Chapter 2

Whenever you play that song

 

 
 
Taeyeon's POV
 
I stopped on my trance when I heard them talking about me. I peeked at my slightly opened door.
 
"Tiffany  talk to your bestfriend" my mom pleaded to Fany.
 
"Aunt she won't listen to me"Fany answered back.
 
"Just this once Tiffany I can't bear to see my daughter this way" my mom trailed off.
 
Tiffany weakly nodded to my mom and pace  towards my room.I quickly lied on my bed and pretended to be asleep.She sat at the edge of my bed and caressed my hair.
 
"Taeyeon-ah"she softly called my name.
 
"I know you're not sleeping"she continued caressing my hair.
 
"Your family and I doesn't want to see you this way"she heaved a sigh
 
I fight the urge to open my eyes and just  listen to her.
 
"I hope you won't let yourself be drown by the guilt you're feeling...It's already been a year" her tears fall down on my shoulder.
 
"He won't be happy to see you this way...I know he had already forgiven you"she sobbed "please don't be too hard on yourself"
 
"I can't Fany-ah"i trailed off while I said those words.
 
"Tae look at me...please"she pleaded.
 
I got up from my bed and hugged her while crying on her shoulders. This is the first time I cried in front of someone after he left.
 
She pulled away from me and handed me an envelope. I confusingly looked at her she opened it for me and handed me the card inside of it.
 
Trembling, I reached for it and glanced at the card causing my heart to shatter in a tiny pieces.
 
"He's getting married Taeyeon"she told me her eyes full of concern and bit her lips.
 
I shook my head in disbelief not wanting to believe it. "This is not true right?!" I frantically asked her.
 
"He's trying to be happy..you should too"she reached for my hand but I swatted her hand away from me.
 
"Tae if you need me i'm here.I've always been here"She smiled and left me at my room alone.
 
I cried again all day my mind has been rejecting the thought that he won't come back anymore.