First meeting

WE GOT MARRIED! GD and OC

I was dressing a white half knee gown with a beautiful lace and my hair freely pulled down neatly with the help of white hairband. Wedding dress was meant to be beautiful though the designer made its more boyish. Yes, today was my wedding. I got married! Well, just in a popular variety show, 'We Got Married'.

WGM producer choose me over so many popular idol as the next couple. They said my existance and popularity in Korea entertainment industry was unique and it would be so much interesting to cast me with someone that unique too.

Like they had told me, i was been known as FuzzyBeat manager before i debut as a model under GMelody that I did not need to mention it was a company for music industry and plus, its was the same company for the band that i handled. Not to mention again, i wasn't a singer, and i couldn't sing at all, but still i be cast in a movie or drama (not as a heroine, just side character that closed to main character) and who know, the viewer loved my acting and i got positive feedback.

who was my husband? I didn't know too. The producer told me, we will meet at inkigayo. My hubby had a perfomance, obviously he was a singer weither solo or boy band. Hopefully not the kids (Shin, Ken, J.young and Neko), They also performed tonight at here. They didn't know i been cast in WGM since the media spread false rumour, very helpful actually, its a secret by the way.

I walked along the corridor, its familiar, i used to walk here, ofcourse as Fuzzybeat's manager, very often. first, I want to suprise my boys. I had assistant, usually my assistant will take over my job when I unavailable. He was very skillful nowaday that us could give our trust on him.

"Seonsaengnim! I thought you are not come tonight?" J.young asked me as he suprised seeing me as soon he opened the door. "Are you come for me?"

Kent, Neko and Shin paid the attention on me, also suprised with my appearance, moreover, with a cameraman and my dress.

"Nuna, you are so beautiful tonight? Any occasion that you didn't tell us yet" Shin patted my hair softly, he loved doing that since he too tall and i was too short for him. Plus, he couldn't stop called me nuna after they caught my lie bout been older at earlier our relationship. Yeah, like they would listen to me as manager if they know i only Neko's chingu (same age).

I pouted, Kent pressing my cheek with his pointing finger. "You are married" i peered on he, how do he know. "You are like the openbook that easily for me to read" Kent was the first knew my lie and very considerated with me and understood me the best, he really my oppa.

"What nuna?" Shin agaped.

"Mi-chan, you cheat on me" J.young whined leaned on Neko's shoulder. Neko brushed his back, joining the drama "You promise to be my girl" pretending be sad and he loved teasing me, a lot. J.young was J.young, never changed even for show.

"Mi-chan, divorced and come to us, arasso?" Neko ordered playfully.

"Neko!" i gave him a punch. I just married an he told me to divorce. We simultaneously bursted into unstopable laughter. We were very close like a family, nope, we were family. Did i forgot to mention that I wasn't Korean. O, my stage name, Miu and my hangul name, Gil Miu Jun. Mia is my real name, and my adopted family gave me that korean name. I loved it, easy to write in hangul.

 

___________G-Dragon POV_________

 

I was freaking nervous. I had a perfomance and my wife will come take me home. The producer assured me that i would like her and comfortable to be work with, they promised me that i would not regret to be cast in this show. They said she would be someone that really helpful for me in this show or not. The unique match ever be made, they mentioned it too.

What i hate the most, they not even gave me any clue who she was. She could be an idol, actress, MC and might be comedian. What unique can be staind for?

"You look so despair, hyung" taeyang voiced out his opinion. "Are you nervous?" He really could read people. "Nervous to meet your wife?" He added grinning.

"Hyung, scare with his wife" Seungri teased. I grabbed his neck as he started to beg to let he go but first i knocked his head, Top and Taeyang laughed.

Suddenly, the door opened harshly, Daesung popped out from behind the door. His face excited, "I know who she is!" he shouted like he won the lottery. "She at B1A4's dressing room!" I gulped but I wondered what she doing there?

 

___________Miu's POV__________________

 

Seunghyun and Boyoung were so adorable. They surrounded me, chatting with me cheerfully. They told me, about their toys, their parent and their appas. I couldn't stop laughing when they talked at one time, i didn't know which one i should hear first.

I met them at hallway and forgetten my real mission as i choose to dump my cameraman and played with them. I watched them in hello baby and completely fell in love with them. I loved kids so much and i wont let the chance go.

"Miu-ssi, can we take a picture with you?" Baro asked me with shy. I smiled and its funny when his face turned red more than before.

"Sure, its will be awesome." I replied as he hopped around happily. "Baro-ssi, if you don't mind, can i say something?" He shooked rushly. "you are really cute rather than in tv." The others B1a4 laughed watching he cheered and jumped around. Its true, i watched hello baby and i wasn't be attracted by the babies only.

Our photograph session was fun. All of us forgot about our show. I wished the producer won't kick me from the show.

The door been knocked from outside. Another boyband antered the room, it was Big Bang! "Annyonghaseyo everyone!" Daesung greeted with a broad smile on his face. "We come to pick the bride."

I laughed awkwardly, seriously, i was nervous. I took a time to thank b1a4 for spending time with me and they kindly cheered for me. My spirit boost up again, laughing on Baro's word that asked me to divorce right away after i met my husband. WGM should put this in their history, it was rare the wife having the affairs on the first day meeting.

 

I followed Daesung and Taeyang. They said nothing bout my husband and just kept a friendly conversation with me until we were finally in their dressing room. I saw Seungri, G-Dragon and Top sat on the coach, peering on me. I felt like went to interview. They made me exteremely nervous. I hoped they weren't plan anything.

"Miu-ssi please introduce yourself to your most possible husband candidates" daesung acted like he was hosting the show. I agaped, i looked on him questioning before chuckled, it was the thing that i hope not to happen at all.

"Annyonghaeseyo, jeonuen miu mnida, Gil miu jun. The brightest manager in korea entertainment industry and the wife of someone infront of me that choose to play hard to get with me." I said playfully as i knew its funny for them since they laughed.

"You need to guess which one is your husband" Daesung said. "Maybe you can show some of your talent" he added. I wasn't prepared for this, i at imitation, singing, dancing....calmed down, just smiled.

"show us your 5 y ways to pick thing." Seungri asked excitedly. I bursted to laugh as i couldn't hold its anymore, i prepared that for a variety show that i attended not for along ago. Something that differ from my naive image and boyish personality. Something that too y and girly for me. Its got a variety feedback, some of people like a wild side of me and else loved me to maintain the image.

I swayed my hips a little approaching Seungri, flirty as possible i could, bend my body,smirking as i saw he gulped seeing me "i am very sure, you are not my husband, sunbaenim." I said ily, well i was an actress after all. Acting was my field. His eyes changed a little, i knew i guess rightly

 

_______________G-dragon's POV___________

 

I saw she walked in with confident, Gil Miu Jun, who in entertainment industry didn't know her. She started her career as manager then slowly involved directly into industry. the one who ran everywhere just to raise FuzzyBeat name in korea, and lastly apppeared in tv for ice-cream cf. She was okay but unfortunately she far too young compared with me.

"Annyonghaeseyo, jeonuen miu mnida, Gil miu jun. The brightest manager in korea entertainment industry and the wife of someone infront of me that choose to play hard to get with me." i bursted to laughed, she was brave enough to sunbaenim on the first meeting. Should i say husband? I grinned out my own thought.

When Daesung asked her to show her talent, i saw she tensed a little but when Seungri asked her to do 5 y ways of whatever, she frankly laughed. She looked cute when she laughed, no wonder people fell in love with her, she got big black eyes, long straight brown hair that reached her waist and olive skin colour i guess, not typical fair like other actress.

But I really want to knock Seungri now, how could he asked my wife to do such thing infront of me.

My jaw dropped, her action surprising me. She was in flirty mode. I held myself from revealed me as her husband. She bend her body and...

"I am very sure, you are not my husband, sunbaenim." i could not hold in my laugh when she pulled her tongue out to Seungri cheekily. Seungri had told me and now i said, the rumour had it, she really loved fooling around.

"Now, G-dragon-ssi and TOP-ssi left" she touched her lips thinking.

"Miu-ssi..." Seungri called her.

"Just call me Miu, sunbaenim." She snapped as polite as possible.

"And Miu may call me oppa too, seungri oppa" Seungri told her friendly and he should be note he will get something from me. "before you guess. Why you convince i'm not your husband? You know i'm the most possible husband of yours'" his question merely made she smiled broadly.

"Simple, who will ask his wife to act y infront of another men?" She winked. She got the point, and the exactly like i felt. It wasn't i fell for her. But its just like natural instinct to protect someone that we called as our wife even just fake.

"Arasso," Daesung giggled. "Do you have another technique to guess this time?"

She thought for a while, making a cute duck face. Then, she glanced on Taeyang, showing her saddest face,"i'm never have any." Then she raised her hand to the air. "Can i change my husband? I want Taeyang-ssi, please" I rounded my eyes heard she said something like that. Taeyang speechless.

"My husband don't want me anymore, he keep hiding from me." She whined. I slowly heaved a relieve sigh but my action caught her attention. She stared on me before curved the brightest smile on her lips. "I found my husband!" She screamed excitedly. giving hi-5 with the confused Daesung, Taeyang and Seungri.Top and me exchanged the look. Suddenly she smirked, "hubby, if my guess is correct you must grant me a wish."

"He will" good, Seungri agreed for me, note my sarcasm. "Tell us, who you think is he?"

"I'm not guessing," she got really high confident. "My husband is someone who change his facial slightly when i ask for change. He, the one who feel so relieved when he reliesed I just play fool around".

"Top-ssi" I frowned, she didn't got a clue yet. She came toward Top. She should not."You are not my husband" the room filled with laughter.

She held my hand, asking me to stand up. Before took her hand back, she smiled sheepishly. "Annyeong, I'm Miu. nice to meet you and please take care of me." She bowed. I laughed.

"Annyeong, i'm jiyoung or Gdragon. Please take care of me too."

 

________________Miu's POV__________________

"Oppa, where are we going?" I looked on the street, it unfamiliar, i wasn't sure where i was. I sensed he glanced on me for a second.

"Where you think?"

"Jeju island?"

"Jeju island is too far. Don't worry, we are not leaving Seoul. By the way why you said Jeju Island?" he asked me with the grin on his face.

"The only place that i could think now. You are almost totally stranger, only your status as my husband make me feel safe even a little." I should shut my mouth.

"do you always be honest like this?" he asked me suddenly, huh he gonna hate me.

I made my infamous duck lips,"is it bad? I bad on keep my mind not to be too honest. Its like asking johnny depp not to be that handsome like he could do that" playing with my fingers, wouldn't people be honest in marriage? I frowned when he chuckled.

"its good. I like it," he said its so easily. "You are so spontaneous, do you plan those thing you said at inkigayo?"

I smirked arrogantly, "do I look like a girl with a plan?" I loved the quote from joker.

He shooked, "you seem like you got a plenty plan."

"ofcourse I am. I am manager, my main job is to plan. Though the plan is most of the time ridiculous but its always succed" I said arrogantly and giggled as i could remember how i trick the boys to do a cf. "but oppa, you should not plan that, how if i choice the wrong person?"

"Don't worry, you're not." Gosh, he winked smirking, showing me the bad boy attidude. "who you think the most possible husband when you enter the room?"

I was piercing my eyes on him, then chuckled, he was so unbelievable confident. "Seungri oppa" i replied, he laughed sudden.

"Why?"

"he is maknae and plus people said, he have do some managing job sometime. some of kind that unique" yeah, that right, I was a little surprised when someone told me he able to get cf from Japan by himself. He was an idol with managing skill while I was a manager with acting skill, wasn't its made us a perfect couple?

"O, how about me?"

"Oppa are great person, far too great from me and far too older than me, i am nobody so that why i never thought its you at first. when i'm sure Seungri Oppa is not my husband, i felt kinda jeongmal? Gdragon-ssi and Top-ssi?" I told him honestly."i become, wow, they must be kidding"

"You are somebody, don't be too low profile. i am be honored to have you as my wife"

"Jeongmal?" Someone must pulled the prank on me now. He was a leader of BigBang, one of the legend idol and he told me he glad with my casting. I felt my cheek became warm, as i looked out the window so he wont notice my red face.

"Jeongmal, do we need a nick name to each other?"

"any suggestion?"

"well, I like when you call me hubby at the dressing room" he said without glanced on my. He really made me blushing crazily.

"Hubby?" small laughed slipped out from my mouth as i could see he startled a little. O hubby, didn't need to be surprised with my frank speak. "You owe me a wish"

He bursted to laugh, remembering my bet in the room. "Tell me, i will grant if I could"

"I will tell you later, but you cant say no for what ever it is."

"Alright, momo." He replied cheekily

"Momo?Why momo?" I rounded my eyes, it wasn't I don't like it and instead, I loved it. its was cute.

"Nan jeongmal joha momo" he said slowly grinning as he could see me blushing like crazy. Gotch, did someone forgot to warn me that he some kind of romeo?

 

__________________G-dragon's POV____________

 

I entered to FuzzyBeat's hostel, so much bigger and luxury for a new band. "O, Sunbaenim,come in. mi-chan is still sleeping, she isn't well today." J.young said. I nodded knowing bout that, The producer said, this was opportunity to show loving scene.

"Where she is?"

"Inside that room with Neko hyung" J.young pointed the corner room. A shouted was heard from the room sudden. J.young frowned, smiling innocently to me, seem he knew what happen in there actually. "Mianei sunbaenim, mi-chan is very sensitive when she sick" i raised my eyebrows, what kind of sensitive?

The door opened, Neko popped up from behind its holding the glass. he heaved a heavy sighed, babbling bout something but sometime Miu's name was heard in between his word.

"O, sunbaenim? Annyonghaeseyo. I'm Neko." he greet rushly standing beside J.young.

"don't be too formal with me,"

Neko snapped J.young's head, whispering him to properly introduce himself. "Hyung, annyonghaeseyo, mianei with my rudeness. My name is Jiyoung too, Lee Jiyoung"

"Nice to meet you guys but the way, What happen inside?" my question made Neko sighing again more loudly.

"Mi-chan is overboard. I give she a medicine to heal faster but then she got mad. She ask for Kent oppa to give she, her medicine, like kent Hyung is here" Neko mumbled. "Kent oppa also one thing, i call him for many time but he dont aswer his phone. Better just give to me his phone if he is not gonna answer the call."

"Why must Kent-ssi?"

"O, that...Kent hyung usually take care of her, and she usually listen to Kent hyung better. Quite burdensome cause hyung never tell us how he do it." J.young answered crossing his arms on his chest while Neko nodded in rhythym as he agreed with J.young.

"Can i try?" Both of them rounded their eyes, thinking for a while then simultaneously nodded. Seriously, people may assumed they were twin if they done something like that again.

"Hyung, whatever happen never keep it in mind" Neko adviced and pushed me toward Miu's room gently.

"And stay survive," J.young said making me nervous, did she was that horrible when she sick?

"Good luck hyung!" They said in unison, waving me right far behind me. Cheering for me like I was going to war.

 

When I walked in, she was under the blanket, I could hear she groaned. I sat on the corner of her bed, as she could felt someone there then she pulled down her blanket and surprised seeing me there. "Hubby?"she tried to wake up but I held she from leaving her bed."mianei, I don't know you will come"

"There nothing to be sorry for, I want to come" I checked her temperature by my back hand touched her forehead. Wow, it was hot. "Have you eat something?" She shooked she looked really pale. But still she looked beauti...what I was thinking off. "I bring chicken soup with me, let's eat some"

I opened the lid of container of the soup that omma cooked for me, spoon for her, I blew it softly, so it won't burn her tongue.she shooked refusing to eat. "I'm not hungry." Slightly I grinned as she blanket herself.

I pulled the blanket away from covered her face, she loved to make that duck lips. Today she was a little whiny, might because she was sick. "Momo-ah, this chicken soup is so delicious, why? Because this chicken soup is so special. You want to know why?"

Her eyes was shining brightly, she must so curious right now. So I sipped a spoon of chicken soup deliciously. "My omma is worry with her sick daughter in-law" small laugh escaped from my mouth ,seeing she blushing. "She cook special for her sick daughter in-law, she go out early in the morning just to find a very fresh ingredient, hoping naui momo get well. But unfortunately, naui momo don't want to eat it"

She stared on the soup that I held. "Mmm...so delicious"

"Jeongmal?"

"Dae, can I take it all?"

"No!" She tried to take it from me."its mine. Naoui omma cook for me." She whined crossing her arms sulkily

"You want it?" She nodded rushly answering me. I fed her again, but she shooked again.

"I want a new spoon, the pink one" Luckily I succeed calling Kent-ssi earlier, he told me to get the stuff and without told me why, and the spoon was one in the list. Now I knew the use of the stuff.

I tried again, now she ate it. "delicious isn't it?" She nodded again. I guessed, she was acting like a child when she was sick. Whining, act like blatant child so people paid her more attention and spoiled her. I guess that what kent-ssi did to her.

"hubby, I want milk" yes, that right, its also in Kent's stuff list.

She laid after took her medicine obidiently, gazing on me. I didn't know why her face turn red weither out of fever or shy. "Hubby,"she called me almost sound like whispering. I looked up on her, showing my quesyioning face, "can you sing for me?"

How could i disappointed this little princess? it was priceless to see this tough girl acted so girly. My face moved closer to her ear, I slow my voice and lullaby her as she closed her eyes. She slowly drifted to sleep. After changed her towel, I leave her alone to rest.

"Hyung!" I surprised as this two dongsaeng screamed calling me. "You alive! New record!" Gosh, these guys must twin by soul.

 

We were having lunch together, neko had prepared a lot of roll rice, chicken grilled and more side dish. I meant he cooked for the whole crew too and its pretty delicious for single man like him. J.young called him, fuzzy chef.

"Neko-ah, do momo live here?"

"Aniya, she moved out after she hired Dujun hyung. But sometimes, she will overnight to monitor our schedule by herself" Neko explained.

I nodded releasing a relieve sigh.

"Hyung," Neko called with cheekily. I turned my attention on him. "Hyung is jealous" I shooked rushly.

"Aniya!" just worried.

J.young and Neko exchanged the smirk between them, like they were having telephaty with each other. "Then its good" J.young replied with mischievious grin on his face."hyung should be aware, mi-chan spend most of her time with men. You know her new movie, there are 20 actors"

"J, you give a wrong information" said Neko in disappointed voice. he padded J.young's back.

"I did?" J.young made a surprised face, close his mouth with his both hand. Dramakings, I though

"those actors is only play the role in classroom, you forget her appa, her dongsaeng, her..." said Neko counting with his finger. As a cute character in Fuzzybeat, he was totally qualified.

"You mean there are more" J.young snapped as both winked on me. "Hyung, just wish your wife do not get a new scandal"

I chortled. It was reminding me to what happen on our first wgm episode, and he was sure referred to that scandal. "I recognised the one who make her first scandal is you, neko."Neko shook denying it while J.young laughed out loud. "Neko-ah, you can't deffence yourself anymore, the prove is shown in tv"

"Hyung, all of us love our manager, what can I do?" Neko admitted at last.

"that right, but its only you make that hot statement"

These dongsaeng were giving me stomach ache because laugh to much. Aaa...kinda relieved my tension.