Chapter 5

Whenever you play that song

 

 
 
Taeyeon's POV
 
I am here at our secret place leaning my back at the tree older than both of our age combined.
 
I thought after seeing him I'll be at peace but I'm wrong I held my chest feeling the beating of my heart.
 
I cried in pain every time I thought of you.me, walking alone
 
Walking with a broken heart
 
It's only him who can make me better.
 
Should I beg him so I can have him even just for a day. I wanted to feel the happiness I felt when I'm with him.
 
I won't protest even if i'll be with him again just for an hour.
 
I placed my chin on my knees. I don't watch to sound selfish but i know I was.
 
I hummed again the song he used to play challenging myself if this time I won't be soak in my own tears.
 
 
 I still remember how you teased me about my height.
 
 
I cannot reach the flour placed at a higher cabinet. I jumped out of annoyance but I still can't get it until an arm raised higher and reached for it.
 
He smirked  while comparing our height with his hand I slapped his hand.
 
"Are you mocking me on my height?" I narrowed my eyes 
 
He laughed "keep drinking your milk you can still get taller"
 
"Yes I still can..you'll see"I rolled my eyes
 
"Psh you wish LITTLE princess you won't be called tall"he laughed while i continuously slapped his arm.
 
 
I still remember how you hug me when I'm down.
 
 
"Tae-Tae I hate to see you like this you're making me sad"he gently touched my hair.
 
"I'm a failure Joon Hee I can't even make my parents proud of me"I closed my eyes.
 
He leaned his forehead against mine"I'm proud of you Tae-Tae because you're a wonderful person and that's all that matters."
 
I smiled at him and gave him a peck on his cheek "Thanks"
 
"Let me give you a hug"he eased back and spread his arms wide I gladly went inside his arms.
 
"Kyaaa put me down Joon Hee"he laughed and put me down not pulling his body away from me
 
 
I still remember how you said that I'll always be your first and last.
 
 
"Tae-Tae do want to know how much I love you?" He asked me while playing with the tips of my hair.
 
I touched his hair while his head is at at my lap "Yes"
 
"Tae-Tae it's you who I'll be able to love no one else.You're always gonna be my first and last and I'd cry all of my life if I lost you"sincerity evident on his eyes
 
"I'm still not done"his voice full of confidence.I nodded at him for him to continue
 
"I will love you for the rest of my life, please let me Tae-Tae"pleading with his eyes.
 
I leaned and kissed him on the lips "I won't forget what you said"
 
 
 
I still remember how you lulled me to sleep.
 
 
I have rolled all over my bed but i still couldn't sleep i reached my phone and call him.
 
"Joon Hee i can't sleep"I talked with him with my aegyo voice.
 
"Tsk just close your eyes okay and drink milk"he told me in a hoarse voice.
 
"Eeee"I pouted
 
"Okay I'll help you sleep are you happy now my princess?"
 
"Yehey"he sang a few lines of song and i felt my eyelids getting heavy and the last thing i can remember is him humming.
 
 
I still remember you crying whenever i'm sick.
 
 
"Tae-Tae I told you to always take your vitamins"he held both my hands while i'm lying on a hospital bed.
 
"I'm fine now Joon Hee"he shook his head vigorously
 
He sobbed "Nooo look how pale you are right now"
 
I wiped his tears "A man should not cry"I chuckled after i stated it
 
"I'll make an exception I really don't mind crying if it's for you"his tears rolled down.
 
I wrapped my arms around his neck "Don't cry I won't be sick again I'll always take my vitamins" I tried to cheered him up.
 
I still remember how you bought me Ice cream when I'm sad.
 
 
"Tae-Tae you're the best singer for me in the whole world"he grinned at me.
 
"Then why they turned me down?"I raised my eyebrow at him I'm still sulking because I didn't passed the audition.
 
"It's their loss Tae-Tae"He grabbed a plastic and pulled an Ice cream.
 
"Ta-da Tae Tae don't be sad I bought Ice cream for you"he cheekily smiled
 
This guy never fails to make me smile."Gomawo Joon Hee"I leaned my head on his shoulder while my ice cream
 
"Keep singing Tae-Tae..I want to hear your voice forever..Sing for me"He muttered while his eyes are closed.
 
 
I still remember the hurt in your eyes when you saw me with another guy.
 
I've got a crush on this guy and usually if I got a crush I tell it to Joon Hee but not this time.Joon Hee is the most understanding guy I have ever met. I thought it was just a plain crush but I was wrong.
 
This guy asked me to hung out with him.I gladly took his offer and we went to drink a few glasses of soju.
 
I was drunk enough not to control myself I confessed to him that I like him.He kissed me and I responded to his kisses forgetting about my boyfriend for a moment
 
"Tae Tae"I looked at the direction where that voice came from
 
I quickly stood up from my seat.I shifted my gaze continuously at the both of them and bit my lips.
 
"Why are you kissing him?!Do you like him?!!"he roared with his eyes full of anger.
 
I nodded my head because I cannot lie to him he punched Junho and briskly walked away from me but before he went out he looked back at me "I hate you Taeyeon"his eyes darkened while he gritted his teeth.
 
I have regretted the moment I hurt you and let you go
 
I didn't bother to explain my side to him until he disappeared rumors scattered that he went to states.
 
I've been blinded by my impulsiveness i tried to put up a happy face so people won't worry about me anymore.
 
I pretended that I'm okay but my heart is screaming in pain.