powder. Can you imagine how delicious it is?" He offered the deal as he knew that I won't accept it. They walked away with they evil laugh, leaving me in gloomy mood. Aa... vanilla with chocholate toping and! oreo... I really hate to buy them by myself.

            "My princess, I will buy for you" Kent persuaded me, lifting my mood again. I absolutely right when I promoted him as Kent the King, He was a very gentleman such as he was truely from royal family.

            I gazed on him in awe, "Oppa" he raised his eyebrows, questioning, "Oppa is the best!"

            "And me too will buy for you" Neko suddenly appeared beside me. He put his chin on my shoulder, wrapping me with his hands' , why they were too tall? but I didn't mind, he want to buy ice-cream for me. "I will buy you a very big bowl ice-cream with any flavour you like"

            "Jeongmal?" I looked up on him, he nodded. "promise?"

            "I promise"

            "Great!" I cheered, "But Neko, I won't cancel your appointment with doctor this evening."

            "Really? so unlucky I am" He ruffled my hair, pinched my cheek. He injured his feet yesterday because of football match, persuading him to meet a doctor was consumed so much time and as a result, he agreed only after we finished today rehearsal. He got a stuborn head. I grabbed his  hand and bit it. He growled taking his hand back rushly.

            "Momo!" I turned seeing my husband came with a big lollipop in his hand. Its boost my spirit even more beside his presence himself. I ran to get him.

            "Hubby you come finally!"  I greeted, well I was a little disappointed because I came here to surprise him but he was late because another appointment. Geez, he lucky to have me as his wife in WGM, how understandable I was with this kind of busy schedule. " I have waiting you like forever"

 

____________GD's POV_________

 

            I watched Momo playing with her band's boys. She should reduce the body contact with them, though she was knew them more much longer than me, she still a girl and they were still the men. "Momo!" I called her, no longer interesting to watch her closeness with them.

            She turned and smiled seeing me there. The burning inside me was disappearing as she ran to welcome me excitedly. She hopped happily." Hubby, you come finally!"  Said Momo in full spirit. "I have waiting you like forever" she complained.

            "You do?" asked me, brushing her messy hair so its looked more presentable.

            "She did it very well, annoying the crew with her mumble" Shin replied on her behalf while another Shin supported him. "She spend her time by teasing people around"

            I knew that, even some of the stuff had personally came to me just to thanks me for coming earlier than had be told in phone call. "How could a manager done such a thing?"

            She hugged her body, pouting sulkily, sometimes glared the ShinShin who were laughing unstopable (She have told me about their nickname before). "I'm not come here as a manager, Dujun oppa is here on my behalf," she replied, deffending herself. "I come here as a wife. I want to surprise my hubby, to watch him rehearsal but I am so disappointed because he is not here when I came."

            Aw..so cute, she really had a bad habit to make a duck lips. It was too enjoyable, making my guilty merely flew away. I handed her a big lollipop that I bought before coming here, Candy always cheered her up, it was cleared from her face which was begin to curved the smile on her lips. "Now, look so cute."

            she blushed and it was obvious.

            "Hyung!" J.young called me from far away, "You shouldn't give Mi-chan sugar. its merely make her hyperactive"

            "yeah, she would destroy the whole stage" Neko added

            She gave a death glared on them and I chortled as she was trying harder not to knock them infront of me. She kinda took care her reputation infront of me, but she never knew, that her band's boys were often contacted me behind her.

            I threw my arms around her shoulder, squizzing a little. "Don't worry, I'm here to safe the day" as soon as I said, she pinched my arm, making me growled painfully, brushing it."Momo-ah" I  called her softly, "don't be mad. I would buy you, ice-cream"

            "Why people always bait me with ice-cream" she mumbled, but still agreed. I knew, she couldn't resist the sweetness and the coldness of ice cream.

            "Hyung, change the outfit" Seungri came, he was done changing for rehearsal, waving friendly to Momo."Hi Miu!" he greeted happily.

            I nudged his stomach hardly, making him groaned and bowed hurtly.

            "Momo, I go change first." I told her, patting her head gently. "take care and don't talk with this person"

            "hyung!" Seungri said furiously, She just laughed. like always, she was adorable.

 

_______Miu's POV______

 

            I scanned out of car's glass. he said he would bring me somewhere special. Aaa...its always turned like this whenever I want to surprise him, to make special event for him, the vice versa will happen. He should gave me a change to do it.

            "Momo-ah," he called me, stopping the silent between us. "Your jacket is too baggy"

            I only could give a smile, an awkward smile. I saw he sighed but still focused on his driving. Its was obvious because of what, I was accidently told him that the shirt that I wore was usually owned by the kids (FuzzyBeat) at the last meeting. He warned me to stop wearing their clothes and I totally forgot that jacket wasn't mine, obviously Ï already made it mine.

            "Take it off" he ordered me, I wearing white tight sleeveless shirt inside and its was so, huh, too transparency? and I being labelled as pure and naive because the less skin revealed that I did, changing infront camera absolutely ruin my reputation. Ï loved being covered by lousy shirt, it was comfortable, easy to move around and helping me from be stared of some ert eyes.

            He grabbed his bag and pulled out his jacket, then he gave to me. "Changed it" He covered the camera with his cap. Giving me some privacy to change the jacket.

            "thank you"

            "I should give you all my shirt" He mumbled. He was nice, treating me gently. Aaa...VIP loved the right guy

 

_____________

 

            "Why you never wear short dress?" GD asked Miu, he choice a nice short dress for her, but she only looked for once and rejected it. She did for sevearal time.

            "Because its short"

            "another reason?"

            "the less you reveal the more people curious" She mused scanning off the shop. She would never came to such a place, since she had a friend who love to make a cloth for her. She just a moving advertisement, but its win-win situation, who care. She chuckled when GD pursuid his lips. "Hubby, don't you curious? its might be I have a scar on my thigh." she playfully, its one of rumour that she knew from internet, quite logic after all.

            "You do?" His eyes staked on her. She smirked and shrugged, making GD breathed loudly. "I guess no ice cream for today" he back, didn't want to lost in teasing game.

            She rounded her big black eyes, seemed unsatisfied. The news about her ice-cream obsession spread out in industry as Seungri also did said the same thing when she obediently listened to GD. "Oh really? let's changed then," she took the dress from GD. "Don't be jealous if I get more scandal than before."

            GD stopped her by grabbing her wrist, taking back the dress. J.young's word from before was terrifically turned true, as Miu had be said dating with Jongsuk, the hero in her new movie, right on the same day that wgm episode been show in TV and Its become the hot new topic in internet for the whole week, J.young's curse. Pulling her to sit on the chair, pushed her shoulders with both of his hands.

            "Sit there, I will find another dress" He ordered, Miu smiled on her winning. GD had investigating her like FBI after the ridiculous rumour she dated Jongsuk and its took a million time convinced him.

 

_____________GD's POV______

 

            "Do I look alright" She asked while looking on her reflection on mirror.

            "You look gorgeous" I handed out like a gentleman as she took it. She looked great on the yellow pastel long dress that I choice, praising her ivory skin and with a little make-up, she was perfect.

            "Hubby, I won't harm you even you tell the truth"

            I smiled, kissed her hand. "I know" she got very high insecure about how she looked in dress. Forgive me my dear, your husband was a fashion-maniac. “My choice never disappointed me yet.”

 

______________Miu's POV______

 

            It was wonderful, my legs won't even want to move, amusing by the beautiful place he brought me. A perfect green house on the top of building, fulled with blooming flower, outside the glass, the night sky was beautiful as its the stars shined. He puled me gently to sit at the exclusive table in the middle of room, he treating me like a princess. Then he took his seat opposite to mine.

            "Do you like it?" Hubby asked me, staring on my eyes. he shouldn't do that, it s made me shy.

            "like? I love it!" I replied honestly, its a great place. "I never expect you such a charming guy". He smiled, I liked this facial the most, kyeopta!

            The waiter served our meal, interrupting our conversation for a while. He just coolly sat there, patiently waiting the right time to reply. "You should expect more, Momo. You know I'm not like any ordinary man" He said after the waiter gone.

            "who are you? superman" I .

            He laughed, "If I say yes?"

            "How could I don't know?"

            He leaned towards me as he followed my action who bent to be more closer to him. "What you know about me?"

            I leaned back, spontaneous my finger touch my lips lightly, totally forgot bout the lipstic that miss make-up had put on me. "You are Kwon Ji-yong, born on 18 august at Seoul, the leader of bigbang, you are a rapper, singer, producer, composer..." I replied, counting it with my finger, bad habit from Neko.

            "Everybody know that" He snapped cutting my words. He raised his eyebrows, stood up and approached me, he hand out the handkerchief from his pocket and swiped the lipstic mark on my finger. "You should be more careful with your lipstick" He whispered, I blushed and ashamed on myself, I wasn't a make up fan. "Tell me what people don't know"

            "You have high confident and such an arrogant person"

            "Its common knowledge" he teased me, making his arrogant face.

            "You have a very cute wife, your wife is know how to cooking, cleaning and do a lot of stuff"

            "Wow, I just know I have a cute wife"

            I puffed my cheeks, didn't I look cute? His laughter annoyed me, I was very sensitive with my appearance now, my anti fans had writing the comment that hurt my pride, they said we were like beauty and the beast and of course the beast was me. Girl should be more pretty than boy, in my case, I failed.

            "Momo" I just nodded, not in mood. "I thought I have a beautiful, gorgeous wife, its a new thing that my wife preferred be labelled as cute"

            He lifted my mood again, I piercing my eyes on him, curving the smile, "Have ï told you, you are charming and probably have melting a million girls' heart"

            "You did" He winked, "and ï probably did"

 

______________GD's POV_________

 

            I put my hand behind her back while another hand held her hand. "I really don't know how to dance" she admitted with worry. "I might step on your feet with this heel" the pianist who was TOP started playing the piano, melody was matched to drifted us to dance mode.

            "Momo, don't worry. I'm a great dancer" As I could see her stepped warily.

            "You love to self compliment, do you?" She said shaking her head.

            "What should I do, its true"

            Its a bit chaos at the beginning, she often step on me, lucky I wore the right shoe tonight. then everything became smooth, she finally got the steps eventhough its still awkward and a little stiff, afterall she was an actress not an idol like me.

            "I don't know much about you?"

            "Have you google?" she asked me back, mischievous smile curved on lips. "I usually not reveal my life to public, nothing is interesting about me"

            "Tell me, í only know you don't eat red meat except for chicken. At least î could avoid any that you hate if I do event in the future" to make tonight's plan was perfect, I called J.young to tell me what Momo's like, he didn't tell much, since he scared Momo mad on him and as usual Ï turned to Kent again and he only told me some public detail about Momo. too much secret were we? "Let play a game, I tell you one about me then you tell me one about you, lady first" I suggested the game and she agreed.

            "mmm...I hate water, like swimming pool or ocean because I can't swim"

            "In my case, I know how to swim"

            "I hate dog"

            "I love dog! I have Gaho"

            "They bite!" she grimaced her teeth. Her spontaneous action always never failed making me laugh.

            "bad memory with dog I guees"

            She nodded, "Luckily its don't give me a scar. Mmm...My hair is originally ginger like mom, Ï like my hair now, brown and long"

            "I like girl with short hair but its okay to have long hair. Mmm... Your mom, ï want to know how do she look like"

            "Well, you may meet her if you want."

            "really?"

            "Mom is one of your fan lately, she is incredible with fangirling and bought all your album"

            "why you don't tell me, Ï could give her free album"

            "mom support your career" she drawled, sound like something fishy. "Huh, what she said? mother's son of the year" Ï grinned, she was jealous. "She called producer to ask wether she could come into the show even for a while just to meet you" She stared furiously on me, Momo's mother, thanked for loving me, you succeed making this little girl jealous on me. it was compliment.

            "Are you usually grumpy like a grumpy cat?"

            "Nope, Ï don't care, mom love me more" she popped the p sound, winking. "Moreover Appa Miran and Omma Sejin love me" Aaa...her adopt parents, Gil Miran the head of GMelody, that why this actress under the music company.

            "Good Ï have something for you" I opened the red velvet box, exposing the white gold necklace, its a sort classic camera, she loved camera.

            "its beautiful" Her response never failed my expectation .  I helped she wear the necklace, looked perfect around her neck, she always being boyish outside and I didn't know how people could label her as naive. she was naughty and childish, making me wondered how she managed to gain popularity for FuzzyBeat.

            "Perfect!" I checked her out. "Happy 30th days anniversary!" Yeah its already a month passed since we met though. As the promises, we would celebrate our 30th together at our first meeting. her words I could clearly recall, as she told since the time we were together were so short, it would be great to celebrated each month. Doesn't need to be big, just spent some time sat together, gazing on the star.

            "You remember?"

            "I told you already, I'm not like any ordinary man"

            She punched my shoulder lightly, "I have something for you too." One of the crew gave her a small dark blue box. "Its beautiful, cute, but not expensive like what you give to me" Then she gave me the box so ï could open it, a bracelet with music symbol.

            "Music can make you happy, sad and feels anything, you are the greatest musician on the earth. That what Ï understand about you very well" Its just perfect, her smile made me fluttering. "Always wear it, okay? if one day you lose the inspiration or music become so hard for you...I say if!" She emphasised the word, wearing the bracelet at my right hand " look to this bracelet, then it will remind you, nothing to worry, nothing to scare, nothing will lost, because music is your destiny...oh its chessy but Happy 30th day anniversary!"

             I was...so speechless and...happy.