Encounter...

Monsters Can’t Love or Can They

   

 

 

 

“Yah!!! Did you hear me or what? Ahh~…so you think that looking just as pretty as I am will get you anywhe-…”

“YAHHH!!!! STOP RIGHT NOW!!!!” someone yelled as they started to get closer.

“Hahaha……and who are you may I ask…” as the student step close toward the person.

“Well for your information…my na-…”

“MIN-JI-AH!!!!” as a young looking boy ran towards his friend.

“T-Taemin…” and with that she hugged him scared of what was going on.

“Aww~…is that your boyfriend…well maybe we should teach him a little lesson as to not mess with me…boy’s you know what to do…” and with that said a group of boy pulled Taemin away from Min-Ji as they started to beat him up throwing punch’s and kick here and there as one vampire was holding Min-Ji until she bit his arm and with that she rushing toward Taemin using her body as shield.

“YAHHH!!!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT FOR!!!!! WHAT EVER HAPPENED WHY DON’T YOU JU-…”

“WHY DON’T YOU JUST MIND YOUR ON BUSINESS…AND MOVE THE OUT OF MY WAY!!!” and with that she was pushed out of the way landing on her .

“Yahh!!! Soojung…why in the world did you leav-…YAHH!!!! WHAT HAPPENED AND WHY ARE YOU ON THE GROUND!!!!” Jessica yelled noticing her baby-sister was on the ground with a little scrape here and there while students were around her and two others.

“Soojung-ah…who did this to you? And why are there student?” Jessica voiced out towards her sister as she was the only one that would be able to hear it.

“I…I don’t know but what I heard from some of the student was that…the girl there bumped in to the other girl there…and well spilled her juice onto her clothing…from then…a fight broke loose…but that young looking boy came trying to help only to be beaten…and well here we are…” Krystal said as she got help from her sister.

“…girls let deal with this…since we are the council…” and with that both the Jung’s along with they’re friends followed behind them.

“Stop right there…why don’t we talk about this in a more private place…nae?” Tiffany said nicely with her eye smile along with it.

“This is between me and this girl…so why don’t you get your pretty faces out of here along with your friends of yours…” and with that said Min-Ji was held up by the mean girls friend.

 “This is for ruining my expensive outfit that I just got…” and with that said she raised her hand and slapped Min-Jin in the face.

“YAHHH!!!!!” Taemin yelled as he was trying to brake free from the boys only to be toss towards her.

“TAEMIN-AHHH!!!!” and with that Taemin ran towards his cousin leaving Min-Ji to herself.

“Min-Ji!!!!!!!” and with that a ring of fire was rounding Min-Ji protecting her from anyone who dare to get near.

Everyone notice the flames getting higher as a figure flow above everyone landing in the middle of the ring with Min-Ji.

“Who’s that…”

“What the hell is going on…where did he come from?” Student started to mumble words to they’re friends until one person came toward the ring.

Amber that’s enough…” a voice called out inside Amber’s head.

“They…hurt my sister…they mus-…”

“O-Oppa…”Min-Ji cried out as she hugged her knees shielding herself as if she was to get hurt once again.

Take her…and protect her…I will deal with this…now go…” with that Amber carried Min-Ji bridal-style while shifting even closer toward Amber if possible as she was still scared.

Don’t worry I won’t let anyone come near youI’m sorry…” and with that the ring of fire that was around them vanish as Amber started to move. Everyone that was surrounding them started to back away until one stopped in front of him making Sulli shake even more as she felt anger coming off the student.

“Put her down…we’re still not finished with her yet…” and with that the boy started to proceed towards Amber and Sulli until one fell to his knees as pain shot through him.

“H-Hyung…w-what the…F- IS…AHHHHH!!!!!” the student yelled as more pain shot throughout his body.

“Who the are…AHH!!! YOU’RE GOING TO PAY!!!!” and with that six boys ran toward Amber but stopped as flames rose between them.

“If you think about coming anywhere near her…”

“AHHHHHH!!!! H-HYUNG!!!!” the student yelled as the pain had gotten worst then before. 

“…I suggest…you back off…or…”and with that the flame gotten bigger as Amber’s anger rose as well.

“Or what…hurt me…ha…you try to…and see who will get hurt first…you piece of that you are…wait a moment what I meant to say you piece of a worthless mutt that you are” the vampire said as a few of his friend along with other student giggled as well while mumble words to one another.

“Hahahaha…that’s what I thought…BOYS GET HER!!!!!” with that the boys ran towards Amber even knowing that they would get hurt by the way the flames look like.

“YAHHHHHH!!!!!” and with that cold breezes flowed throughout the area in which many was froze right at there spot. All the students was so into the fight that they didn’t realize that the Jung sister was still there as well as they were only one that had such power but the most shocking part was that Amber and Min-Ji was not frozen nor were they affected, but what was more shocking was a black wing with sliver colored feather was wrap around Amber as he blocked Min-Ji from getting frozen.

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON-..........” the yelling stopped as there were cracking sounds coming from where the black wing was and with that all the student that was frozen and now unfrozen watched as steam came out as well the frost that cover the wing started to melt.

“What’s going on…” “Who are they…” “How is that possible…”many students start to whispered towards one another not knowing who or what he is and the fact if they should reconsider to fight this thing in front of them or maybe they should leave this situation that happen moments ago along and think that it never happened.

“O-Oppa…i-it’s c-cold…” a fainted voice spoke.

“H-Hyung…s-she need to b-be healed…ta-…”Taemin was cut off as Amber screamed loudly as he dropped to his knee as he held Sulli even closer towards his body giving her warmth as well as protection from whoever wanted to still hurt her.

“AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!” Amber screamed more in pain as he was being shocked three thousand times more then any other creature could ever with stand let alone be alive.

“H-How…how is this possible...” a voice whispered behind Amber not knowing that his powers had somewhat effect on Amber only because of water droplets was still on his body.

O-oppa…I-I…sorry oppa…” and with that Min-Jin fainted as her body was in to much pain to stay awake.

“YAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!” with a final yell Amber rose to his feet looking at the person that did such a thing to him. As Amber handed Taemin Min-Ji while giving him a nodded to take care of her and to make sure no one come near her what so ever, with that he takes his steps slowly towards the vampire with no emotion nor fear written on his expression as his eyes started to change color.

You…you will pay for what you did…YOU’LL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID!!!!!!” Amber mumbled to himself but then yelled as he couldn’t hold back his anger and with that ran then jumped changing from his human form to a wolf form as he landed in front of the boy from moments ago.

GRRRRRR~

Amber growled towards the boy showing his canine teeth with his head hung low while his body in attack mode, ready for what they were going to do him and with that one of the boy started to run towards him as he to shifted himself into a wolf as well but Amber was much bigger and well built then he was.

“ATTACK!!!” and with that the group of boy charged towards Amber as he was still in the same position unmoved waiting for the right second to take charge as well and with that Amber took charge toward the-so-call other wolf, dominating him with every counter attack that he would attack towards him.

As Amber was attack four of the boys leaving two that was standing there observing Amber on what he was doing and how to counter his attacks as well.

Hyung…they are getting there kicked by someone we never seen before let along know what power he has…what…what shou-…what’s going on in his head” as the vampire stopped talking noticing that his friend had started to walk toward the wolf while holding a spike in his hands.

“LET SEE IF YOU CAN DODGE THIS YOU ’N MUTT!!!!!!!!” and with that he throw the spike as it cut Amber on his shoulder barely dogging the thrown object knowing that there will be more to come.

“AHHHH!!!!! WHY WON’T YOU STAY ’N STILL!!!!!!!” that being said more spikes were thrown as Amber tried to dodge while fighting the rest of the boy from moments ago.

 “OPPAAAAAA!!!! YAHHHHH!!!!” someone screamed as it straddled Amber knowing that the voice belong to his baby sister.

“OPPAAAAAAA!!!!!” Min-Ji yelled again as she started to run towards Amber but stopped midway as tears threatened to fall seeing her brother in his wolf form let along with a spike in his left should as well as the right side of his abdomen.

“O-oppa…oppa…wae…”Min-Ji whimpered this time as she walked towards her brother knowing that he will not stop even though he’s in pain, no matter what he will not stop. As Amber stared towards Min-Ji forgetting about the fight giving the boy’s an advantage and with that the vampire with that spike ran towards Amber jumping onto him as he pushed the one on his shoulder even more into Amber’s shoulders followed by the one on his abdomen, knocking Amber down as agonizing pain went throughout his body.

“OPPAAAAAAA!!!!!!” Min-Ji yelled this time running towards her brother hearing cries of pain as well as his one of his powers being out of control.

“M-Min…i-it…” Amber tried talk thought his mind only to be stopped as Min-Ji held him closely scared as tears fell dropped on Amber and with that the clouds came along with roaring thunders and rain socking everyone as they tried to run back in to the school.

“O-Oppa…I-I’m here…n-no ones g-going to hurt you…I l-love you…” Min-Ji said though her cried hearing her brother’s wolf cry not stopping one bit.

“Min-Ji…c-come let’s get him to hyung……h-he can help us…n-nae?” Taemin said as he walked close to Min-Ji knowing that she won’t leave her brother’s side until he is well enough to do thing on his own.

 

 Flash Back….. (Taemin’s flash back of a fight…)

 

“OPPAAAAA!!!! HELP MEEEEEE!!!!” Min-Ji yelled at the top of her lungs as a group of gangs gathered around Min-Ji, Taemin, and Key. As everyone was focused on the three of them, a loud growl was heard from behind them as it leaped landing in front of Min-Ji and them as it faced the gang members.

“What the ? Who the hell are you?” one said as curiosity got him wanting know who or did this thing came from let along why it would protect this low life of a vampire.

“Hahahaha……so you called out a mutt…sigh~……and here I thought that you can’t be more weak then you are now…boys…ATTACK!!!!” and with that launched towards them only to me blocked by flames as it separated them from getting any closer to the three vamps.

“What the-…” one of the boys spoke only to be stopped as two vamps were thrown towards him landing only inches away from where he was standing.

“That’s impossible…WHO THE ARE YOU!!!” and with that the last vamp used his power drawing out a sharp object as he started to run toward Amber throw one after another while his some of that recovered from attack moments ago. One by one each vamp attack as one would get hit the others would replace that vamp.

“Lets see if you can dodge this…” one vamp whispered as he jumped in the air land on Amber’s back stabbing him in the back right shoulder as well one in his left side. With a loud roar from Amber flame immerged as it cough the vampire on his back on fire as the rest of the vamp had sharp pain surge throughout there body leaving them in so much pain that it almost killed them if Min-Ji hadn’t stopped her brother know that what every pain he may have will be ten-thousand times more worst if not death.

“O-Oppa…I’m scared….” Little Min-Ji said as she slowly stepped closer towards her brother knowing that it would stop him from hurting them even more, and with a huff as well a final look at the vamps Amber slowly limped towards Min-Ji as both of the objects were still in him hurting but not as much as seeing his baby sis scared.

“Oppa…lets go home…nae…” little Min-Ji said as she knew that she would have to tell Key oppa as well as Uncle Lee about what happened and with that said Amber nudged little Min-Ji with his nose telling her that everything will be ok and that he will take what ever Uncle Lee will do to him, let along how painful the healing process will be.

“O-Oppa…c-can I be with y-you…w-…” Amber her small cheek tasting the saltiness as tears flow down knowing that it hurt her more to see her oppa whale as he will be healed by Lay oppa once again but then again the one before was so bad as it is now.

 

End of flash back….. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HI!!!!!! Have updated in awhile....kekekekke.....hope you like this one and hopfully JESSBER will be coming soonnn!!!!!!    Please Comment and THAXS 4 READING MY STORY!!!!!! " )