Wicked

WE GOT MARRIED! GD and OC

            “Brian, may you adjust the lightning? I wanna their face are more showing off and bright” Miu asked diplomacy. She seemed buzy doing her mini film with her crew for the project. She took a filming course in university.

            GD smiled as he could see the serious side of Miu. Miu very committed with her job. He just sat not far away from the set and Miu was too over into her job until she wasn’t aware he was there. As usual Miu still not concern at all about how do she look, but she did a great job in pretending in front of him, like she taking serious each fashion advise from he. He wondered how could her hair become too messy. Ah, he should’ve guessed this could be happen.

            “Cut! Great! Very good job everyone! Now we take five!” she praised her member crew. She sat discussing with her friend. Wasn’t realize GD was there.

            GD approached her silently and winked to her friends, giving a sign to act nothing happen. His hand slowly and carefully wrapped her neck, kissing her cheek.

            Miu stunned while her friends awed amusing with the romantic GD.

            “Who said no kissing in WGM?” he whispered near to her ear so it was only heard by her. She was frozen in shock as her face turned red. GD chortled, he messed her hair more. “What happen to your hair? Struck by lightning?” everybody laughed with GD’s comment.

            “Hubby!”

            “Stop whining, today is a busy day” GD squeezed her body. “Can you off earlier today Mrs Kwon?”

            “Should I?” Miu by making disagreed face. “Make me.”

            GD winked and grinned cheekily. “you will regret.” GD whispered to her. “Everyone, Momo hate to spent her time with me!” GD purposely talked louder as each one in set could hear him. Everybody supported GD. Telling her, she shouldn’t treat GD poorly.

            “Yes your highness, I will treat you very well” Miu said sarcastically.

            Once again GD kissed her cheek. “Thank you for spending time with me, I’m the one who will treat you like a princess” he said purposely again. As expected Miu’s team loved it.

            Miu took her step away from GD, “You better treat me like princess!” She continued with the shooting.

           

            “Okay, friends! We gonna stop here! Thank you for the work hard!” Miu decided after discussed with her another friend.

            GD helped her to hold her things. While his right hand held her hand firmly.

            “Why you so so clinging today? Are you up with something?”

            GD whistled and shrugged, pulling Miu his car. Ignoring her question, Momo, you ask for it, GD thought.

 

 

            "Mia!"  5 years old boy ran out from arrival zone to Miu and hugged her tightly. "Ï miss you, bogoshipo" Miu lifted him, pecked both of his primrose cheek. He kissed her lips and hugged her neck.

            "O, baby, I miss you too." Miu eyes teary, since she lived and worked at Korea, her rarely joined her family travel around the world. She used to babysit her baby brother when their parents out for the work. Both their Parents were freelance photographer.  Carlisle pecked her cheek.

            "Mia, don't cry" He swept the tears at the corner of Miu's eyes, then he realized other than weird people with camera around his sister, there were someone  stood closer to his sister, his eyeing on GD. Blinking his aqua eyes curiously. "Annyong haseyo!", his small hand waving on GD. "Mia's chingu?"

 GD shook. “Mia’s husband”

Carlisle pierced his eye not believe it. Then Carlisle shook, pushing all his doubt away and tilting his head, “hyung is handsome like me, no wonder you can be Mia’s husband”

“Handsome?” GD laughed with his cheeky answer. GD padded Carlisle’s hair.

            "jeonuen Carlisle Whitterspoon imnida"  Carlisle handed out his hand. GD shaked his hand. "hyung?”  he scanned GD from up to down. “GDragon? mom joha hyung" Carlisle spoke with his broken Hangul. He wasn't fluent in Hangul but might understand a little. Sometimes, his parents let him lived with his sister at Korea and with the help from Fbeat hyungs, his hangul got better.

            Miu gazed on GD and made the Ï-tell-you-right face. "Where mom?" She asked Carlisle, Carlisle grinned mischievously.

There a Lady with red hair walked out with the luggage, she was at her late thirty.

            "my princess" Maria hugged Miu and kissed both her cheek, she was missing her so much. "Baby, you should tell mom if you go out by yourself" she scolded Carlisle with her mother tone.

            "Annyong haseyo Gdragon-ssi, I am your fan, Maria." Maria greeted GD excitedly. GD smiled and shook her hand politely. Miu rounded her eyes and leaved with Carlisle

 

_____________________

 

           

            "Son, do you want that?" GD asked Carlisle pointing on cotton candy, Carlisle nodded excitedly. They were playing a ‘appa-omma-son’ game.

            Carlisle only understood simple conversation in hangul. Maria had leaved Carlisle with them as she merely show up in the show in purposed to meet GD then leave for her conversion. The show just was going with the presence of Carlisle. GD bought him a cotton sugar.

            “Momo want it too?” Miu nodded, GD smirking. “Then kiss me first” Show his left cheek to Miu.

            Miu rounded her eyes, pushing his cheek away from her. She shook. “Just keep for yourself” Miu rejected the offer, since their last conversation, she found GD purposely kissed her for no fixed reason.

Carlisle smiled broadly as he got his cotton sugar. GD lifted him up.

"Omma want some?" Carlisle offered to Miu.

              Miu winked on GD, even he won’t buy her that cotton candy. But it was alright, her baby boy always gentleman to her. She took a bite. GD compressed his lips.

"Appa want some too?" Carlisle offered to GD too as from the corner of his eyes, his caught GD’s annoying face, he innocently thought GD want some too. GD also bit a little, it was hard to say no to adorable kid.

“Son” GD called with a sweet tone. Carlisle asked with his eyes. “Omma don’t want to kiss appa.”

Carlisle frowned, “Omma should kiss appa, right?  Omma!”

Miu spontaneously slapped his back. How dare he teach Carlisle nonsense thing.

Carlisle glanced on Miu, giving she a warning face. “Omma, you can’t hit Appa, its bad”. Miu agaped, how easily Carlisle side on GD. GD pulled his tongue out when Carlisle looked somewhere else, cheering win his winning. And Miu gave him a warn face.

           

            "Appa, let's play car crush, please" he begged with his gorgeous eyes. Carlisle knew very well to use his cuteness.

            He was more Europe rather than Miu who looked like asian a little. It was because they have different father, but they got same genetic for hair color, if Miu wasn't dye her hair.

            "baby now just playing with Appa" I teased my brother by sulking. "You don’t love me anymore, are you?" I could feel his eyeing on me, thinking what was I up to .

            Carlisle grabbed his sister's hand. "I love Omma, Love so much!" he said with his hands show how much he love her. He disliked when Miu doubt about it, kissing her cheeks and lips. “Appa love omma too” GD choked before nodded, supporting Carlisle.

            "Appa love omma" GD said in childish way. “but son, appa think, omma don’t love appa”. GD twisted the game. Carlisle was an innocent and good heart kid.

            Carlisle blinked his eyes wasn't sure what he meant, Carlisle in GD’s arm, pulling she closer to GD by hug her arms. “Omma, stay close. Appa doubt you. My omma always lovely”

Miu laughed as well GD, Carlisle knew well to talk.

 

 

            “I’m always a good boy. Yui should give me a reward” Carlisle said in his phone. He was excited telling someone named Yui what have he did that day. Miu hugged him from back, they were resting before the program continue. Everybody still have their dinner.

            “Byul?” Miu asked him. Carlisle nodded, giving the phone to her. “Ah, Byul! Sorry!”

            Carlisle peered around looking for GD, his sister was already into her conversation with Byul. Gd was there, sitting not far from them with camera uncle, watching them from far. He ran happily to GD and sat on his lap.

            GD brushed Carlisle’s hair, pecking his fluffy cheek over and over again while he squirmed because he felt ticklish. “Appa” Carlisle whined holding GD’s face from him. GD chortled, giving the last kiss on his forehead.

            “Who is with omma talk?”

            “Yui” Carlisle couldn’t say Byul’s name rightly.

            “Yui?” GD weird, it was some kind a very unique name. “Who is Yui?”

            “Our brother.” Carlisle answered playing with GD bracelet that a present from Miu. GD chortled when Carlisle cheekily attacked him with the kisses, he tried to get his revenge on GD. But he couldn’t take his mind off from thinking who is Yui.

            Miu sat beside GD, enjoying watching her happy brother.

            “Kiss me too” said Miu jealous when Carlisle played with GD more rather than with her.

            GD faced her, Miu raised her brows questioningly, he kissed her lips suddenly. Miu was stunned and agaped. It seemed too long when their lips touched. Too many things cross into her mind but the most important thing was there was no camera to record them and why he did it?

            “Why… you k..iss me?” Miu stuttered touched her lips with her fingertips.

            “Because omma is appa’s wife!” Carlisle answered on GD behalf. GD padded Carlisle’s head, nodding, supporting his answer.

            “and because omma ask it from appa last night” GD added while widening his smile. Winking naughtily on Mius.

            Miu’s face turned red. GD couldn’t let go their conversation last night

 

 

            Byul was looking through the file given by Dujun, then he gave backed to him, his facial as usual emotinonaless, "hyung, you're done for today. I will take care from here," he ordered with his diplomatic tone. Dujun obidiently obeyed him, giving the key car and leaving with the proper manner because beside Miu, Byul also one of his boss.

            He sat conformtable himself at the dressing room, loosing his tie, he brushed his hair to back. Showing his perfection face structure, inherited the genes from his parent, his father used to be first generation idol and his mother was a supermodel during her day. he was the pure Korean, with the face he had and as the son of two famous person in entertainment, he refused to appear in any show, advertisement, or any electronic media. He more preferred handling his father company rather than entertained people.

            He was straight away to the xx stage from some formal party that he needed to attend. From in the room, he could hear the FuzzyBeat's member voice were coming to their dressing room.

            Neko. who entered first jumping backward, he was surprised with the man in suit that sat in their dressing room. The man who was he and J.young scared the most. "Hyungnim! Annyonghaseyo! why you here, hyungnim?" Neko bowed almost 90 degree aswell with J.young. Shin and Kent were calm and steady because theym wasn't as far like those two dongsaeng.

            "Why you ask? don't you like me to come?" Byul asked with his cold tone. Welcoming the english style greeting from Kent and Shin, Kent was his bestfriend since oversea and he also the one who responsible made this british-korean singer returned to his mother's country. Neko and J.young shook simultaneously. "great, get me a cup of coffee"

            Neko and Jiyoung  quickly leaved their cold-hearted boss' son. Kent and shin chuckled.

            "dude, you should stop teasing them like that before their pee in the pant" Shin told him half serious. Byul shrugged, he didn't have an idea why they scare with him and he even didn't make an attempt to change their perception.

            "When Miu done filming?"

            "after the show"

            Byul peered on his watch, then at monitor in the room. There were two band left followed by the winner announcement. At the same time, Neko and J.young came with his coffee. "Now, Ï will remind you the schedule for tomorrow"

            Shin threw his arm around Kent's shoulder, winking at him, Kent grinned, understands the meaning of that wink, Byul wasn't in a good mood. It should be out of Miu wasn't meet and picked up him from airport when he came this early morning.

 

            The door opened from outside, a little boy with ginger hair, aqua eyes peeked. After sure he was in the right room, he entered, ran and threw his small arms around Byul's waist. "Yui, why you not come with me at airport?" he whined. Byul brushed his ginger hair gently, smile pasted on his face. "Are you mad on me?" how smart this little angel arranged his word to make people felt guilty.

            Byul shook, he kneeled down "you're too adorable to be mad of." Carlisle grinned rewarding byul with a kiss. "Where Mia?"

            "Mia with GD appa"

            Byul sighed slowly. Why Carlisle called GD as GD appa? "Have you greet hyung?"

            Hyung? Carlisle's eyes peered around the room, Fbeat hyungs! He ran and greeted them all.

            "Carl, how could you don't see us?" J.young said sadly. Neko nodded as they hugged Carlisle firmly.

            Byul stood up. those boys always overreacting. He leaved the room, heading to somewhere. No smile pasted on his face, only a very cold expression.

 

___________________

 

            Byul's eyes was empty without emotion, watching Miu chatted with GD from far way, the wgm's crews seemed packing the stuff to going home. He wasn't bother with his surrounding, with the girls who stared admiring with his perfection, with the noise. Someone padded his shoulder from behind, he turned around. The wgm's director smiled at him as he bowed and greeted politely

            "It was a very long time ago for our last meeting. When you return to Korea?"

            Byul agreed, he was busy with his study at England. "This morning the same flight with Mrs Whitterspoon. By the way, thank you, sir for treating Mrs Whitterspoon very well." Byul said and bowed again as a thank you and respect. The director amused with his manner.

            "Still don't like to show up in the media, are you?" Both laughed, "Then you must have not meet Miu yet. Miu!" the director called out Miu before Byul could stop him. Miu and GD, both looking on him.

            Miu ran to get him with her bright smile, letting her petite body sank in his arms. Leaning her head on his chest. "Oppa, bogoshipo" Byul kissed her forehead. his facial become more gentle when he was facing. "Oppa, meet GD oppa!"

            Byul shaked hand coldly with GD. GD uneased with the cold facial that he made, no matter how hard he tried to denied it, its still felt the  cold vibe from him. "Nice to meet you, Kwon jiyoung, Î'm Gil Max Byul"

            "A...oppa, put the smile on face. how many time should Î remind you," Miu shaped his lips into smile with her finger "and GD oppa is older than you, use the respective manner." Byul catched her hand and held it.

            "What manner? Î wait someone to call me atleast when I'm return. but even now, it was me who come for that person"

            Miu hugged his arm, clinging. She leaned her head on his shoulder."Mianei,"

            GD pulled Miu to his side, making her stood by herself. Miu blushed hardly and it was noticed by Byul, merely made he wondered why she acted like that suddenly. "Go pack your  thing, I'm think Mr byul wanna bring you home."

 

 

            "I don't want to be rude, mr Kwon. Let straight to the point, are you and Mia have any relationship other that this job." Byul asked as soon Miu disappeared from that room. He was smiled formally.

            "um..no, we are just a good friend" GD answered, looking on Byul weirdly.

            "Great, never be more than friend" Byul padded GD’s shoulder gently, his tone was in control but sound so strong. GD stared on Byul who behave formally.

            "What you meant, It’s not something that you decide for Momo whether she want to be my friend or not" GD said with a little furious.

            "Let I give the hint for you, Mr Kwon. Mia is none blood-related with me, she won't be here without something firm between us. By the way nice to meet you" he bowed before leaving to where Miu go.

GD frowned, watching Byul’s back with irritating. Whatever Byul meant, he wasn’t feel great.