Perfect Day

Unexpected
So the next morning Dara met up with Jiyong at the nearby bus stop.

"Ding Ling Ling," a message came from Jiyong.

"I'm gonna be late just a bit, don't go off first you understand! I'll be there in 2 minutes.", Dara laughed at his message, and thought to herself, "Since he's gonna be late, why don't I grab some sweets from the nearby convenience store first?", with that, she left the bus stop.

After she came back from her trip, she noticed that Jiyong was already there!

"Woah, did you lie to me you reached here first, Miss Park?" Jiyong though happy to see her tried to act stern, but failed.

"Nooo, I was grabbing some sweets. Do you want some? And I reached here long before you okay, you pig." Dara said, convincing him.

Jiyong laughed at her, then pop her sweet into his mouth. After that, they started walking to school, together.

"Did you know that I sent you a message? I bet you don't know, sighhh, you clueless girl. Take out your phone.", Dara then took out her phone and passed to him.

"There! See? Next time you better hold your phone 24/7 so that I won't get too worried.." he paused, then said hastily, "SO THAT YOU WOULD REPLY ME WHENEVER I TEXT OR CALL YOU, YOU UNDERSTAND MISS?" Jiyong trying to hide what he said just now, was blushing for the first time! He turned away from Dara so that she couldn't see that his cheeks were burning.

Dara knew that he was blushing, she was happy to know that he was actually concern about her and she could feel the butterflies in her stomach, dancing.

They reached school in 5 minutes as the school was nearby.

When they reached the school canteen, everyone was looking at both of them, with a question mark on their faces.

Bom, who was shocked, immediately asked, "Wow, why are you both together?"

Dara, who doesn't want to create a commotion, because she knew that Jiyong was popular among both guys and girls, said, "Not really, we coincidentally met at the gate so we came to the canteen together.".

When Bom was convinced, Jiyong suddenly said, "Nope, we met at the bus stop and came to school together.".

Dara, who was shocked, nudged his elbow and whispered to him, "You are finding trouble for yourself you know? Some more, you are popular and such.", "It's okay, you don't trust me?", was his answered that convinced Dara.

Bom was shocked, in fact, everyone was. Since then Bom kept asking Dara about Jiyong and such.

Bom was kind of jealous from the fact that Jiyong likes Dara, but she let it pass, knowing that she was Dara's good friend.

That night, a message came from Jiyong again. Dara clicked on the message, "Hey girl, can I request something from you?", it reads.

"Okay.", she replied him.

"When we walk to school together next time, walk closer to me. When I see you and Seughyun walking together, it's like as if you two are mixing together to become one. Don't walk so close to him, but to.. me. Okay?" Jiyong said.

Dara smiled at his message, and replied, "Alright, I promise you. Tomorrow there's school, sleep now you understand?"

"Hah. Good then!! Goodnight girl. And, I love you..", Dara was smiling to herself by the time she knew it. She held her phone, with Jiyong's last text, and whispered, "I think I'm falling for you more, everyday.".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for not updating for so long! Here's another chapter! Heh, heh, heh. And thanks to my new subscribers, and of course not forgetting the old ones! ^^ I promise I would update as soon as possible, stay tune to the next chapter! ^^