BIG NEWS??!!

Love Gone Wrong... or not????!!!

A/N- I'm so so so sorry that I didn't post for a long time. I went on vaction and I didn't have any time. I hope this chapter can make it up to you guys.

 

 

 

 

Saturday came and your parents called you from America and told you that they were going to visit you tomorrow and had big news to tell you. * I knew something was up. I just knew it. Let's just hope it's good news.* you thought. You wondered what it was and decided that you were just going to rest for the whole day.

Sunday came and your parents called you and told you to meet them at a fancy resturaunt and to wear nice clothes. When you got to the resturant, your parents greeted you and told you that they arranged a marrige for you and a guy. 

"MWOH!!! I can't! Don't you think I'm too young to get married???" you said still shocked.

You couldn't believe what was happening. You thought that you finally found someone that you liked and now you were getting married. On top of that, you are way too young to get married. Your parents told you that it was to make a even greater and bigger company. They said that you two marrying would just solve that problem. Even though it wasn't fair you couldn't refuse. You wanted  the best for your families company.

5 minutes after they told you, your husband-to-be and his parents entered the resturant. They walked over to your table and you both looked at each other in shock.The person that was standing in front of you was Kim Myungsoo! He stood there looking at you in shock because he didn't know that it was you who he was marrying. L could see that your scratches went away and you looked very beautiful. You saw him and you saw that what he was wearing made him look formal and handsome. You both couldn't take your eyes off of each other. While L walked over to his seat he almost tripped because he was still staring at you. You giggled at the sight of the cool, handsome L almost trip. It was something you wouldn't be able to forget. It was just too funny.

This was the frist time that you formally greeted each other. You both secretly liked that you were going to marry each other. Of course you didn't want to marry someone that you never met before. Your parents told you that you were going to get married in a month. You thought it was a descent amount of time. It was enough time for you both to get to know each other better. 

Your parents already bought you a new house to move into. Your parents told you to go to your house and move your things right away. You told L that you were going to go to get your things and meet him at the house.

He smiled and walked away. You turned to your parents and they told you that they were going to leave that day. The only reason that they came to Korea was because they wanted to meet L and his family in person.

You told your parents to have a safe trip and left. You went to your house and got all your things. You told your brother what happend and he freaked out. You told him that you were okay and that  you agreed to the wedding. 

You packed all your things and went to your new house. When you arrived you saw L already there moving his things into the house. You put your things into the house and went in to look around. You saw that there was only one bedroom and one bed! That would mean only one thing. You two would have to sleep together or you would have to sleep on the couch. You knew that L wasn't going to sleep on the couch.

You walked up to L and told him that there was only one bedroom and only one bed.

He just smirked. It was almost like he was enjoying that fact. 

Once everything was moved into the new house you both sat on the couch. Of course it was the most expensive couch in all of Korea. (a/n- don't forget that you are rich and can get anything and everything you want) 

Night came and L took a shower and went in bed. After a while you thought he was sleeping and went into the bed. You climbed in and lay down at the very edge of the bed, feeling very uncomfortable. Who wouldn't be? You were sleeping next to Korea's most hottest guy. Oh and of course... you were sleeping at the edge.

Suddenly, you felt an arm wrap around your waist and pull you closer. *gulp* You turned around and saw L's eyes staring into yours.