New Beginnings

R.A 134: The Love Code

Hi guys! I know it's been two months since I've updated and I'm sorry >.< I had a lot of stuff to prepare for graduation and a lot of reviewing for my last four subjects as well as for the next master plumbers board exams. Yeah, I know it's too early but it's better to start ahead. Ugh, I've also been looking for firms to apply for my architectural apprentinceship. Man, I'm starting to feel that being a student is way easier than being part of the work force. Well, must think positive amidst all the changes. 

 

Anyway, I've been dying to post this chapter for so many reasons. Hope you guys will enjoy this and I hope you'll continue to read and support my stories :)

 

 


 

 

 

“Wake up, Sehun. Stop fantasizing for god’s sake. This thing between us was never real! We both know that, you know that.”

 

 

“Just because you’re graduating doesn’t mean it automatically strips you from being gay!”

 

 

“God, Sehun! I’m not gay! I never was…”

 

 

“Pfft, not from where your has been a few hours ago!”

 

 

“That’s what you call casually messing around without impregnating anyone; God, stop being so delusional. I am not gay and I never will be!”

 

 

Seoul:  The perfect destination for fresh beginnings. Bury the past and never come back to where the seed was planted. It wasn’t like Oh Sehun was a natural born coward, heck; he was a very free-spirited lad despite his stoic appearance. Ulsan held a lot of riveting memories, mostly traumatic whiplashes for the majority of his existence. It’s about time for him to move on, and he didn’t think twice as soon as the opportunity of a lifetime was thrown at him.

 

 

Technically, Sehun possessed the perfect combination of boy next door meets Albert Einstein. He was an unforeseen threat to the stereotypical academically-inclined student body. Not only did he have the right moves that’d burst ovaries any day, he had the ultimate wits of intellectual seduction. He was the pride and joy of his university’s architecture department: the golden boy. Yet behind the picture perfect nature evident to the majority, he was a glitch; significantly an out and proud bubble of flamboyance. He never really was ashamed of his preference but unfortunately, he was caught in a tangled chained curse of falling in love with his very straight male best friend. Though it would have been easier if said best friend just slapped the cold hard truth instead of constantly leading him on for so many years, then maybe he could have saved himself from falling way too deep for someone who only craved for ual release. Luckily for him, his status as the “Golden Boy” earned him a rare chance to finish his last year of architecture in a prestigious international university in Seoul.

 

 

So, here he is now. Practically miles away from his hometown, a trunk loaded with various boxes containing his confidential belongings stacked outside his new dorm. He literally had zero knowledge about his current whereabouts and he was lucky enough to arrive at his new residence with zero casualties or body parts endangered.

 

 

With one last heave of a determinant sigh, he juggles a few light-weighted boxes on one arm as he fumbles for the keys that happened to be tucked securely at the bottom zipper of his sling bag. Just as he managed to get hold of the key, he was sent toppling backwards with the cardboard container sandwiched between him and a dangling mess of overly proportioned walking disaster.

 

 

And like every cliché sitcom, that’s how Sehun met his supposed foreign roommate.

 

 

Literally right on top of him.

 

 

Mister tall, blond and gorgeous had the most mesmerizing pools of cerulean blue that he’d most definitely volunteer as tribute to be stranded in an endless loop. For a good Nano second that is. Apparently, this one had a serious case of the jabber jaw, babbled like breathing wasn’t a vital necessity, as if commas and periods never existed at all. Though Sehun’s highly literate to the English language, no amount of subtitles could catch up to what anonymous roommate’s incessant jabbering, and the fact he had an accent made his words even more incomprehensible.

 

 

“Umm…” He manages to croak out, enough for Sir talks-a-lot to notice.

 

 

“I’m talking too much and too fast again, aren’t I? I’m really sorry about that. It’s just that I get really, really hyper when I’m excited and –” Sehun’s high pitched groan abruptly cuts the restart of his nonstop mantra as the foreigner stumbles sideways, allowing the latter to clutch his groin for dear life. “Oh …I swear I didn’t mean to sack you up in the balls like that! Errr, here…Let me—oops!” And once again, ultimate klutz crashed his knee right into Sehun’s hopes and dreams of birthing gay babies.

 

 

This wasn’t the welcome wagon he expected or even wanted, not even in the next life.

 

 

But it was a start.

 

 

Who knows.

 

 

Cheers to new beginnings.

 

 


 

 

And finally, Sehun makes his entrance along with a recurring character who's identity will be revealed in the next chapter but I guess some of you have a hunch who's Sehun's foregin roommate is, considering having mentioned a clue in the previous chapter XD

 

Will be updating another chapter probably this week ;)

 

 

Comments, subscriptions and upvotes will definitely make my day :D