Uniforms

How To Save a Life

"Oh, there they are!" Kyung Jong exclaimed as the four arrived in the gym.

"And they brought Ha Jin-ah's muse," Do Il commented.

Once the four came closer, Ji Hyuk glanced around, "What happened here?"

"Too late, Ji Hyuk-ah," Do Il said. "Byung Hee already took care of it."

"You guys missed all the fun," Kyung Jong grinned.

One of the guys began to get up. Byung Hee walked towards him while snapping, "Hey! Hey!" Byung Hee grabbed his face before swinging his an arm in a headlock. "There's some place we need to go. Kaja!"

"Wait!" Ahn Ji voiced. All of them turned to her direction.

"Would you like to come with," Byung Hee questioned with an expectant expression.

"Would you even want me to?" Ahn Ji asked nervously. "I feel like I'm dead weight that you guys just drag around, not someone you actually want to hang out with..."

Byung Hee walked towards her, guy still in his arm, while shaking a finger at her, "No, no, no. You are Ha Jin-ah's muse; therefore, you are friend among us. Right?" he looked to the others as they nodded.

"You're actually a pretty cool chick," Kyung Jong commented.

"You fought with us, so I'm fine," Ji Hyuk said gruffly.

"Not bad," Hyun Soo said looking away.

"I'm good, too," Do Il said, giving Ahn Ji a small smile.

"There, problem solved!" Byung Hee exclaimed. "Now, good sir, follow along" he began to run forward with his friends in tow.

Ha Jin returned his grasp to Ahn Ji's wrist, "Kaja, Ahn Ji-ssi!"

"Wait," she said while he looked at her, "you don't have to be formal." A large grin broke out on his face as he dragged her the way the others went.


"Why are we at a convenient store?" Ahn Ji questioned.

"Because Byuung Hee-yah wants to woo his muse," Hyun Soo replied, rollinghis eyes at their leaders methods.

She looked at all the food and candy he was stacking in the guy's arms, "He's not buying all that is he?"

"No," Ji Hyuk started, "he's gonna make that kid buy it for him."

"Ahh," she voiced with a look of understanding while nodding her head. She looked over and saw they were done chacking out. She turned to the others, "Kaja, he's leaving."

"Lead the way, Ahn Ji-yah!" Kyung Jong exclaimed, running along behind her.


The group of six stood in the doorway of Hyun Soo, Ji Hyuk, Ha Jin, and Ahn Ji's class, watching as Byung Hee dropped the purchased food onto Soo Ah's desk.Byung Hee took a seat in front of hers and started to converse with her. She seemed a bit confused though. Soo Ah's friend Deo Mi came and Byung Hee got up and told Soo Ah another thing beofre returning to the six onlookers. Deo Mi was pointing to Byung Hee's retreating form.

"Now, now," Byung Hee said once he reached the group, "stop lollygagging in the doorway." He moved his hands in a shooing motion as the group walked down the halls.


Ahn Ji followed the six boys as they went to a computer café. They were viewing the uniform needed for the school online.

"Wow, are these lined with gold or something?" Ha Jin questioned.

"They sure do make it seem that way," Ahn Ji replied.

"$300?!" Kyung Jong exclaimed.

"Blasphemy," Hyun Soo commented with a shake of his head.

"So for the six of us," Kyung Jong began, "how much is that?"

"Around $1.800," Ahn Ji provided.

"Byung Hee looked to her, "$1800?" She nodded her firmly.

"That basically means we can't go to school school," Hyun Soo said.

"What should we do?" Ha Jin asked, looking at the computer screen. "Aish!"

"We can earn the money ourselves," Byung Hee said before ruffling his hair in aggrevation. "This is totally bogus!"

"Do we really have to do all this just to go to school?" Ji Hyuk inquired, leaning forward in his seat. He got up out of his seat and began to walk away while looking down at his friends. "Crazy... Jung Sang High..."


Annyeong~

I realize I haven't updated in a while and I deeply apologize! This wasn't the only story I neglected, so be assured you didn't go through the wait alone!

I'm basically the only one awake right now...

With Love and Mustaches,

FailAtAegyo4597