Manager Miu

WE GOT MARRIED! GD and OC

            "today is a day with..." I curved the brightest smile that Ï could in front of camera. "...manager Miu!" I laughed like a witch, wicked, the production told me today's plan, no wondered Hubby slept at our house last night. He called me whether I knew what might be happen, why he needed to sleep there. All the plan schedule absolutely he didn't know since myself got the information at 4 a.m, crazy wasn't it? Lucky I already assimilated with this sort of situation. The situation where my precious sleep been disturbed.

            "I need to wake him up but for now," I went to the kitchen. " Let prepare breakfast first!" I grabbed the sausage, egg, slice meat, green vegetables..."Mmm...fried rice sound good for morning, isn't it mr. camera?" I loved cooking basically, I preferred dessert, because I loved dessert! Fried rice never took a long time to fried it so...

            "Now let wake hubby. Seungri oppa said he the most difficult person to wake up from sleep." I said in front of our room's door." But as a manager for four young men,  nothing is impossible. Let's watch Manager Miu's style" I winked naughtily. Who knew talking with camera was fun, well, actually interacted with cameraman, the answered its only either the camera turn up-down or left-right.

            I entered the room, as usual I did, I pulled his blanket away, "Wake up hubby!" so annoyed, he didn't moved even a bit, I turned off the heater, opened the window as wide as possible, let the morning cold wind blew into the room. I shake his body and he just groaned and pushed my hand away. I smirked, I took the small towel and wet it. "Look you crawling like a baby" I stepped on the bed and jumped around, he grabbed my feet and pulled me down.

            The irritated me took the wet towel and put on his face (when I said wet, I meant I wasn't squeezed it). I squeezed it on his face.

            He grabbed my wrist then woke up, "wae? wae?" he asked irritated as he should be noticed I was the one who more irritated here. I pulled his hand and locked at his back, luckily I kinda did wrestling with my band boys.

            "Wake up or" I neared my face on him "I broke your hand" I showed a bite action. Might be I give him the option. Ironically, I still didn't believe he would choose the right choice, so I dragged him into the toilet. He merely obediently followed me with annoying face.

            I made him washed his mouth by passing the brush teeth, while he brushed his teeth..."nod or shake. you want tea?" he shook with the closed eyes.  "coffee? milk? juice?" finally he nodded. "orange and apple. orange juice?" he nodded once more time. at the same time he finished brushing his teeth.

            "what for breakfast?"

            "fried rice, you want any side dish?"

            "I want grill meat"

            for breakfast? Its kinda heavy meal. "Alright, get ready fast, I'm your manager for today."

            "Huh?" I shut the door before he could say something. Now I needed to cook again. My husband had a bbbiiiggg appetite.

 

__________________

 

            My hubby won't let me touched the steering, he won't let me drive the car. He said even I was his manager today but I still his wife, so he was his responsibility he to drive me everywhere, always had the point. "You have a photo shoot with Diary brand"

            "A... The one I sign contract a few days ago, how could Ï don't know?"

            "Mmm...ask your manager"

            "You are my manager today," he teased as I groaned forgot about that.

            Suddenly Ï got the great idea, then ï making the puppy eyes. "hubby, let me drive please"

            He shook a few times, "No, its more safe if I drive, you have proven Kent's advice are true" Gosh, he still remembered the day I drove a little careless, I meant, I just didn't notice the traffic light turned red. "How do you get your license?"

            "Hubby, you are the only one who overreacting"

            "Are you sure only me? If I not mistake, manager Miu's driving style are the hot  search on the last, last week." He always knew how to defeat my point. I pulled my tongue out annoyingly, and he only chuckled

            Usually he always give up and hand me what I want, but not this time I guess.

 

__________________GD's POV

 

            "How could I don't know about this photoshoot?" Momo asked the one who responsible for photoshoot. She surprised as the photographer told her, she was the female model for the photoshoot.

            "GM's president have sig..."

            "Appa involve?" She said exasperatedly and seemed suprised, then she sighed heavily "okay, I'm understand what happen," she followed the make-up artist.

            "Appa said appa will let's me handle my own career" she mumbled, while the hairdresser doing her hair. She took her Iphone and send the message, I bet for Appa Miran.

            "Momo, this is first time we took the photoshoot together"

            "Who take a wedding photo with you last time?"

            "That not count, this our first cooperation out from the show. thought practically still because of the show" So true, we might be never work together if without this show because the differences career, company of us.

            "Hubby, you will be boring see my face," She joked, "hubby, I'm worry"

            "Wae? Nothing too worry about"

            "Nothing? hubby? I always ensure each contract let me wear something that is me" She said staring on her reflection. I knew what she meant. I glanced on stylish and called he to come over me.

            "Nothing short, nothing too reveal for her please" I whispered to the stylish almost sound like begging. Mr stylish only chortled, padded my shoulder lightly.

            "Don't worry, Mr Gil Miran have informed me about that" he told me, I relaxed after heard that. "Jealousy type husband are you?" Ī rushed shook, denying. "You should"

            Everything going smooth, we were perfect match. The shooting was fun like we weren't work, merely having fun.

            She ran out right after photographer said we should take five, she grabbed the towel and helped to sweep my sweat. I refused, she should take care of herself first. I tried to snatch the towel from her so I could do the same on her.

            "Hubby," she called furiously, choking her tiny waist. "Ï'm your manager today“ she dragged me to sit on the chair. Handing me the bottle of water and fan me so Ï won't feel hot.

            “Do you always do this?"

            "nope" she popped the p sound. “I did it because you are my husband“ I pulled her braid hair, She smiled mischievously, then she ruffled my hair as she knew how much I hate people touch it. "You deserve it," she ran away, hiding behind miss make up artist. No way I let her off that easy.

 

__________________________

 

            "handsome enough?" I asked her opinion, she looked on me from head to toes. Her eyebrows furrowed, peered on me. Brushing her lips with her pointing finger.

            "we have a big problem here," she said seriously "I don't have any idea why my hubby is always handsome" she added, I laughed hearing her words, she must be proud with me as her husband even just in WGM. She was tidying my shirt.

            "Love birds, stop the drama, we have the show to rock on!" Daesung interrupted our conversation.

            "We can't, if we do, our producer will kick we out from the show."

            Daesung ruffled her hair playfully, I snapped his hand away, he smirking on me. "Great, then we can dating for real. I will buy a lot of ice-cream if you date me" Nowadays a lots of people used ice-cream to bait her. (mostly, those guys' friends, those guys meant my dongsaeng FuzzyBeat)

            "jeongmal?" She asked excitedly with those big eyes sparkling fulled with hope. I knocked her head lightly, she glanced frowning at me, brushing her hurt head, looked so childish. "Wae?"

            I grabbed my own waist, rounded my eyes, "Don't you have enough ice-cream live with me? I buy every your favourite flavour, from oreo to vanilla, still wanna sneaking behind my back?" I said exasperatedly, she was way too easy to be bait. And at that time she was unbelievable surprising naive.

            She made her puppy eyes, reached my sleeves and pulled it softly, "Mianei, next time I will calmly thinking before be overexcited to agreed or say anything, don't be mad on me" she persuading me with her soft tone. I sighed. "Don't take my ice-cream" I chortled pinching her cheek. She slapped my hand, puffed her cheek sulkily.

            Daesung grabbed my arms to stage, "I might be blind watching you guys drama".

            I locked his neck in my arm. “flirting with my wife?" I asked furiously.

            "hyung!"

____________________

 

            Miu praised and amused with her own workhard, she made GD wearing a school uniform that specially design for both of them by her friend. Her friend was willingly to help her, well, her friend was VIP but more into TOP oppa. Its cute, White and gold color, like vampire knight's uniform. she loved that anime (Ïts all Neko influence).

            "Why? fall into my charm?" GD awake her from her daydreaming. She acted like she gonna throw out. "What we doing at your university?" He looked around the place, wasn't it too merry at night. Like some event be held here.

            "Having fun," she hugged his arm and lead the way. "today is last day for Art's festiv...Hubby!" she screamed dragging him to the photo stall. "Let's take a picture!" Its wasn't a normal photo stall, Ïts a green screen photoshoot, doing a love scene with winter sonata's famous scene location as the background, wearing the cloak like Harry potter movie, and the most funny, choice the background with Bigbang's members.

           

            "chocolate fruity?" GD frowned and stared the cup in her hand. Miu spooned him a sliced of chocolate fruit. "mmm...sweet"

            "sweet like me" GD gave a fake laughed then leaved Miu behind. miu ran to him with bad intention of course but he reacted faster by running away.

 

            Miu laughed unstoppable, when GD failed to shoot the bottle with playgun. Miu stepped on, paying for another gun, "Look how the expert play" GD raised his eyebrow unbelievable.

            With only attempt, Miu succeed to shoot its fell. GD clapped even he was shocked. "This is the result of playing wii"

            "those dongsaeng realllllyyy give a huge influence on you. Do you eat fried chicken with chocolate too?" he asked curiously, its was a weird habit of Shin.

            "Hell no! Ï have no idea how could he eat that" GD and Miu nodded simultaneousy, agreed how weird it was.

 

            GD wrapped his arms around Miu's waist people were gathering near the stage, woried if she be pushed by others. Miu was succeed getting them the place at the rock zone. They just be companied by only one cameraman that used the small camera out of crowded.

            "Now you can feel how be a fan who watching their idol from down stage" she talked near his ear because it was to noisy.

            "Your feeling while watching me from here?" She glanced smalling her eyes.

            "I watching from the backstage for your information, Mr hubby" he chortled cause he knew it was true.

            Chèering, dancing and waving with the students' performance. They enjoyed the main event of festival, lastly GD shocked the Fuzzybeat appearance. "This university is they first stage " Miu explained to him. As the grateful, Fuzybeat willingly involved any university's event without the pay.

            His dongsaeng performed, and rock the stage.

            Kent waved smiling charmingly. "Hi friends, merry meet again! Thank you for merry the festival!" he walked to the middle stage. "On this stage, Fuzzybeat debut with our first song and thank you for our fellow friends from music department who helping us, teaching us to compose a beautiful song. and tonight another new song to be performed, the first time be aired to public."

            The crowd when crazy, cheering with the news. Who thought a small stage like this, one of the raising idol group performed new songs without a media.

            "this song is our colaboration with someone, composed by that someone" Kent pulled Miu up to stage, The audiences were screaming, cheering with her presence, she might be not as famous as other but since WGM more people knew her. "And that someone is our manager Miu"

            Miu took the microphone from Kent. "Annyonghaseyo! Well I wasn't a singer but hope you guys can handle my sing." Miu sat on high chair, holding the guitar. "This song is special for my hubby down there, who are trying to feel the feeling of be a fan. Tonight he is my fan" Everyone cheered and awed.

            She played the guitar, slowly sang. GD waving together with another audience, be touched the event by Miu.

            Shin  pulled GD up to stage too. Making the stage become hotter. Then GD reached Miu's hand making the mini concert cheered crazily. Shin passed the mic and pointed on the mini screen on the floor, the lyric of the song like a karaoke video clip. GD sing with the guide from Shin (Because Shin the one who should sing those part), sometimes Miu smiled brushing his hand cheered him. That wasn't her plan, the boys made another plan in her plan. Thought it was almost impossible to sing the song that was first time be heard, but GD sang it with his own style but harmony with the melody.

 

_________________

 

            Finally the tired day had passed successfully, the recording stopped to let them rested on their provided house.

Miu sat on the living rôom watching television while GD fell to sleep on the bedroom.

 

            GD awake from his sleep, sudenly he felt thirsty so he came downstair. but his eyes staked on Miu at living room. she watched the movie without the sound, he checked on the movie that she watched, horror movie. He took off the headphone from her, she startled looking on him angrily, but he didn't care as he put the headphone on himself, huh, it was girls generation's song.

            "Can you explain why you watching silent movie but listening to other thing?" he took a seat beside her.

            "Its horror movie, Its scary when there are sound effect. so I made its silent and to break the silence in this room i listen to SNSd's song" her explanation made him laughing, she joined him laughing with the fake laugh, "its funny. Why oppa come down stair? do you wanna something?"

            "I'm thirsty,"

            "let me take your drink, you wanna anything?"

            "Just plain water, and bring some snack too."

            He watched the movie in her way, it was korean horror movie with english subtitle, so didn't need to listen, and Its like staring on the moving photo and being surprised because something appeared suddenly.

            Miu came with the drink for both of us, fruits and ice-cream again.

            watching the silent movie with snsd's song played loudly from her Iphone, "You like SNSD?" he took a slice of apple and bit it. she nodded not even glanced. "Wae?"

            She peered on him with her eyebrows furrowed weirdly. "Oppa, you know why." she drawled. "I know you contact with those kids, I'm sure nothing is secret when their open their mouth." GD amused how she knew so much about them. who was he kidding, she was their manager by the way. Of course their did told him about she and J.young shared a scary obsession of Sunny from SNSD.

            "how could you be part of Gil family?"

            "secret."

            "Secret?" he tickled her waist, she squirmed trying to escape from him. she laughed loudly out of tickles. she quite a ticklish person. She suddenly accidently fell from sofa. His time to laugh out loud. "this what happen when you keep secret from me"

            She crawled to Sofa backed. she puffed her cheek. "It isn't a secret actually, you know Byul oppa?" o, Gil Miran's elder son, well the only son, he thought. "he was study abroad since he was young, and fortunately, he was study in the same school with me. we bumped to each other, talking, greeting, meeting again, talking until now. At the first meeting, his English are..." her thumb up turned down, showing how bad it was. " and I'm the only person that can understand what he said, from there we being closer. Well, my mom most likely adopt him first before Omma Sejin did the same on me. The end" she applause herself with a big claps.

            "You and him quite close to each other." He commented.

            "mom always bring him whenever we are travel around the world. Remember tomorrow schedule?" she reminded him about her mother coming. He awake from his sleep because he was freaking nervous about that, worrying to face them. He slightly regretted the day he made fun of her when she talked with his omma. "He might be coming too, "

            "Huh, do he that scary" she nodded seriously. He ruffled my hair, never thought this show won't go that far. He stared on TV blankly, trying to predict tomorrow.

            Miu's laughter made he glanced over her, she padded his shoulder. "Don't worry, he won't be involved in the show, oppa, its obvious you never google about me, Byul oppa never make his appearance for media."

            he could feel his muscle relaxed, as he heaved a relieve sigh. Then silent came between them, only the SNSD's song broke the silence. Both watching the movie.

            "Momo" GD turned his head to Miu, Miu faced him curiously. "Thank you for today, I really having fun"

            She smiled and cupped my face with both her tiny hands. She shooked, "No, thank you for playing with me."

            "Then thank you for both of us" GD grabbed her hands. Suddenly he remembered something. "Director Jung said the next scene is the kissing scene, is it?"

            "Dae, a...its gonna first time I kiss actor"

            "you never do in your previous film?"

            "Oppa!"

            "I know, momo just a sidekick that never made any kiss scene yet. Momo, you should kiss me first"

            "Hahaha, let we see, oppa or jongsuk oppa, who wil be trapped in kiss scene with me first, but oppa I'll ensure no kiss scene in wgm, don't wish it"

            "I'm not, who want to kiss a kid"

            "I'm not a kid, im 20"

            "20 who obsess with ice cream"

            She stared on GD for a very long moment, making he uncomfortable with his face that started blushing. Then she smile brightly, her black eyes sparkled more than usual, "Oppa, be my friend even after the show is end, please be my friend forever"

            "I will, I promise" She made him doing a pinky promise. "Momo" she blinked her eyes. "Can I turn on the sound?"

            "No!"

            After spent a few minute with arguement, Miu lost to GD. He closed her ears thought she wore the earphone. she leaned on his chest, mumbling everytime the ghost appeared on the screen tv.

            "Oppa, let's watching Pokemon, I still can hear the ghost's voice" her suggestion merely made he laughed.

 

_____________GD's POV

 

            She was sleeping safe and sound next to me, At the end she fell to sleep before the Movie end. Her face so calm and peaceful. she was crawling on the sofa, with Mr mocha bear that we got in her university's festival as the pillow. I lifted her in my arms and brought her to upstair to the main room.

            I placed her on the bed and blanketed her with comforter. Brushing her hair away from her face. Suddenly, she turned her body and hugged Mr mocha bear, mumbling. I guessed, sleep talking.

            "Momo, kasahamnida, kasahamnida for everything" I loved the event she arranged for me. I'm never tired staring on her face, talking with her and expressed lot of emotion with her or on her. She made me angry with her lack fashion sense, making me laughed with her cheekiness, making me curious everytime she asked the weird question, assisting me as possible she could and the most I loved bout her, the way she considered all my like and dislike in whatever she did something for me (the exception for  my annoying with her fashion sense).

Without realizing, I kissed her lips gently for a while. "I kiss you first" I whispered again,  " Momo, don't do it with Jongsuk-ssi" I whispered to her even she wasn't listen. and it was impossible because that her responsibility as an actress, and she took her job seriously. Last kiss on her forehead as a goodnight kiss, "sleep tight".

            "be loved or not, still wanna stay by your side,  its bitter but yet its sweet, " I sang the chorus part of the song we sang in xx's concert. I leaved the room to the guest room. " Is it love or madness, who care, I adore you" I didn’t know why I kissed her, just I knew, I wanna kiss her.