GIRLFRIEND???!!

Love Gone Wrong... or not????!!!

You just stared into his eyes. Everything was silent until he spoke.

"Good night." was all he said.

"Good night L." you wispered back

"Don't called me L. I rather have you call me Myungsoo. I want you to call me Myungsoo."

"okay. Good night Myungsoo"

With that, both of you just went to bed.

When you woke up, you felt  someone's hands around your waist. You turned around and saw L's handsome face. You blushed at the fact that he was still holding your waist. You couldn't turn your face around and you just kept looking at his face. *Why do you have to be so handsome?* you wondered to yourself.  

Slowly, L's eyes opened meeting yours. You blushed because he caught you staring at him. 

"I was wondering if you wanted to just start out being my girlfriend since we are going to get married anyway." he said shyly

You blushed soooo much. Your face was as red as a tomato. 

"You wanted to be my boyfriend?! Why? " you asked shocked

" I like you and I want you to be my girlfriend. Do you not like me?" he asked a little bit worried. He was worried that you were going to say no.

"I would love to" you said with a smile that couldn't get any bigger.

"Really?!" he acted so cute in front of you. He was too cute. You couldn't believe that he asked you to be his girlfriend.

"yes, I would love to be your girlfriend." you replied while chuckling at his cuteness.

He suddenly pecked your lips. You were shocked and didn't move.

"Get ready and I'll drive you to school." he walked into the bathroom to get ready.

After he was done, you went to get ready too and went down to eat. When you went down you saw him waiting for you while making breakfast. You went and sat down. He put down eggs and toast. It was amazing breakfast. You didn't know that he could cook that well.

He opened the car door for you and you went in. He closed the car door and walked over to the other side and got in to. You both left the house and soon you ended up at the school.

Once you reached the school, girls started to crowd around L's car like everyday. It never came across your mind that girls would be telling you to back off L and stay away from him untill now. You were too busying thinking about Myungsoo and now you were horrified. When L was about to step out of the car you called his name.

"Myungsoo." you called softly

"yea. What's wrong???" he turned back at you with a worried expression

"I was just wondering if I'll be bald by the end of the day?"

He chuckled sloftly and said " Don't worry. I'll make sure that no one touches a hair on you." he said and you smiled.

"thanks." you said before he walked out.

He got out of the car and walked to your side and opened the car door for you.

You walked out and he held your hand. All the girls started to look at you with piercing eyes. You were scared. You didn't want them to hurt you but you believed that L wouldn't allow you to be hurt. He told you that you can trust him and you did.

He took you to your class and sat down next to you. After your first class ended he took you to your next class and he sat down next to you again. This time you looked at him weirdly because you didn't have this class with him. He noticed you staring at him and chuckled seeing your confused face.

"I switched all my classes to your classes. I wanted to make sure that you don't get hurt and other guys don't start hitting on you." 

You nodded and smilied happliy. Soon lunch time came and L took you to his table.

"Hey hyung! Are you going out with her???!!!!" Sungjong asked with his eyes popping out of his head

L just nodded and sat down. The other Infinite members didn't know about the marriage yet because you and Myungsoo's parents decided so suddenly. He pat the seat next to him telling you to sit next to him. You nodded and sat down. 

"They are Infinite" L said introducing each of them to you. L explained to them about the marriage and they were all happy. Some of them were actually jealous.

"I think you are too pretty to be L's girlfriend." Woohyun said.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend instead of his?" Dongwoo asked and L glared at him

"I'm just joking L. You know I am." Dongwoo said in an instint

L faced you and pecked your lips. Everyone in the lunch room was now looking at you and Myungsoo.