Transfer Students

How To Save a Life

Late in the dark of night, the girl Woo Ahn Ji began walking home from her job

Why not give a little background info on this girl, hm?

Woo Ahn Ji is an orphaned teen of the age 16. All her family has died of disease; soon, she too will meet this fate. Half a year is all the time she has left on this planet. She works at a cafe near her hardly affordable school, Jung Sang High, so she is able to pay for her meager apartment. At this school, she isn't the most likeable girl there. Teenagers there don't tend to approve of a student who isn't well off like themselves, especially if the student in question has unnatural looking light brown hair and large framed glasses.

As she was walking. she passed by a locally known bar when suddenly music started blaring from the outside speakers. Two older women that were ahead of her covered their ears and scurried off. Ahn Ji looked through the entrance and glanced around until she heard sirens from behind her. She whirled around and saw police officers getting out of their vehicles.

"Aish..." She peered around for a quick sneak away when she noticed an allyway leading to the back. Ahn Ji looked behind her one last time before taking off in the ally. Once she had made it out of the ally, she hit head on with a taller body that caught her before she could fall. She lifted her head to look at the face of a handsome, curly haired teen.

He slyly smiled at her and said, "Annyeong~"

She was about to reply when two other attractive teens, one with long hair and another of shorter height, quickly ran up to the teen who still had Ahn Ji in his arms. "Ha Jin-ah!" the shorter excalimed. "Palli, palli!" The two, mostly likely "Ha Jin"'s friends, each grabbed one of his arms and dragged him off. All the while, Ha Jin was complaining and whining about missing out on a "cute girl". Ahn Ji decided to quickly return to her apartment before anything else happened.

Next Morning

Ahn Ji left her home to begin the trek for Jung Sang. On her way, she passed by a group of five guys, three happening to look familiar to her. Suddenly she heard a shout from behind. Turning around, she saw the teen known as Ha Jin who was waving to her. She gave a meak one back before scurrying to school.

"No," Ha Jin started as he saw her running off, "no, no, no! Andwae!" He reached out his hand for her.

Kyung Jong patted his back comfortingly, "Ha Jin-ah, it just wasn't meant to be."

Ji Hyuk grinned, "Atleast she waved back."

Ha Jin's brightened, "Oh~ I have you on my side!" All he recieved was a smack to the head.

Suddenly Byung Hee arrived dressed in a dres with his jacket over it. "What's with the outfit?" Ji Hyuk questioned.

"Oh... It's Ji Hyuk," Byung Hee commented before setting his sights one Kyung Jong's bike. "I'll be borrowing this," he said as he quickly climbed on. He looked back to his friends, "Better run, fellas!"

"Where're you going?!" Ji Hyuk called.

"I really love you guys!"

Kyung Jong shook his when he noticed someone, "Oh, oh, Shil Ba! It's Shil Ba!" They began their run to school while Shil Ba loudly chased after.

At Jung Sang

"Homo sapiens," the teacher of Ahn Ji's class started, "humans are a social species." Ahn Ji couldn't help but roll her eyes at this statement. "Who wants to discuss this statement?" He looked to a student, "Seung Hoon?" Ahn Ji glanced to said male. Yoo Seung Hoon, leader of the band Strawberry Fields and basically the most wanted guy of Jung Sang High.

"Would you really like to know my opinion?" Seung Hoon leaned back in his seat, "Or, should I give you the answer you want to hear?" Ahn Ji clicked her tongue at this statement.

The teacher turned his head to her, "Woo Ahn Ji, would you rather discuss this instead?"

Ahn Ji straightened in her seat, "A-Aniyo..." Snickers from her classmates bagan to errupt as she lowered her head.

Soon the sweet sound of the dismisal bell sounded. As she walked from her class, she neared the three students who call themselves Strawberry Fields discussing transfer students. "The school's dynamic will be ruined..." As Ahn Ji passed Pyo Joo, he gave a mocking grin to her, "I mean, more so then it already has."

Ahn Ji scoffed, "Just your name, Park Pyo Joo, ruins this school's dynamic." She continued on, as if the little spat never happened.

"Aish! You little-"

"New transfers, huh?" the orphaned girl muttered to herself. "Wonder if it's those guys from this morning..."


There we go~

Hopefuly you guys'll enjoy this story!

With love and mustaches,

FailAtAegyo4597