The Start.....

Monsters Can’t Love or Can They

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

“Oppa~…time to wake up~…” a young voice called out.

“…hmm…just get ready…Min-Ji ” as a deeper voice called through his mind tell the young one what to do.

“Oppa~ …I’m already ready and I also had thing packed last night~…please oppa wake up~”Min-Ji said using her aegyo now while sitting on her oppa’s bed side.

“…”

“Hmmm…how to wake my dorky oppa…ahh~” Min-Ji thought as she tilled her head a bit but then had an idea as to how she would wake him up.

“Oppa~ I’m going to make breakfast…nae…now get ready you only have an hour to get ready…nae…” Min-Ji said as she kissed her oppa’s forehead and walked off towards the kitchen of there small apartment.

“…” and with that said the figure woke up know that Min-Ji was going to cook for them let along leaving her by herself wasn’t such a good idea.

“Min-Ji-ah…why don’t you let oppa finish getting ready before we leave, we can pick something to eat once we get there…nae…” as a voice went through Min-Ji’s head.

“Hmmm…nae oppa~…” and with that said Min-Ji putted the stuff she had taken out back to the refrigerator then looking back towards the living room where her oppa was standing at with both her luggage’s as well his duffel bag.

“Oppa…I’m going to miss this place…”

“Hmmm…” as an audible sound came out of the figures mouth.

“Oppa… saranghae…and don’t you forget that…” and with said Min-Ji lean forward and gave the figure a kiss on the cheek as started to walk towards the door.

“OPPA!!! LETS GO AND MAKE NEW FRIENDS!!!!” Min-Ji yelled as she waited for her oppa and with a chuckle the figure lifted the luggage and his own toward a cab waiting for them; with a finial look from the out side of the apartment building both Min-Ji and her oppa head toward a new place, a new beginning, and a new start of something neither could image would ever happen to the both of them.

 

Flash Back… 

 

“Hyung …can we get something to eat~…” as little boy asked with hint of aegyo in his voice.

“Yah! How many time I side no-……AHHH!!! FINE WE’LL GET SOMETHING TO EAT!!!! AND DROP THE AE-……WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!! TAEMIN!!!! YOU OK THERE” as someone knocked down his brother.

“Jonghyun hyung……who was that?” as the little boy name Taemin asked rubbing the area he was hurt the most.

“I…I don’t know but let’s follow them and get to the bottom of this…” Jonghyun said with a hint of anger in his voice.

“Hyung…look over there…” Taemin said quietly toward Jonghyun who looks like he was ready to take a beat down on whoever it was.

“Hyung… look there some else with him as well…” and with that said the both of them look at the two figures as it seem like they were running away from someone.

 “…”

“Thank you oppa…” and with a kiss the little figure start to eat the stolen food.

“Oh…oppa you’re not going to…” the little girl couldn’t finish her sentence as she felt some one was watching them.

GRRRR~

“W-who’s t-there?” Min-Ji said in a shaky voice towards the two figures.

“Hyung…h-how is she knew we were watching them?” Taemin asked as he hid behind Jonghyun.

“I don’t know…but let’s find out…” and with that said the both of them started to walk toward Min-Ji and her oppa but came to a halt as a growl was heard.

 “Oppa…it’s ok…they’re not going to hurt us…” Min-Ji said as a huge werewolf was in front of her.

Grrrr~

“Hmff…Oppa!!” Min-Ji yelled this time as it startled the two figures in front of them.

“…but what if they try to…take you away from me…” as the werewolf whined as it nuzzled it’s head against Min-Ji’s forehead letting her know that he still feels unsafe as to who they are.

“Shh~…let me talk to them…nae?” Sulli said as she patted the wolf’s head.

“H-Hyung…w-what is…is she d-doing with that w-werewolf?” Taemin said as he was scared of the thing he’s hard about since he was a young vampire.

“Yah…just keep quite and let me do the talking…”Jonghyun said as he started to take his step towards the beast as well the little girl.

 

End of Flash Back…

 

“OPPA!!! WE’RE HERE!!!! YAHHHH!!!” Min-Ji yelled out side of the cab.

“…” and with that both Min-Ji and her oppa along with the luggage’s that they had with them walked towards the gates where they will stay.

“Oppa…are you scared…”Min-Ji said uncertain if they will fit in with everyone else since she knew that her oppa wasn’t any typical vampire you would see every day.

 

Flash Back….. (Min-Ji when she was 5)

 

“Appa~…oppa won’t wake up…” Min-Ji said as she pouted to her father as he was reading his daily newspaper.

“Honey…I think you should let you brother be…and beside I think he would like to have his own time to himself…nae?” Mrs. Choi said as she stood near the counter of the sink.

“Your mother’s right…so…how about we-…”

“AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” as a loud scream was hard from the top floor.

“OPPAAAA!!!!!” and with that Min-Ji ran toward her oppa’s room worried something bad had happened.

“YAH!!!! MIN-JI WAIT!!!!” Mr. Choi screamed for the sake of his daughter.

“Honey…it’s time for her to know…let along find out what he is…” Mrs. Choi said as she too was worried but knew that the out come will be fine since she had foreseen future, enough to know that the both will be together if there comes a time they must leave.

“But…what if she…I…I just don’t want anything to happen to her …she’s still learning and what if something terrible happens and we are not there to save her as well himself…what then?” Mr. Choi said as his concerns of his daughter would be in danger if anything were to get worse or if they’re preparation since the day they’re daughter had arrived would fail as well.

“Dear…listen and listen well…they will be together…they’ll be safe, let along my brothers son’s will also meet them as well and help them if it come to that…so don’t worry come let’s see what going on upstairs…nae?” Mrs. Choi said as she held onto her husband’s hand heading toward there son’s room.

“You know dear…we still need to tell her tha-…”

“He already did that honey…now stop worrying about the what if’s and just live the life we have now…nae?” and with that said Mrs. Choi was the first to enter the quite room.

“See…I told you they would be fine…there’s nothing to…honey?” as Mrs. Choi turned she notice that her husband was stand at the some spot she lift him.

“Honey what-”

“H-Hide them…NOW!!!”as Mr. Choi struggle to say as a force started to appear behind him and with that Mrs. Choi ran towards the room where her kid’s were putting a force giving her a few minutes to her daughter that what must be done.

“Omma…what’s going on…where appa…why are you crying please is don’t cry…” and with that said Sulli ran towards her mother hugging not knowing that this will be the last hug she will get.

“Min-Ji-ah…omma and appa won’t be here with you any longer…promise me when you know your ready…y-you will open this letter…this letter will tell you everything you need to know…promise me that you will look after your bother until he wakes up…never leave him…I love you both so much…omma is sorry…” and with that she opened a portal looking a her daughter one last before running back to where her husband was at.

“Min-Ji-ah…no matter what never leave this room until you oppa wake up…I love you…” and with the final words the portal closed leaving only Sulli and her oppa to themselves.

 

End of Flash Back……

 

“Are you ok…” a husky voice spoke through Min-Ji’s head breaking her memories of the past.

“Huh?...oh nae oppa…just spacing out a bit…hehehe…”Min-Ji said as she rubbed the back of her neck.

“Come…let’s go…” and with that Both Min-Ji and her oppa walked through the gates of there new school as the welcome themselves to S.M.U.(SM University).

 

~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

“Oppa~…I going out to look around…nae…” and with that said Min-Ji walked out of her dorm room as her brother looked at her with worried eyes.

“Oppa~…I’ll be ok…and besides you need to get to your room and unpack anyways…so let meet up at the school canteen area where they survive food and besides…you promise to get me something to eat anyways…bye-bye…” and with that Min-Ji walked out the door of her new dorm room touring the University.

“Aish…fine…don’t forget to meet me there when you’re done and please be careful…nae?” Min-Ji’ Oppa voice spoke through Min-Ji’s head as she was the only one that was able to hear him.

“Nae~”Min-Ji responded back as she was near the stairway of the building. With that Sulli’s oppa shook his head as how stubborn and cute his sister was, but he knew for a fact that they were not blood related let along he also know that she knew what he was as well.

 

Flash Back…(Min-Ji’ Oppa POV.)

 

“OPPAAA!!!!”

“MIN-JI DON’T COME NEA-AHHHHHHH!!!!!” as another shock went through his body.

“OPPAAAA!!!!!!”

“I SAID DON’T COME NEAR ME!!!!!” a loud growl echoed throughout the room.

 “O-Oppa…p-please let me…h-help you…” little Sulli said as tear fell while she took her steps slowly towards her brother.

“I said don’t come near me…why…why ca-…”

“Oppa…I love you…” and with that said little Min-Ji hugged him as if whatever was going on with him was nothing to her.

“…” no one spoke nor any type of movement was done at the moment.

“Oppa…I love you…hehehe…your fur is soft…Oppa, I promise to protect you as much as I can…” Min-Ji said as she hugged her brother even tighter then before know that he wasn’t just a vampire.

“…Oppa…I know that…that your different…but can…can I…still call you oppa…please~…” Min-Ji said unsure if he would be okay with it.

“Are you…not frighten about what I am…” as the beast spoke thought his thoughts towards Min-Ji and with that Min-Ji shook her head and gave him a kiss showing that she was indeed not frighten what so ever.

“Oppa…you’re my only brother…even though we are not alike…we still love each other and care for each…” Sulli said as she nuzzle her face into his fur.

“Hmm…I love you so much…and yes…we will still and forever be sibling no matter what…yawn…oppa’s tried…”and with that said Sulli’s oppa fell asleep yet again but this time much deeper then before.

(fast-forward)

“O-oppa…wake up…sniff-sniff…please o-oppa wake up…I’m s-scared…please wake up…”

“Why is my little Min crying…who is making her…I WILL KILL THAT PERSON WHO EVER IT IS!!!” Min-Ji’ oppa said through his thoughts and with that he opened his eyes to a room which was not his.

“Min-Ji where are we?”

“Oppa~…” Min-Ji cried into her oppa’s arms.

“ …they’re gone…they left us…omma and appa…they’re gone…oppa…promise you will never leave me…promise…” Min-Ji cried hard to the point she had fallen asleep in her oppa’s arms.

“I promise…no matter what…” and with that said he laid her on the bed of the room as he looked around trying to figure out what was going on and soon found a letter written for both himself and Min-Ji as well.

 

To: Amber and Min-Ji

 

“If you’re reading this…that means we didn’t make it out…

Amber my lovely son…promise me to protect your sister even though you’re not our kind nor one of theirs…promise me that.

I want you to find my brother…he will help you and Sulli…

Amber…listen…and listen carefully as to what I’m going to say to you…

There was a time that your kind was born, but that only meant that one vampire and one werewolf had fallen in love…but that came to an end as both killed themselves in order to be together…

Amber…you’re not what everyone thinks you might be…because you’re also a Fallen…

A Fallen…when I first found you…your wing’s were black and white…meaning that you’re a special kind of being...with the powers that no one from both kind could ever have…

Amber…you-”

 

End of flash Back~

 

“Yah~…Amber-ah…I’ve been calling you for a while now…” as a voice broke through Amber’s thoughts of his past.

“Huhh? Oh…Key hyung…what are you doing here…and where’s that little cousin of your…ahh~…Taemin…where is he? Haven’t seen him in awhile…hehehe…” Amber said as he placed his bag on his bad.

“Yeah…it’s been awhile…but uhmm…it seemed like we met with your sister and from then on…well you know…and beside it look’s like we’re going to be ro-OPPPAAAAAAA!!!!!!” Key’s stop as he heard a scream from a girl which almost sounded like Sulli’s voice.

“Did you hea-…AMBER WAIT FO-WAIT YOU NEED TO PU-YAHHHH!!!!!” and with that said both Amber and Key ran to where the commotion was located at.