Confessions

Unexpected
"Actually it's quite simple. I just told her that I liked another girl from elsewhere.", Jiyong said.

Dara was kinda disappointed that he told CL he liked another girl but she didn't voice it out. "She believed you?", she asked.

"Yeah, kind of.", Jiyong laughed.

Even though Dara was glad that it was settled, but she felt uneasy without knowing why. "Ohh, i see.", she replied him.

"Aren't you happy that it's settle? Hah. Thanks to the great me huh.", Jiyong said proudly.

Dara laughed, and then said, "Yeah, yeah.".

"Don't worry, the thing I told CL, it's just a lie. You know I still love you alright.", he said.

Dara was relieved. For a moment she thought that Jiyong was able to sense what she's thinking. She blushed, since he couldn't see her because they were on the phone, she kept smiling to herself.

"Yeap!", she said cheerfully.

"Aren't you gonna say you love me too?", Jiyong said, sounding disappointed.

Dara blushed even more. "But this is embarrassing. Maybe next time okay Jiyong?", she tried to convince him.

"No, I want to hear it.", his voice turning into a serious one.

Surprised, Dara stuttered, "I.... I.. Love you too."

Jiyong was smiling to himself. He laughed, and , "I didn't hear that! Can you repeat it?", he said, grinning to himself.

"Nooo! This is embarrassing enough..", she said, feeling her cheeks burn.

Jiyong laughed again, imagining how she would look embarrassed. "Haha! Yeah, I love you too. And you go sleep now you know? You still have class. Goodnight baby.", he said, still smiling at the thought of what Dara said just now.

Dara feel her cheek flushed. Did he just call her baby? She really can feel her heart thumping so fast that she felt breathless.

"Alright. And you should go sleep now too. Goodnight, small head.", she said, trying not to be nervous as she speak.

"Goodnight, see you tomorrow, Dara..", she can feel that Jiyong's getting tired, so she end the call. She too, went to sleep after.

The next morning, Dara went to school as usual. "Good morning!", someone greeted her from behind. She turn her head back to find a smiling Jiyong, smiling at her.

"Good morning Jiyong-ah.", Dara said. Jiyong's smile grew wider thinking to himself, "She's finally getting comfortable with me.".

"Let's go assemble now!", he grabbed her wrist and drag her to the assembly area.

Seunghyun, who happens to be behind them, saw what Jiyong did. "How disgusting. If not for you, Dara would have fell for me.", he thought to himself.

Later that day, during lunch time, Jiyong went to find Dara in her classroom, like it was a routine for him. "I think I might be going off to Japan for awhile to settle some things, but I will be back at around midnight.", Jiyong said, trying to sound cool about it, but actually he was very reluctant to leave.

Seunghyun who was seated beside her, heard what Jiyong told her.

"This is my chance.", he thought to himself.

He was ignoring the fact that Seunghyun was actually sitting beside her. He was jealous, but he tolerated it.

"Really?", Dara replied, feeling disappointed. She would be without Jiyong for the whole day.

"Yeah. Aren't you going to miss me?", his lips forming a smile on it.

Dara blushed, denying the fact that she was going to miss him, she tried to sound cool, "Not really.".

Jiyong, disappointed, then said, "Are you sure you are not going to miss me? Cause I'm gonna miss you like crazy.",

"Disgusting.", Seunghyun thought to himself and look at Dara to see what her reply was. Dara's cheek flushed, "Sooo, I guess I'm gonna miss you a little?", she said smiling to him.

"That's not enough. Tell me you gonna miss me more.", he demanded, ignoring Seunghyun who was all the time glaring at him.

"But we're in school now!", she tried to push it away.

"I don't care.", he said.

"Why is he teasing me to do this kind of confessions these few days?", she thought, while her cheeks are still burning.

Then she stood up, gather up her courage, went up to him and whispered in his ear, "I'll miss you more than you think."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for not updating for that long! Been thinking much about it though. ^^ Heh, heh, heh. So how do you find this chapter my dear readers? ^^ And thanks for reading my story until here!! Please feel free to comment a lot!! ^^