Trusting or Maybe...

Monsters Can’t Love or Can They

  ~ ~ ~ ~ 

 

  “Unnie what happened back there….why…why were  you in pain…this is the first time I’ve seen you like this?” Krystal asked as she assisted her sister to a chair as the whole school was now back inside but was told to remain in their dorm-room for the time being. Everyone settled in the council room as each member head to their sets as they would every time they enter the room.

  “Yah~ Sica……what was that back there…huh?” Taeyoen said as he sat next to Tiffany.

  “Nae….unnie are you ok or is their something that you’re not telling us…” they second youngest of the group spoke as she looked towards her unnie question herself if she should tell them or not.

   “I…I don’t know…I-I don’t know what or how to put…but one thing for sure we need to see if they are ok and well…” Jessica said standing up with the help of her baby sister.

  “Unnie…but your no-…”

  “I’m fine…I guess I just used too much this time around…kekeke…but anyways why don’t we go and find where they are located as well as how they are felling…ahh…one more thing Tae can you get that boy from earlier as well as his friends…we need to talk to them and maybe they can give us some infro…that and our omma are not going to be happy on what happen on the first day of school.” Jess said as she is now stable to walk on her own with Krystal still right be side her if something does happen she would be able to catch her sister.

  “There’s something your not telling me right….nae unnie…”Krystal talked in her mind as she held onto her sister’s arm while in the escalator.

   “Unnie…I’m…I’m just worried…y-you know how I am…I…I just can’t loose you too…”Krystal said as a tear dropped on Jessica’s arm know what she meant and with that Jess wiped the tears away as well as showing her beloved sis that she was find.

  “You don’t have to worry…and never ever think that way…I will always be there for you know matter what… I love you baby-sis…” and with that Jess pulled Krystal forward as she placed a kiss on her forehead.

 

Flash Back….(15years ago)

 

  “UNNIEEE!!!!! WAKE UPPPPPP!!!!!!” Little Soojung yelled as she shock her older sister from her slumber.

 “Uhmmff…fine….THEN TAKE THISSSSS!!!” and with that little Soojung used her water power on her sister only to have a droplet fall right on her forehead as it had no effect on her what so ever, with a sigh little Soojung crawled into bed with her sister laying on top of her as if she was able to listen to her heart beat only to find it quite as it always has been.

  “Unnie…when I grow up…I…I …want to be just l-like you~” and with that said little Soojung fell a sleep on her sister once again not knowing that what she had said seconds ago Jessica hear it as she to let out a little chuckle knowing that her baby sister will be just as strong as she will be if not equal.

  “You will be little Soojungie~…but one day you will be the person that you are meant to be…one…day…” with that said Jess turned sideways letting Soojung slid down making it cozier for the both of them not knowing that someone was watching them from afar waiting for the right moment to attack.

(fast-forwards one year later)

 

  “K.J!!!! WHERE ARE YOU BOY!!!!!” Soojung yelled as she was looking for her little kitten that she received on her birthday two months ago.

  “K.J!!!!!! WHERE AR-…AHHHHHHH!!!!!!” Krystal yelled as she saw the thing that landing in front of her was her little K.J.

  “SOOJUNG WHAT WAS THE SCRE-…SOOJUNG GET IN THE HOUSE NOW!!!!” Soojung’s father yelled as he sense danger was coming and it was coming fast.

  “SOOYEON GET YOUR SISTER AND PROTECT HER!!!!! DON’T COME OUT UNTIL I GET YOU!!!! GOT IT…NOW GOOOO!!!!!!”

 

End of flash back…

 

  As the group reached the floor where the two students were located at, they had stopped mid-way as the over heard all of the teachers were talking about.

   “WE SHOULDN’T EVEN ALLOWE THAT…THAT THING INTO OUR SCHOOL… HEAD MASTER…” one teacher spoke as there were others agreeing with him.

   “He should be at least ether kept under control or kept him in a cage for all I care” another spoke as he was scare for the safety of the school as well as the students.

   “But he is not an animal let along he has not harm anyone…he was only-…”

   “WHAT THE DO YOU MEAN THAT HE HASN’T HARMED ANYONE!!!! HE ALMOST KILLED SOME OF THE BOY ON THE BASKETBALL TEAM!!!!!” another teacher yelled cutting of the one before him.

   “HE WAS ONLY TRYING TO PROTECT THAT YOUNG GIRL!!!! Let alone he was only standing his ground…I don’t th-…”

   “THAT’S ENOUGH!!!!” the head master yelled as he stood up from his chair silencing everyone while he rubbed his head as a headache was starting.

   “But head mas-…”

   “I said that’s enough…we will let the council look at this situation as well as what they think we should do as of-…”

   “But head master they are just kids…what are they able to do and what if they ge-…”

   “Do you not have faith in us Mr. Lee?” a voice spoke right behind everyone shocking them all.

   “Or maybe you don’t have faith in what the Head Master wants to do…” this time someone came out of the shadow in the far right corner of the room.

   “Sorry I was late girls…” the figure said as she started to walk towards the Head Master as well as the rest of the council walked towards the head master. “Now…if you trust in us to see rather the boy along with I am guessing his sister is indeed dangers towards the school we will take full action on him and his sister…”

  “Good…that takes c-…”

  “But…”

  “But…what?” another teacher spoke as she thought that was all of it.

  “If Mr. Lee hadn’t interrupted me seconds ago…I wouldn’t need to say anything else now would I…” as she glared towards everyone specially towards Mr. Lee knowing that he doesn’t want none of his team players getting hurt from some student.

  “Now where was I…ah~…but if he is not dangers towards anyone let alone able to harm anyone, then we have every right to let him study here as well as his sister. That is all I have to say, girls why don’t we go check the two students out…nae” and with that they bowed towards everyone as they headed towards the door.

   “Now that is settled…everyone is free to go…” the head master said as he too lift his seat wanting to also look at the two students as well as wanting to know rather or not they are in any harm towards anyone in the school epically that young boy but right before the door had close he had one last saying.

   “Ahh~…almost forgot…try not to upset my wife like that again…” and with that said the head master was now right beside his wife along with the council members as the teachers had a shocking expression not knowing that the head master was even married.

 

~ ~ ~ ~

 

    As everyone talked as if nothing had happened knowing well enough that their friend will recover soon enough but what worried them the most is that he hasn’t gone back to his human form let alone Min-Ji was still crying in her sleep as she cuddles closer feeling the warmth of her oppa.

   “H-Hyung…you t-think h-he will change back” Taemin whisper towards Minho as he stutters not know if there were to be something wrong with Amber or not but he is hoping that nothing was wrong with him, while everyone was talking to one another a low but protective growl came from Amber and as they looked at him they notice that he was staring at the door as it was close but knowing him for so long they all stood up getting ready for whatever were to come. As they waited for the door to burst, Min-JI woke as she felt that Amber stiffen knowing full well that he is ready to attack even if he is in a bad state where his body has not yet healed correctly.

   “O-oppa, its ok…go back to sleep…” Min-Ji said as she moved even closer towards Amber if that was even possible.

                         GRRRRR~

   “Oppa…its ok…don’t move to mu-…” Min-Ji was cut of as the door opened revealing the council members as well as the Head master and mistress right be side him.

                GRRRR~

    A loud growl came from Amber eyeing everyone in the room; silence took place as no one spoke for what seem like hours, with that Jonghyun started to speak as it became awkward. “So~ …ahh…what brings you here Head master…” Jonghyun said as he tries to break the silence in the room; as everyone settled in, both Head master and mistress walked towards Amber and Min-Ji knowing full well what they are doing.

                         GRRRR~

   “Hi, I am the Head master of the school as well as my wife…you can call me Mr. Kim as well as my wife here Mrs. Kim…” the Head master spoke as he walked towards Amber and Sulli a bit more while he and Mrs. Kim walked closer, everyone in the room became hot but not just the room itself but themselves as well.

   “Unnie…is…is it hot in here or…or maybe…”

   “Oppa…stop…they won’t hurt me…I promise…”Min-Ji spoke as she cut Seohyun off.

   “You must be Choi Min-Ji …how are you feeling…are you still hurt?” Mrs. Kim asked as she held her husband hand while nodding to him that she will be going closer towards them alone and with that he nodded back as well as worried expression not knowing what the boy was capable of doing. With each step Amber’s growl became louder as he is now watch each and every move not just Mrs. Kim’s foot steps but everyone as well making sure they wouldn’t take Min-Ji away from him.

    “Aish~…I’m sorry about that…oppa is very protective…hehehe” Min said as she shifts herself to stand up.

    “Ahhh~… no worries… I know how that feels like” Mrs. Kim spoke as she is now a few feet away from Min-Ji. While Min-Ji started to walk closer towards Mrs. Kim a whine was let out as Amber try to move knowing that the pain will intensify with each movement.

    “OPPA!!!JI-JA!!!!” Min-Ji yelled as she turned to see that her brother was trying to stand on his own not wanting his baby-sister to get hurt.

   “Oppa~…please don’t move…nae” Min-Ji looked at Amber as she spoke in her mind knowing that Amber will never give up.

   “Min-Ji…why don’t I have a look at your brother there, maybe I could see what needs to be stitched…at least to see if there is anything that needs to be treated…” Mrs. Kim asked as she notices that the two was staring at each other for a while now.

 

  (Minber staring part)

 

   “Oppa…please…I can senses that they will not hurt us…please oppa” Min asked as she had a worried look on her face.

  “But what if that is there plan…what if they hurt not just us but Taemin and Jonghyun hyung as well…what then…I-I can’t loose you…not now…not ever…” Amber said as he let a sigh knowing that his baby-sister won’t give up.

  “Oppa…wouldn’t you think they would of done that awhile ago…please oppa…I-I know that your worried about what happened earlier today…but please can we at least try to see what they want from us…and she also said that she can treat your wounds as well…please oppa…please…” Min asked this time as she tried to hold back her tears.

  “…sigh…Fine…but one move that I see or don’t like I will…I won’t hesitate to hurt someone…got it…the things I do for you…”Amber said this time as he shook his head knowing that it was himself that had the trust problem, but what can he do since the death of the Choi’s it was only himself and Sulli until they met the Kim’s which was Sulli’s fathers younger step-brother that brought them into their lives, that would also be the reason why Taemin, Key, Jonghyun-hyung, Minho, and Onew-hyung was close to him as well as Min-Ji.

 

   (End of the Staring…)

 

    “So what you think…may I look at your brothers wounds…Min-Ji…is everyth-…”Mrs. Kim couldn’t finish her words as she saw Min-Ji walking up to her brother giving him a kiss on the head hugging him lightly knowing full well that he is still hurt and with that Amber kiss or more like lightly her cheeks while shaking his head as he resume back to a sleeping form like before but this time he will observe what they are doing and if he does see something wrong he will not by all means not hesitate to attack but for now seeing how his baby-sister along with his friend’s were okay with everyone else in the room but he still had this feeling that is unknown to himself.

   “…what is this feeling…maybe I should ask Uncle Kim about it…maybe he…he…can help…” Amber thought but ended up falling slowly asleep as the noises around him started to fad away and his vision started to become a blur but at the last moment a loud scream brought him back and with that Amber jumped in his attacking formation as he stood in front of Min-Ji knowing full well that he will kill who ever dares to come close to him or his only family.

   “OPPPPAAAA!!!!!” Sulli yelled as she sees blood dripping off of Amber while wanting to know what the hell is going on.

   “Oppa what are you do-…”

   “I…I heard a scream…I…it sounded like it was yours or it…it sounded like…I…I…” as Amber tried to explain his reasoning everything went black and with that Amber’s body dropped as he opened his wounds even more.

   “OPPPAAAAA!!!!” Min-Ji yelled as she ran towards her oppa seeing that he wasn’t moving what so ever.

   “Op-pa….o-oppa please…wa-wake up…p-please…” Min-Ji cried as she held Amber’s head close to her knowing that no one would be able to hear her pleas besides Amber.

   “Please help him…” Min-Ji whispered toward Mrs. Kim rocking her body back and froth while humming a song that she would recall her oppa would do if she were to be scared or if she had a nightmare.

   “D-Don’t worry Min-Ji-ah…w-we will take good care of him…boy’s come and help my husband lift Amber back on the bed…” Mrs. Kim stated as she stepped aside along with Min-Ji

  “It’s going to be ok…you don’t need to worry…Mrs. Kim can heal him as much as possible…shh~…don’t cry…shh~” Tiffany said as she hugged Min-Ji as tight as possible.

  “O-oppa~…” Min-Ji cried out his name as she hid her face onto Tiffany’s chest as she kept sobbing harder.

 

~  ~  ~  ~

 

    “Min-Ji-ah…everything’s going to be ok…your brother just lost a lot of blood that and his body couldn’t withstand the quick movement he had done, that’s why his body shutdown…he’s going to be fine…all he need’s now is lots of rest…”Mrs. Kim said as she was looking at each and every wound that Amber had as well as the stitches that had to be done on him as well.
   “Min-Ji-ah…why don’t you stay with Tiffany for the night…I will stay here just incase…he starts to move or if his ba-…”
  “NO!!!!” Min-Ji yelled as she ran towards Amber hugging him lightly as possible.
  “No…I-I can’t l-leave him…he’s all I have left…I-I…” and with that said Min-Ji started to cry once again.
  “Well then…why do we take turns on watching him to night then…we all can stay here or if you prefer on having my husband watch him along with your brothers friends, but just to let you know I won’t be here if he needs to be heal since I will be going home…” Mrs. Kim state as she looked at her husband let him know what she’s up to.
  “My wife is right…if she leaves and your brother needs healing right away…it will take hours for her to come back and by then…well by then who knows what will happen…” Mr. Kim spoke as if he knew exactly what his wife was trying to do but will it work on these two since the bound of both are so close towards each.
  “Min-Ji-ah~……you can stay with us for the time being if you like…all we want to do is to make sure that you’re safe as well as your…” Tiffany was cut off noticing Min-Ji was quite as there was no longer any crying.
  “I-I…you p-promise nothing g-going to happen to my oppa…and…and that you’ll give me a call if anything happens…” Min-Ji said as she looked only at her brother knowing full well of what she was going to do will only cause more trouble as well as knowing how her brother is when he wakes up to find his baby-sister gone or more like miss out of his sight will only cause thing being broken let along destroyed. But because of a special item that her uncle gave her gives an upper hand on situations and with that she walked towards her brother giving him a final kiss as she spoke through her mind know only he himself would only hear it and with the final words Min-Jin placed a necklaces with holding his power as she knew what it will do to him for the time being but one thing for sure was that her oppa need's alot of rest.
  “Yah!! Sulli!!!!” Key yelled as he knew what the necklaces was and what can’t be done once it’s been put on.
  “OYY!!!SULLI-AHHH!!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA AS TO WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!!!”Key yelled once more as he walked towards the siblings.
  “KEY!!!! Wait…maybe…maybe its for his own good…you as well as everyone else that’s close to him knows what happens if Min-Ji is not by his side or let along know where she’s at…” Jonghyun spoke towards Key as he to also knew that the side effect's of have such thing on him will do to his powers if it wasn't for the marking on him that my Uncle had placed two month's ago.
  “AISSHHH!!!! FINE!!!! DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT!!!!” and with that Key speed off slamming the door on his way out.
  “Min-Ji-ah~…don’t worry about Key-hyung…you know how he is…”Taemin spoke as he neared Min-Ji shaking his head along the way.
  “I see that you boys know much about these two…” The Head Master spoke as he looked at his wife telling her that he will talk to the boys as well as leaving Min-Ji along for the time being and with that The Head Master asked if the boy’s could come with him to his office since he like to know more about the two.

 

~  ~  ~  ~

 

  As both groups went they’re separate ways; Min-Ji who is now Amber’s fur as she fells his breathing was still irregular yet clam enough for her to know that he is healing well.
  “I see that you can sense his emotions…” Tiffany spoke noticing how Min-Ji would her brother’s fur gently with each breath he would take and with that Min-Ji only nod as she was still in pain seeing how her brother will not change back only until the special one will be able to break off the lock that she had put on him.
  “Oppa…please don’t be mad at me…I…I only want the best for you…” Min-Ji spoke quietly while giving him gentle kiss from time to time. 
  “Why would he be mad at you for?” this time Mrs. Kim asked as she as well as the other council members heard what she had said.
  “Nae…I think your brother loves you enough to never be mad at you for putting that necklace on him…is there…something about that necklace that he would be mad for…” Seohyun asked as she knew that the necklace was something important that made Key oppa mad for a reason and for that reason alone.