Fany & Sunny Vs Jessica……

Monsters Can’t Love or Can They

 

“Sunny did you bring it?” Tiffany questioned her friend knowing that the out come might as well come sooner then later.

“Keke…nae-nae……ah…almost forgot……here just in case……FIGHTINGGGGG!!!!!” as Sunny handed Tiff the first aid-kit even through they were vampires themselves.

“Yah~…what’s with the first aid-kit for… it’s not like your boyfriend is here…aish~…now on the count of three…ready…”

1…

2……

3………

“YAHHHHHH!!!!! JESSICA WE HAVE CUCUMBERS AND WE’RE NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!!!!!” Tiffany screamed next to Jessica’s ear and with that said Jessica flow off her bed landing on her as the dolphin scream still lingers in the mansion.

“Well actually…I’m afraid to…but oh well right…now let get your stuff ready so we can leave……aish~ every year…why can’t it be less of a work for us…” Sunny said taking off the ear plugs she and Fany had on while shaking her head as it always happen every time when a new school year starts.

“Yah~…I’m still here and fortunately for you I didn’t freeze you two like the last time I did…now if you don’t mind GET THE UGLY CUCUMBERS AWAY FROM MEEEEEE!!!!!!” Jessica yelled at the last part as she ran towards the bathroom to get herself ready.

“Aish~…typical…” both Fany and Sunny said as a union.

“Unnie ~…when you’re done……breakfast is ready!” Krystal yelled from the stair-way.

“NAE!!” Sunny yelled back and with that said both Tiffany and Sunny started to help pack thing for their friend.

 

(Two hours later)

 

“Jess…… you still have that?” Tiff asked as she observed the object in her hand.

“Yah~…careful…and because…well ……I don’t know…maybe one day I can give it back…or something, come on I thought that we’re going to be late for-…”

“Ahh~ ani…we still have like two hours till school starts…we just figure that you would do the same thing like last year and the year before that……kekeke” Sunny said out of the blue as if this was the same thing they had to do for the past last 3years.

“TWO HOUR BEFORE WE HAVE TO BE AT SCHOOL!!!!!!! WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU DO…”

“Unnie…lets go…we need to get there for the orientation and look around since this will be my first year there… let along I…well we still need to look for our dorm room……HURRY UP!!!” Krystal said as she was placing her last shoe on.

“Ahhh~…even my own sister is against me……wae~…”Jess pouted as she took her purse as well her car keys.

“OI!!!!!!!ARE WE GOING OR WHAT……AISH~…wake me up just to go for the orientationwaaa~ I WANT MY BEAUTY SLEEP!!!!!” Jessica half screamed as while mumble to herself.

“Unnie…the car is this way…”Krystal said as she was at the car already wait for her sister since Tiffany and Sunny rode in the same car.

“SEE THIS THE REASON WHY I NEED MY BEAUTY SLEEP!!!!” Jessica yelled again but this time in her head.

“Ani…this is the reason why you shouldn’t be talking on the phone all night with Yuri-oppa~…” Krystal said as she let out a giggle while looking at her sister blemishing mentioning Yuri’s name.

“Yah~…t-t-that’s n-n-not true…” and with that said all four girl’s took off towards SM University where they will be live in dorm’s as well as going to school there as well.