Chapter 4

Whenever you play that song

 

 
 
Joon Hee's POV
 
"Taeyeon-ah" I ran after seeing a familiar figure.she turned his back to face me shock was written all over her face.
 
Her body stiffened from where she stood.
 
Should I hug her?
 
"Ahmm how's life?" I let out a smile.
 
She gave me a forced smile "I-I've been fine"she looked down at her shoes after.
 
It brought me back to the memories I shared with her even if it doesn't end well for us. I still should be thankful to her because I matured a lot since then.
 
I pulled her at one corner.her, still looking down. I wanted to tell her that I have already forgiven her and we should be happy not being together.
 
"Taeyeon-ah let's forget with what happened in the past" I wanted to call her Tae-Tae because I used to call her that but I don't want her to misunderstood my actions and it kept reminding us about the past I guess.
 
She looked up with tears forming in her eyes. "I'm not mad at you anymore Tae-Tae" my tongue slipped the pet name I gave her and pulled her into hug
 
While patting her back "Tae-Tae I'm glad that I see you again but you should sleep more look"while pointing at the dark circles below her eyes.
 
She nodded her head. I guess we may not be back as lovers but  maybe soon we'll be friends again just like before.
 
I eased myself back "Tae-Tae take care of yourself" I know how she always got sick before but I'm not here anymore to take care of her.
 
I patted her head and bid her goodbye. I turned my back and with hesitant steps I walked from her.
 
I turned my back again"Tae-Tae I'll see you at my wedding!!" I yelled 
 
I silently prayed that she should find the right man for her to find her own happiness.
 
Taeyeon's POV
 
"Tae-Tae I'll see you at my wedding!!" He yelled I became deaf for a moment  when it came straight from his mouth.
 
His voice I've yearned for a long time but it hurts me a lot seeing him because I felt the love he had for me is now gone. I don't want to look into his eyes because I'm scared to see for myself that he already moved on.
 
I hope deep down my heart that it's still me. I'm still yearning for his love when he walked away from me I'm sad that it's gonna be the last time we would see each other.
 
 
 
"I'm sorry Joon Hee I can't be happy for you"