Chapter 3

Whenever you play that song

 

 
 
Taeyeon's POV
 
My parents are surprised to see me that I got out of my room after Tiffany visited me.I smiled at them.
 
"Are you going out?" My mom excitedly asked me and I nodded my head.
 
I am aware how my parents are hurting to see me depressed. I decided to go out today hoping it would do good.
 
I have lost the real Kim Taeyeon a long time ago. I lost the real me.
 
I walked on these familiar streets and let myself lunged in. I tucked the strands of my hair blocking my face behind my ear as the wind blew strong.
 
I prevented myself from going to the places that will remind me of him but as I walked on these streets I remember how he tuck the strands of my hair behind my ear but he is not here anymore to do that for me.
 
I feigned a broken smile when that familiar song played somewhere. This is the first I'll be hearing this song after you left.
 
I swallowed hard and tried to smile. I'll try to move on even if it means losing my life.Do you still remember when I told you you were my life?
 
I hummed along the song I used to hate being brave enough today holding to my faith that maybe
 
Maybe you still care for me
 
Someone tapped my shoulders from behind.
 
"Taeyeon-ah"