Chapter 1.

Monsters Can’t Love or Can They

Jessica POV. (young Jessica)

 

“Daddy…can I have that…” as a little girl asked her father while holding his hands tightly.

“Humm…well…if I give you that will you be a good girl for now on…hmm?” the father looked as his daughter.

“YES DADDY!!! I WILL BE THE BEST DAUGHTER EVER!!!! YOU’RE THE BEST DADDY!!!!” and with that said she hugged her father as tight as she could and gave him as many kiss’s here and there on his face.

“Ok…why don’t you stay here and I will fill out some paper work…nae?”

“Nae appa……”and with that said Jessica stood there looking at the puppy’s in which one will be hers.

“YAH!!!! GET BACK YOU PEACE OF !!!!!! I’M GOING TO ’N KILL THE MUTT OUT OF YOU!!!!!!”

“What in th-…..AHHHH!!!!”Jessica yelped as she landed on something soft but what surprised her most was that her first kiss was stolen by someone she didn’t know.

“YAHHHH!!!! LET’S GO HYUNG!!!!!! HURRYYYY!!!”

“Sorry……”and with that said Jessica was pushed aside as the unknow kid ran towards his friend.

“YAHHHHH! YOU ’EN HEAD GET BACK HE-…OMG……little Miss Jung……I-I didn’t see you ther-...”

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE AND WHY IS MY DAUGHTER ON THE GROUND!!!!!!” yelled Mr. Jung as he helped his daughter back to her feet’s.

“Y-You s-see…s-sir…there…there were these mu… I mean kid that stole food and…and I chased them……but……”

“But what……” Mr. Jung said as if he was ready to kill anyone who dare’s to hurt his daughter.

“But they……”

“Dad……it’s fine…. I didn’t get hurt see my limbs are still intact…” Jessica said as she showed her father that nothing was wrong with her minus the part where her first kiss was stole from some unknown kid.

“Fine…as for YOU……you may go but if I see that my daughter is indeed hurt you’ll pay for it…understood?” Mr. Jung said as his voice became colder then before if possible and with that said the older man nodded his head and bowed as he ran back to the food vender.

“Honey…you sure your ok…”Mr. Jung asked in a much calmer voice then before worried that his daughter may say that she’s fine but really she isn’t.

 

Flash Back……

 

“APPA!!!!! WHERE’S OMMA? I WANT HER BACK……PLEASE APPA!!!! I WANT OMMA BACKKKK!!!!!” as the young Jessica throw tantrum in her fathers arm then cried afterwards knowing that her mother will never come back.

“Shh~…every things going to be ok honey……shhh~……appa’s here for you…I will never let anything happen to you…I promise……” Mr. Jung said as he rocked his daughter to sleep.

“If your watch us now…please watch over our daughter…please…I miss you so much even if it’s been four years…please help me watch over our daughter…” Mr. Jung said as he put a blanket over Jessica while giving a good night kiss.

“Four years has pass since your passing…will I ever find someone to love again…someone just like you…I miss you so much…” Mr. Jung said as he sat on the bed where Jessica was sleeping.

“Appa…please don’t cry…nae?” and with that said Jessica got up from her spot and sat on her fathers lap as she wiped the tears away.

“Appa…one day you’ll find someone…so please appa don’t cry, omma won’t like it…nae?”

“Sigh……nae-nae…come on let go to bed…ok…”

“Appa can you hold me until I fall a sleep…” and with that said Mr. Jung smiled as he held on Jessica warmly while humming a song.

End of Flash Back……

 

(Teenage Jessica)

 

“Appa…what does it mean when…uhhh… you’ve found the person your meant to be with??” Jess asked as her father was getting ready to head to bed as well.

“Now what made you ask that honey?” Mr. Jung asked back as he raised his brow’s in surprise as to what his daughter was saying towards him.

“I don’t know…but it felt like I met someone……like I meant to be with them just…just like how you and your girlfriend is right now…appa what do you think??” Jessica asked back as she scooted over a bit for her father to sit down.

“Well…I think that…I…uhh…when we do find the one person that we’re meant to be with we should never let them out of our sight…that and we should always…always love them for what they are…just like how I love your mother and now my new wife as well…”

“New wife? Appa what do you…wait…does that mean…AHHHHHHH!!!!! APPAAAAA!!!! DOES THAT MEAN I GOT A MOMMY NOW!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!” Jess screamed as she hugged her father tightly knocking the wind out of him.

“Yes…indeed…b-but honey you k-know I-I still……need to…p-propose to her…so do you…m-mind…letting appa…b-breath…a l-little bit…”

“OMG….APPA I’M SORRY……” Jess said as she let her father go in order for him to breath let along knowing that his only daughter wasn’t mad at him what so ever.

“S-So you’re ok with it then…t-that I will be someone else…” Mr. Jung asked as he questions himself let along his own daughter happiness.

“Most defiantly appa…as long as your happy then I will too…but appa……can I ask you something?” Jessica said as she looked down trying to figure out how to put in to words.

“What is it honey?”

“I…I uhhh……I like to have a sister if you don’t mind…”

“……”

“Appa…are you…”

“Maybe honey…but first let me get married first nae?”

“Nae appa…I love you…”

“I love you more…my lovely daughter…”

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

20 Years Later……

 

“YAHHH UNNIE WAKE UP!!!!! WE’RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!!! AISH OMMAAAAAA!!!! JESSICA UNNIE WON’T WAKE UPPPPPP!!!!!”Krystal yelled from Jessica’s room.

“Ok dear…let omma take it from here why don’t you go find your appa…ahh…and did you finish packing?”

“Nae omma…and yes I’m done” with that said Krystal left live her omma with her unnie.

“Jessica dear~…time to wake up…come on your going to be late…come on get u…”

“Auntie Jung~……here why don’t we help……” someone said by the door why of Jessica’s room.

“Oh my……oh it just you Tiffany and how many time do I have to tell you to call me omma…but any who go right ahead…” and with that said Mrs. Jung got up from the bed patted Tiffany with a smile knowing what she and her friend was about to do.

“Thank omma…ah…and going morning as well~…” as someone that was a bit shorter then Tiffany said.

“Haha……nae-nae~…just remember not to make a mess like last time…ok” Mrs. Jung said in English looking right as Tiffany knowing that the last time they came over was so great of a morning for Jessica what so ever.

“Kekeke……NAE OMMA!!!” both Tiffany and her friend said as the same time and with that said and done Mrs. Jung left hoping everybody was still alive.