Fancy Meeting You Here

How To Save a Life

At an internet cafe, the boys of Eye Candy were viewing their soon-to-be new school. As they roamed through the pictures, Ha Jin's eyes grew in size. Lunging forward, he exclaimed, "Yah! Stop!"

Byung Hee eyed him, "Wae...?"

"It's the cute girl!"

Byung Hee continued scrolling through the pictures showing other girls going to Jung Sang before returning to the one containing Ahn Ji, "Makes sense, all the other girls are hot, too!"

Ha Jin's eyes took in the sight of her. She was breathtaking to him. "We need to go now more than ever!"

Ji Hyuk rolled his eyes, "Aish, this punk..."

Hyun Soo looked to Ha Jin, "Why would she pay attention to you? Or any of us for that matter?" He scoffed, "Just another snobby, rich kid." Ha Jin socked him in the shoulder.

"No, no, no, no, no," Byung Hee started, "Ha Jin-ah is onto something."

"Mwoh?" Ji Hyuk grinned, "I thought you wanted to drop out."

Byung Hee began moving his hands about, as if he were feeling someone's aura, "I need a muse for inspiration."

Kyung Jong grinned and smacked Ha Jin's back, "Looks like you might have one!"

Byung Hee pointed to Ha Jin, "This punk is starting out smart." He peered around the cafe, "There's zero hope for this neighborhood."

Do Il gave a small chuckle, "There you go again. You and your muse."

"And now Ha Jin-ah's muse!" Kyung Jong laughed as Ha Jin pulled him into a headlock.


Near University Road in Kang Buk, Ahn Ji decided it was a day to wander. As she was mindlessly walking in her black trench cloat and converse, she noticed a band setting up their instruments. She quickly recognized the teen setting up the base. "Ah, Ha Jin-ssi!"

Ha Jin looked up at the sound of his name. He acquired a giddy smile, "Oh, it's her!" He began to rapidly tap on Kyung Jong's shoulder.

"Aish!" Kyung Jong eexclaimed. "Instead of abusing me, call her over here or something!"

Ha Jin froze before smiling again and squeezing his best friend in a hug, "You idiot, stop hiding this genius in your head!" Ha Jin calmed himself before smoothly walking to Ahn Ji. "Annyeong!"

She gave a smile, "Annyeong, Ha Jin-ssi."

He reciprocated her smile before realizing she knew his name, "A-Ah, you know my name...?"

Ahn Ji smiled sheepishly, "De... That night you bumped into me your friend said your name..."

He brightly smiled, "Then can I know yours?"

"Hm?" She looked confused until iit clicked in her head, "Oh! Omo... I never informed you of my name..." She rubbed the back of her head, "My name is Woo Ahn Ji."

"It fits your face well."

Her eyes widened, "Bwoh?" A little ways away, Ahn Ji noticed Pyo Joo and Ma Ro messing with their drums. "Aish, those heads..." Ha Jin watched her strut over to the unwelcomed pair, "Yah! Pyo Joo! Ma Ro!"

Said pair turned their heads to see Ahn Ji stand before them, hands on her hips. Pyo Joo smirked at her, "Now it's a fullblown circus." He looked back to the others, "You clowns hang out with just anyone, huh?" He eyed the symbol, "This equipment's as low class as the people that surround it!" Pyo Joo knocked over the symbol, igniting Do Il enough to punch him in the jaw. And like that, a brawl of bodyguards and students broke out. Ahn Ji was able to ge in enough hits to help them.

Later on, all seven laid on the ground with minor injuries covering their faces. "Damn... That crap hurt," Ahn Ji complained as she rubbed her cheek.

Byung Hee sighed, "Getting punched in the jaw hurts like hell."

"Ugh, those Jung Sang bastards," Ha Jin started, "they even have others fight for them."

"Not true!" Ahn Ji cried, but quickly regretted it for her cheek began to throb. "I go there and here I am lying beatan on the ground with guys I barely know." Ha Jin 'hmm'edin reply.

"I'm sorry, but what's your name?" Hyun Soo questioned.

"Woo Ahn JI..."

"That's the power of  money," Kyung Jong said.

"Yah, let's go to Jung Sang High," Byung Hee said after a few minutes. "My muse is there."

"I told you already. She isn't a muse," Ji Hyuk protested.

"You mean a muse for music?" Ahn Ji questioned.

"Ha Jin-ah's muse gets it!" Byung Hee exclaimed.  "Jung Sang."

"Let's go!" they all exclaimed.


Woo~

Second chappie up!! It's, like, legit six A.M. right now and I haven't been to sleep... Ugh, probably gonna do thatt now...

See whoever's reading this later!

With love and mustaches,

FailAtAegyo4597