New Classmates

How To Save a Life

At Jung Sang, Ahn Ji endured the torture enjoyable lecture the principal of the school gave. Secretly, she was listening to music on her extremely old, worn out iPod touch as the old geezer rambled on. Ahn Ji soon noticed her classmates turning their heads to the entry way and looked to be mumbling to each other. Turning around herself, she saw her newly made friends coming in. Ahn Ji then took notice of Seung Hoon and Pyo Joo standing from their seats. Byung Hee and the rest glared at the two while the latter followed suit. She could nearly feel the tension between them, and she was at least 20 chairs from them. This seemed to continue on until the principal called an early end to the meeting. As the group of six followed the head of the school, Ha Jin quickly turned to Ahn Ji and waved before being pushed out the door by Kyung Jong. Ahn Ji shook her head as she chuckled, continuing to listen to her iPod. "Idiots..." she sighed.

Some Time Later

Ahn Ji was walking down the hallway to her class when she noticed Eye Candy walking down the hall. To the side of her, she could hear Deo Mi ramblingon about each member. She decided it wise to keep moving to her class. As she entered and got settled in her seat, she again brought out her iPod but decided to keep an earphone out in case someone, for some odd reason, decided to associate with her.Fifty seconds into the song and the door slams shut thanks to Deo Mi.

"Whew," she started, "I hope none of them are in our class." Not even a minute after her statement, the door slammed opened. Everyone, including Ahn Ji, turned to identify the culprit. Apparently, it was caused by the three she considered to be her friends. Ji Hyuk apparently found it comfortable to lean/sit on Ahn Ji's desk while Hyun Soo kicked some poor guy out of his seat for Hyun Soo to sit comfortably on.

"Hey, guys," Ji Hyuk started, smirking, "he's here."

Ha Jin, leaning on a desk behind Ahn Ji, spoke then, "I guess it's true when they say to keep your enemies closer."

"Where are your friends?" Hyun Soo mocked.

At that moment, Ji Hyuk's phone began to ring, "Yoboseyo? Yeah; where?" He looked to his companions, "Come with me." Then he took off. Hyun Soo and Ha Jin began to get up and walk through the door before Ha Jin hesitated. Without anymore thought, he grabbed onto Ahn Ji's wrist to bring her along.

"M-Mwoh?!" she shrieked as he pulled her along.

"Kaja!" Ha Jin encouraged as he picked up his speed to catch up with his band mates, but unintentionally caused more strain on the poor girl.


So~ I decided why not do a short update?

Crickets won't shut up outside my house.... T_T

With love and mustaches,

FailAtAegyo4597